I have a tough decision to make, so here's a thread to help you and I make those choices for us

I have a tough decision to make, so here's a thread to help you and I make those choices for us.

Odds = Yes
Evens = No
Odd dubs = Reroll
Even dubs = Yes

roll

Fuck you for this thread, my life's decisions have come to digits on this worthless fucking board on this worthless fucking sight I can't escape. Roll

Do I love boobs?

Kek, I'm just using it to decide what I'm going to eat tonight

do i cum and put it in my mouth op?

Im using it to decide if I should stop talking too girl i genuinely love. Anything but evens would've broken me. I take back the fuck you.

Whats the problem with her

Do I fap?

hmm

reroll

She has a bf and they live together. They're both on the lease and she's not in a financial position to leave. We used to hang out whenever she had time away and I fucked her in their bed our first time. He has control over their shared cell plan, found out we talked all day and night, and blocked my number on her phone.

I took another job and am looking for a place with enough room for both of us to start a family. We've talked and that's the plan but it's killing me that we barely get alone time anymore. I got a burner and we text that way but I don't want to text to the point he gets suspicious of the new number. All I want to do is be with her but it can't happen in the foreseeable future and it's killing me.

if she wanted to be with you then why hasnt she left yet

She doesn't have enough money to break the lease agreement. I don't have enough to add her to my cell plan, enough room for her to move in with all her shit and her cat.

Should I fap?

Her job doesn't offer benefits and she doesn't have a degree so her options are limited. I took the second job to find us a place and to finish her school. It's been 2 months and I'm just getting tired.

hope u dont get cucked

you're doin all this while she lives in some nigs house?

2 months isn't that long though but if you know how much money you need cant you set a date for when you can buy her back?

Should i fap

Thanks, they lived together when we atarted talkin. I figured it'd be a quick hookup but we kept talking and fell for each other.

I don't known how much money I need, I need to find a place first.

It's a good start for planning your getaway. But i take it jobs are lowpay and rent expensive where you Iive?

Should i procrastinate at work today

If Quads OP must rape a dead goose!

If odds I go Civil Affairs. If even I go Warrant Officer flight program and become an Apache pilot. If dubs odds I do Green to Gold and become an officer. If dubs even I finish out my contract, leave the Army, and move to Colorado to smoke weed and work at a dispensary.

I have a decent job that affords a semi extravagant life style for a single guy, but finding a 3 bedroom (we want kids) putting her on my cell plan and finishing her school is a lot. I love her so im doin my best, workin 65hrs a week right now. It's totally do able, it's just the lack of time together that's getting to me.

nk