Unpopular opinion...

unpopular opinion. i don't like how everyone hates fun movies and shows and even videogames because they're not "epic" or have a lot of money behind them.

i mean you know you're against low-budget "adam sandler" type movies because it reminds you of adam sandler that rips everyone off and isn't really good or worth it.

but that's like saying this one guy made a low budget thing so they're a greedy jew ripoff. so i'm going to watch every high budget thing that can is guaranteed by a greedy jew ripoff. - that's nonsense.

i'm not defending or supporting adam sandler movies. i'm defending the low budget stuff that gets fought against for being fought against for being "adam sandler" tier because they're not high budget. and that stuff that doesn't really make any money at all and only loses money. not ripping everyone off like adam sandler. big difference.

i especially don't like how everyone doesn't like movies that requires actual effort and work. but worships some asshole playing videogames for money. it's like going nah i'm not gonna watch that because it's not "aaa" asshole asshole asshole jew shit. i'm going to watch my little brother play videogames to try to make money and curse everyone out and talk about random shit because he bans me and everyone that doesn't like it so he can make even more money. really hollywood and everyone should just release a lot of no effort stuff on the internet and ban everyone forever for not liking it or having freedom of opinion. because. apparently. because that's what everyone wants. and actually fights against anything that doesn't fight against them for fighting against them. enjoy your slavery. tbh.

unpopular opinion.

who the fuck cares about a movie based on its budget?

who the fuck cares about huge blockbusters besides the least common denominator?

where are you getting these ideas OP?

I hate that i'm labelled at mentally deranged and ill when Trying to talk/discuss hobbies and interest pertaining to animal abuse/torture. people are so fucking weak and soft these days

Samefagging this hard

Unpopular opinions -
>There is nothing wrong with routine infant circumcision for boys
>Drug addicts are a waste of resources
>its pathetic to be proud of being a NEET
>Democracy sucks but it's better than the alternatives.