She's coming to save the music industry again bros

She's coming to save the music industry again bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zC5sVqkmFh4
taylorswift.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Taylor_Swift's_ex-boyfriends
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mmmm those buttermilk thighs

I wish to inseminate

I want to wrap my hands around that tiny little waist and use her like a fleshlight

Is she retiring?

this.

Tay is the single most perfect human being that will ever exist
prove me wrong
[spoiler]pro tip you can't[/spoiler]

Kate Bush

This is probably the hottest picture of her because it has curves.

She normally just looks like a stick

wrong

Oh god I want to plow. I just want to have such awful sex with her. She'd be so disappointed but whatever who the fuck cares. I want to PLOW.

Bending tay-tay over and pumping her raw is what motivates me to get /fit/.

fuck off I'm filling her asshole up first

Why do you get the h??? What makes you so special?

I want to fill that womb with mg rancid semen. Just give me25 seconds and I'll surely do.

would love to shoot my muck all over her booty!

ITT: ....same....

nope

Of want to car3sss thstcass andbdtikc my rwncifn penis in that luscious vagina

shes ugly but has a nice qt body

Reminder she's a industry plant.

>again
When did she save the music industry in the first place?

>/s/

I've heard she's not very good at sex

thicc is literally the worst body type

Dear Tay-Tay,

Listen something from Costa Rica, I want to dedicate you this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=zC5sVqkmFh4

Pretty simple and minimal yet soulful. I hope you can come over because I don't see myself getting to the Vatican anytime soon.

-R

Im inclined to disagree

nigga i just want to bend her over and pump like a piston

Excuse me who the fuck are you talking to

I agree i just want to ejaculate in a human female

Bad thread

I'm archiving the thread for proof, fun and profit.

I'm the one who yesterday no more said, I'm talking to Taylor Swift.

It's just the perfect situation, RIP Hobbastank, founder of the treason.

I'll be honest, I like to see how they match, the perfect couple of numbers that bring themselves in a mirroring form that pursuits an style that doesn't find its own. It's the matter and the space, the eternal dichotomy between light and darkness, represented in my double digits grand madness.

I won't tell you we need police and thieves, or fires and firefighters but definitely she's a bit ac1d and I'm from Ac1db1tch3z.

-El8 (g4yhitl3r)

>waist
>not by grabbing her arms and opening them just like she's asking and obviously like to get pounded pretending she's being raped by a stranger in her catholic choir bathroom

pleb

It's shopped idiots. Still would fuck

easy

I've fapped to this picture of Tay in particular more times than any other picture if her

delete this

You actually think you're cool or something. Ok then. What is your opinion on grimes and her boyfriend and her following on this board? Also talk about her cyber stalking skills. Ok thanks

Test

I can't digest Grimes synth, she's a synth whore.

I don't like how the board compares her with Björk Puddinsmorggen (lmao).

I couldn't care less about her inner-relationships for it's on the her dimilitarized zone to acquire common understanding over the goods she buys, or the bullshit.

Cyber stalking skills? Hackers hack boy, they get into other computers but I'm out of the big leagues and I'm always in efnet #phrack, trading 0days for the sake of apache.

No seriously, I won't release classified info, it's just for a few for in the wrong hands it can cause severe damage, that's why I think Assange and his crew of cable robbers are just cockroaches who should stay in jail.

Information is not for everyone and freedom of information is not releasing sensitive and army information, that's an desperate act to get attention or be recognized while the truth is spoken to create a negative impact or damage in its ambient/environment.

See Hitler reading Nietzsche for example.-

-R

>being gay in this day and age

user who do you think uses Sup Forums to promote Grimes in such a flattering way? Come on think

>40 replies
>no one is posting creamy tay legs
are you faggots homosexuals or what

Grimes you have to save you from yourself!

No kidding, I bet you look good in my sofa but that's not right now or happening anytime soon, I see myself in Alabama come and tell me what you think, when you flip it, it gets whimsical, to think of Marti and *sip*.

Just below my lips, you can kiss me there.

I still don't find why so much promotion from the board I think they like the common agreement on Genesis, which is symbolic, it doesn't have to be explained scientifically really but now I am two getting ready to bang this whore.

Peace out nigga,

-R

Yes

Why does everyone talk to me like im a child

when 1989 came in

its not shopped retard, thats a different pic and shes in a differet position

kys.

im cold

No way Jose.

I do really enjoy the charming reunion but I preffer to be a liar and a thief.

You're ugly Grimes but that's OK cuz so I am.

I was talking about Genesis and the Big Bang Theory, they think we need information about the beginning of our times when I preffer the Popol-Vuh poetry expression and beauty, it describes the beginning in so many ways that you attach yourself to Ajaw and rest while shufflin' everyday.

"Who ever wanted to get laid, or to be king?"

-R

because you are, kid

i'm so curious to see if its gonna be a 1989 2.0 or something totally different

>that's a different pic
how delusional can one person be

Nice one

she's ugly as fuck, my dudes

no you are

The inner-child must be conserved no matter your age.

"When I was your age, I was your age"

The child is the super-human according to Schopenhauer, Nietzsche and me. All children acts are pure and based on their instinct, that's why we as adults take too much time analyzing and studying the situation or obstacle we're trying to jump, kids are faster and animals for they just do it.

DO IT SHIA!

