What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me tonight. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?

>MOM
>GET IN HERE
>HE POSTED IT AGAIN

A gang bang.

You fucked up by being poor and needing room mates in the first place.

did you not see this coming?

like, I hate saying this, but I'm already seeing you getting cucked by your roommates/gf.

Hopefully it works out and its no big deal, but judging by your reaction it's going to be a deal

Show them she's yours

Wisdom

These faggots replying to sour pasta

Why didn't you think this through before now? Could you not have moved into her place?

kek buncha newfags/summerfags up in this thread

Do that copypasta reply where you wipe her ass with wet wipes.

Get a job opie this thread is old. Sup Forums isnt what it used to be it is now a small community of samefags everyday.
You stick out like a sore cock. Are you the shitfag thread guy also?

zozzle

No you didn't fuck you, what kind of question is that?

Your roommates are your friends and they would never do anything to hurt you. You're kind of a shitty person to assume they would try anything with your girl, so you should probably apologize to them when you get the chance, but don't bother them with it. It needs to be the right time for something like that.

The fact is that you brought a new person into your home and they have no control over that. They have to deal with some naked bitch living in their house because you can't keep clothes on your woman. They need time to get to know each other so that things cool off and become normal. The best thing to do is to let the three of them hang out without you bothering them so that they can all get along. The tension will die off then.

You sound controlling as fuck though, so don't start telling her to stay away from them or to keep her clothes on. Girls like to feel pretty, and your roommates didn't bring her you did, so you need to get over all that and just let them be alone for a while without you hanging out with your anger bringing everyone down.

And really you shouldn't be letting her get you all beers in that situation, you should be the one getting everyone drinks, I mean your girl is naked, of course they are going to watch her walk around. You should know that, so limit her walking around by getting their food and drinks for them, but then go into a different room so they can get to know each other without your controlling self bringing everyone down.

If you're worried about them having sex with her then you're really dumb, those are your friends man, why would you think that about them. If you're really worried about it though then you should try to get them off yourself so they don't get her pregnant while she lives off of you like the faggot piece of shit you are for posting this god damn thing on /b again you shitty mother fucker I hope you rot alive.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

I shit on a tomato one time.

Stop posting this copypasta

zozzled

This is now a Kira Nerys thread.

Kira or kys

she will cuck you
enjoy being her bitch
or dump her and kick her out and be a dominate male

I'm here can't believe he posted it again

>Did I fuck up?
No user, all you have to do now is be supportive of your girlfiriend by being in the nude too. Do this before any of your roommates get the idea. She's your girlfriend and you should be nude together, very close and intimate. Have all your other roommates watch you as you cuddle snuggly with your girlfiriend. Don't leave her alone but don't be possessive either, having fear of her going to one of your roomates shows weakness. You must take charge and not scurry to your bedroom. Do this and you will have a happy time with your girlfiriend. Pic unrelated

you stupid cock sucking bitch, what the fuck are you talking about?

This is a Kira thread you fucking autist

Kira or kys faggot

But what about my tomato?

KIRA OR GTFO KYS FAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's that, Keira or GTFO?

Well, that was unique I guess.

Actually really good advice. If nothing else even if it doesn't stick and you don't have to go in the buff all the time, doing this will be super attractive to her, OR will enable her to see from your perspective as the male in a relationship in this situation. It's a win win.

Absolutely do not show insecurity or weakness about this or her being a nudist. That's a surefire fuck situation faggot. