Suppose to meet this chick and she ghosted me after i gave my address long story short we chatted online for a week was...

suppose to meet this chick and she ghosted me after i gave my address long story short we chatted online for a week was suppose to meet yesterday when this happened just wondering if these pics are known to any members or maybe they know the chick just so i know if i was catfished or she was real said her name was tianna from newcastle

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=3e2_1470359504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe just some shit happened. I mean, part of catfishing is the phishing part. Did she try to get anything from you?

no she got me to buy some booze said she wanted to chill and set a time then she went complete ghost stop answering txts and didnt send anything today just feels really creepy it happened after i gave my address

haha loser

..yea ok well thanks for that input

Wait how did you buy booze for her?
I'd be a little worried about having given my address to a potential criminal, but other than that, what did they get?

just curious if anyone has seen these pics on the net anywhere or even maybe even knew this girl,
tineye and google image brought nothing so i wasnt sure

>Stupid dog-face filter.
You dodged a bullet user.

no no i didnt buy her booze i bought booze that she said she would drink thats what creeps me out though she didnt get anything or he just really weird that the second i txted the address i heard nothing from her again

yea seem every bitch uses them now adays

Might wanna move user.

lol dont say that , besides whats the worst that could happen

OK nigga. Now you gotta think.
What else did you give up? Personal info. Real name? Address? Family names? Anything like that? Potentially you're a target for identity theft. You know how to do a credit freeze?

the person has my firs name phone number and where i live doesnt know anything else

It's enough for a start. With that, your last name is done, now other public info searches. You know how to do credit freezes?

liveleak.com/view?i=3e2_1470359504

yea i suppose that is still more than nothing yea i do know how to but your probably right best to be safe than sorry

Better safe than sorry my man.
Don't do monitoring, do a straight up freeze at all three. Transunion offers some bullshit service, don't do that either. It's only like 5 or 10 bucks. Do it bro.

true that is some scary shit but i didnt give her my apartment # only the building address but there isnt many apartments in it so i see your point

well thats what i get for trynna get 18yr asian pussy the easiest possible way