Is it just me or is the new season nowhere near as good as the previous two? some episodes are perfect...

Is it just me or is the new season nowhere near as good as the previous two? some episodes are perfect, ie Morty's mind benders, but all but like 3 are super shitty

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Rick-and-Morty-Season-3/Episode-9?id=77098
imdb.com/title/tt2861424/eprate?ref_=ttep_sa_2
strawpoll.me/14013252
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_and_Morty_(season_3)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

depends what you like

you might like rick and morty or like fucking my little pony

I've enjoyed it, and obviously the budget for the animation has increased greatly. All person opinion bro.

my little morty

1. rickshank redemption : great
2. rickmancing the stone : boring
3. pickle rick : good
4. vindicators 3: good, although ppl are divided on this one
5. whirly dirly conspiracy: meh
6. rest and ricklacksation : okay
7. tales from the citadel : good
8. morty's mind blowers : hit and miss, but way too many misses
9. the rickchurian mortydate : too preachy and misses most of its marks

So I find 4.5 / 9 episodes good

I find all the seasons have ups and downs though.

I've liked about half of the season 3 episodes, all the annoying fags jacking each other off to pickle Rick makes me like that episode a little less, but still not a horrible episode.

anyone got an upload of s3ep9?

so it's a bad season?

It's objectively the worst season. Season 3 has the most lowpoints and even the high points are only on par with the lesser episodes of season 1. The best this show has to offer is long behind us. I'm jumping ship.

1. great
6. great
8. great
9. average
The rest ranges from sub par to reddit tier trash.

9 is worse than 5 imo.

This exactly

nah its okay. the main problem is that like most shows, they have to keep changing things up to keep it more interesting.

the things that draw people in with this show are 'darkness', tongue-in-cheek meme-filled 4th wall stuff, and mindfucks

the problem is that two of those three things wear thin quickly. they tried to make things 'dark' with the most recent episode's mutant sex shit, but it just came off as weird and not intriguing. the self-referential 4th wall stuff also gets old eventually if you keep doing it.

so all they have left to rely on is mindfucks, and there's only so much you can do at a time.

with that being said, its still better than 99% of modern media by a wide margin

Rick and Normie

For me it's easily the worst season. I watch the show for the jokes and season 3 has been more miss than hit overall.

Show was never good. It's unfunny and extremely annoying. Before you fags ask, yes I did give it a try and yes I do regret it.

yeah, they got new female writhes. the creator keeps bitching because people dont like them.

you thought mortys mind benders was perfect?
you obviously prefer quick family guy style jokes than progressing story

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Rick-and-Morty-Season-3/Episode-9?id=77098

I find it funny

Why do you faggots like this shit?

I keep seeing Facebook posts about it, thus it's a normie thing, of course. But what's with all though "braaaahhhh, it's sooooooo deeep, you need to be intelligennttttt it's for smurrrttttt people" bullshit?

Smart people don't waste their lives watching fucking TV, nonetheless a fucking animated TV series. It's just another pretentious activity you indulge in to make yourself feel important.

I watched most of the season in one sitting, I had a blast. I laughed so hard I ran out of breath at times.

So far the only episode I would call sub par is morty's mind benders. Which also happens to be the only one I watched on it's own.

Felt super disjointed and confused and clunky. Interdimensional cable worked because it was improv. Because you knew it was just kind of a fun little game. A scripted version of the same concept feels like a cop-out, like they couldnt think of a full episode.

Rickshank Redemption, Pickle Rick, Tales From the Citadel were all incredible episodes IMHO. The rest have been pretty good too. That tag with the wild dog destroying Jerry's unemployment check was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

It's a fucking cartoon....why do people read into shit so much? It's just for some laughs every now and then but fags like you put so much expectation on shit it makes it not enjoyable for you to enjoy

>pickle rick
>good
Congrats on falling for the meme.

Season 1 is incredibly good all round. Season 2 is a lot more hit and miss, there are some phenomenal episodes and shit like the purge one. Season 3 is much more miss than hit, there's not been a single "great" episode for me. It feels like they've devolved into family guy-esque references that I don't get or find funny when I do.

THIS

imdb.com/title/tt2861424/eprate?ref_=ttep_sa_2

let's settle this once and for all
strawpoll.me/14013252

8>6>7>5>1>9>2>3>4

Is that supposed to prove it isn't?
Name one good thing about the episode that isn't pickle rick himself.

rick getting BTFO by dr. wong.

The old writers got poached after they finished season 2

Season 1 episodes are fucking gold

I enjoyed them all except rickmancing the stone

>morty's mind blowers

1. rickshank redemption : Amazing
2. rickmancing the stone : Alright, parody episode (will always be hit or miss)
3. pickle rick : Good (plot development, character development)
4. vindicators 3: Shitty, came out of nowhere and is a parody episode (again these are hit or miss)
5. whirly dirly conspiracy: Amazing, Jerry wasn't killed off
6. rest and ricklacksation : Could have been better.
7. tales from the citadel : Amazing, so much character development and finally the seasons story arch is revealed.
8. morty's mind blowers : Amazing, glad they figured out a fix for interdimensional cable.
9. the rickchurian mortydate : Shit but amazing character development with a ton of foreshadowing. Most likely this episode will pay off later if they go that route.

Overall this is a regular season just as good if not better than the others.

I did not like pickle rick not one bit
And i am confused if this makes me a normie or not

Season 3 is pus

Tales from the citadel was the highlight due to following up on an embedded story not just random nonsense

I think this might be the actual Justin Roiland but you never know

I do think a few episodes are really good but the rest are average

First episode was fantastic
Pickle rick was pretty good
Vindicaters was pretty good
Whirley derley was not good
Rest and ricklaxation was good
The citadel one with evil Mortys was for me the best episode in all DO rock and morty
Morty mind blowers was bad - had a lot more potential
Frupy land was also not good - but at least we learn more about Beth

Overall it's satisfactory with a couple great episodes but I was kinda hoping for more

Summer has really picked up her game this seaso, it is really quite attractive.

Idk some episodes are pure shit, or just boring like rickmancing the stone.
But Tales from the citadel was by far one of the best this season. All in all its an okay season, I mean season 2 and 1 also had their shit episodes.

Wow. Didn't take long for that gif to be made.

IMO its

season 3 > Season 1 > Season 2

no, actual crap

>liking pickle rick and vindicators more than whirly dirly and mind blowers
kys

Whaah- the thing that used to be new isn't new anymore: The Thread

strawman - the post

The ones we both consider bad episodes are written by women. I didn't even realize they were written by women until I checked the wikipedia episodes list for season 3 to see how many episodes there'd be. Women truly are bad at comedy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_and_Morty_(season_3)

"everyone writes every episode you idiots" - harmon

It's not just you. The first two seasons were pretty awesome. The episodes this season have had some moments, but they're not as consistently funny as they had been.

No shit. But the writers; the story tellers; the idea people are not the same for each episode, and the ones which were written by women are terrible and poorly written.

The very fact they were credited with writing those episodes just proves my point. Harmon said "going after a single writer shows ignorance toward how TV series and writing rooms work, explaining that audiences shouldn’t be able to tell who was credited with writing an episode as it’s a team effort." to damage control in an effort to stop the harassment. If they truly were a collective, why didn't they initially list everyone in the writer section of the credits?

Feminists and cucks say people like me hate comedy-by-women just because a woman wrote it. The irony is I didn't even know until after I'd already watched them and considered them to be bad.

Unless I have a subconscious ability to detect when something was created by a woman. Still that would prove men and women to be different. Oh no.