How can we compete with that ?

how can we compete with that ?

Nobody cums this much come on. He's sick or mutated. Either way, this is not healthy.

t. black doctor

Why do you WN types keep posting this shit?

You aren't black, why the fuck to you keep posting this? You are inciting racism against blacks by baiting these people with the "muh dik" shit on Sup Forums.

only one sperm wins anyways you fucking retard....

Being white

by not being a nigger

This guy is not black

by being white.

shit post

I would chop that radiator hose off

This isn't even sperm

Look, I know you hate blacks like a faggot but this OP is white and blacjs do not come here with that.

Compete with what? A guy wearing a mayonnaise filled jimmy hat on his old fella?

> how can we compete with that ?
By not fucking black women.
> Generation 1: Niggers fuck white chicks. Halfnigger babies grow up without fathers. Learn from their white mothers.
> Generation 2: Halfniggers resent their fathers for leaving. Stay with their white chicks and raise babies. Don't want nigger girlfriends.
> Generation 3: Quarternigs raised by both parents do well in school and get jobs, don't want anything to do with blacks.
> Generation 4: Eighthnig doesn't even look black anymore. Acts like a white guy. Votes Republican.
> Generation 5: Niggers are extinct.
Black men want to breed themselves out of existence with white chicks? Let them. White men are smart enough to not want to breed with nigger women. It turns out, even blacks are. Superior genes win out in the end.

Why do you racist fucks think a black man made this?

Where did he imply that

>tfw white

I already won.

The Anti-black sentiments.

I have a job and do not need welfare.

This.

How people think blacks are going to genocide whites is beyond me.

In America blacks only make up like 13 percent of the population, and that's counting half black and probably quarter black as well.

>80% of the prison population is black = not breeding
>Almost 4% of blacks are considered Gay or bisexual = not breeding

mean while hillbilly whites living in trailer parks continue to shit out 6 kids per family.

mean while black women are getting 40% of all abortions in the united states while only being a tiny fraction of the population (~6.5%)

A very insignificant number of black men are fucking white girls, but not getting them pregnant.
But when a black man impregnates a white woman, you get a baby that is also HALF WHITE. They are diluting there own genetics.

just as an experiment, take some brown paint and some white paint. Fill a whole cup with white paint, and fill only a shot glass with brown paint. go ahead and mix them. you're not going to get brown.

Why do you pretend nobody can shoot huge loads? White ones arent fake. Look better. Less circumjewed. Less diseased. Less closeted. We have all sorts of dick may mays now. Restoration. Bath mates. The holy grail. Come on

Is this thing even human?

Less important than the skin color is the culture they're raised in. It's only black fathers that leave. That means Jamal Jr. learns not to be a nigger as he grows up with white momma and her white family. Even if he's still black as sin, he's Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Judge Joe Brown or something, not Poop Dawg and Potleaf.

I am not a nigger lol. I win.

> Money
Get a job faggot

a job
being white
not stealing, raping or burning down our own neighborhoods