So Tay-Tay why wait? Lets go on a date, oh you have to pay, and we go to roller skate.

K

oh fuck, you're right

i have a indian friend whos always tweeting her creepy stuff

her new bf is the luckiest dude alive

who hasn't fucked tay honestly

considering she lost her virginity when whe was 22, and she only dated harry styles for like 4 months

3 guys

>3 guys
only 3 guys haven't fucked her?

what up tay

>wwyd bby i loev you

that is like so wrong

let me dream

Why is she running like naruto

LOST

>When Swift was 14, her father relocated to Merrill Lynch’s Nashville office as a way to help Taylor break into country music. As a sophomore in high school, she got a convertible Lexus. Around the same time, her dad bought a piece of Big Machine, the label to which Swift signed.

Talentless musician who got where she is because of daddy's money and because she looks good with a team of professionals doing her hair, makeup, and wardrobe. On her own, she'd be just another noname white girl playing 3 chord country songs at the county fair.

yepyepyep

I want her to fart in my face

>considering she lost her virginity when she was 22

And you actually believe this. Ha ha ha ha ha.

this is 100% accurate but people will disagree

that's why I was confused when I looked at op's pick. I remembered her ass being super flat

underrated

Well Elizabeth (Lana del Rey) fucked her way to the top and I think she's a pretty cool girl, she has a cocaine heart and is not afraid of anything.

If Winehouse could stand 5 rocks in her glass tube I bet I can take 2 without calling Dennis Rodman.

You all niggas need country? I rather sleep a thousand years seriously.

-R

taylor just wants to post on Sup Forums to get attention and you guys are bullying her with sex!!!! stop gusy!!!

who is R?
fuck off cunt

Many artists will live in the Vatican and will be sent to different countries according to the voting they have in each Government site. She'll be one of the nuns and probably the son of my most importand child, Crimson.

The 144 thousand are here, God doesn't play the dice or give power to anyone.

More everlasting news? There will be a core and nucleous, the mainframe goes in Rome, I'm sorry I'm on a rush. Companies will have a sane competence over the projects uploaded to each Gov site (Most likely infrastructure). So we will have but the best ideas and geniuses coming around.

She was born under such sign, I think if it wasn't for dissapointment I would have no appointment at all.

Baba O'Reilly?

One nation, one people, one world, one home, one core, one kernel.

-R

>one kernel
cant make this shit up

DELETE THIS AT ONCE

Got a break because daddy is rich? Yes.

Talentless? lol NO.

Where you raise flags there's difference, me and Ratzinger point to the universal church, it contains all religions for we in the end praise the same God.

You enrich yourself from every culture and don't throw Da Vinci in the garbage just because you don't believe in the whole (It cannot be divided) which is everywhere at the same time. (Time doesn't exist in the universe what we have is an expansion take over the same constant infinite or Pi, time is a human notion developed to impose more order in our daily activity).

He's omnipresent but Jesus is individual, his presence, his manifestation. When you meet him or manifest him you instantly fall in love with him for the rest of your life so he's the one who got me this far and I'll keep the last symbol alive, in other words, I'll live in the house of the Lord.

You substract what's important or useful for you from the greatest book of all time (The Bible), like Jesus teachings or the different books that speak about love. (Trample foot, why not?)

So we have Dog-ma and Cat-alcoholic people, they corrupted in their core and need updates, the bible require updates people and so we'll embrace a new era where there's no more division just as the main banking nodes and branching that will respond with numbers to us.

Nothing but the best cuts, the best limits in wealth and so sell the world.

A system for and by the people.

Here comes the taxman,

-R

taylor if youre reading this, i love you

*barp*

>not posting the augmented version

Instead of eyes she has two cruisers,
for heart she carries a precious casket
where I keep the Illiad. Now this is my last
stand, where I tell my dear Plant, I love him
more for bros before hoes. Just Kidding, Rowling will be my tutor so I can finish the Cyber-Democratic manifesto.

My elbow is my Achille's ancle, you can touch my elbow and be like Trump (A total Dumbow).

Bye, bye Miss American Pie, drove my Defender to the leeve but the leeve was dry,
and who thought Jesus where drinking whiskey
and wine? Singing -"This will be the day that I die"-

Warmth,

-R

>not knowing Sup Forums rules
go read rule 13 on the global list and don't come back

Oh girl, if I wanted you to go away right now I would preach the apocalypse or the eternal life.

I'm walking on the tightrope and I cannot see why the harlequin wants to jump over myself and kill the King of deceit at the other side for nobody takes the joker seriously until he kills the king.

Now everybody point at me with your plastic finger, business man, you can't dress like me. You know why you can point your finger at me? Because I'm running naked, everybody can laugh at the king but the only virtue we have left is patience and I'll wait the necessary time for my ascendance.

I'm gonna wave my freak flag high and you'll know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengance upon you.

Now I'm angry, a pitbull in time... take you on a cruise one day my Feds.

-R

Will she start by making good music for once?

You killed the thread and my vibe

I hope she goes full synthwave. Bonus points if she says "Fuck it" and takes on a cyberpunk/neo-retro aesthetic as well.

no this site claims 8. Check the table.

taylorswift.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Taylor_Swift's_ex-boyfriends

ITT: pajeet-tier waifu worship

We can only hope.

based

Saving it from what?