The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Tl;Dr
Sage this shit! You are the cancer that is killing b shitskin

really like this image, mind if i save in my memory

they aren't immune to bullets though

Okay cool... but you're forgetting one thing

But the whites have brains, and with brains comes technological advancement, and with out superior intellect and technology your people (still stuck in the ooga booga stage of evolution) were enslaved by the whites. Hell even now the Democrats still have you eating out of their hands and keeping you lazy monkies on welfare and food stamps. So what do you have now?

JEALOUS wh*Te BOIS

BLACK MEN are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make wh*Te women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When wh*Te bois see a BLACK MAN coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a BLACK GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that wh*Tes get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

inb4 fun nigger facts

White women... Seriously I'm not even black and I get the joke. Then white guys have black men. Then white women fuck white guys with strap ons while they finger Asian girls and the Chinese actually invest in Africa

Well, I hope these quads kills him.

With all this back shit postses every day they still dont relise the worlds stongist man and world tallest man are white

Republicans control the White House, the Senate, the House, the SCOTUS, and most state governorships. And have accomplished nothing. All he does is cry about Hillary. Understand the psychology behind that. It's because he can't stand on his own merits. There's no merits to stand on. Recently I've even heard Rush Limbaugh and David Duke say the exact same thing.

We're wrong? Nice wall, faggot. And your still blaming shit on democrats. You could've changed everything in the entire system on January 22 if you had been competent. You need to own it.

This means that your gay af...cause you described a black guys manhood for 20mins....I think im gay cause I read the whole godamn shitpost...

Ultimate tool to conquer? More like the ultimate ability to get conquered and colonized lol

I bet you would be describing my dick to your friends for weeks if you saw it white boy. You mouth is probably watering already

Hes mauf be wetr than watermelon

Hi john bittendorf. How are you?

Oh yeah. Sage.

tl:dr niggers have average dicks but the big ones like in your blacked are soft and bendy when hard.

Cry more white bois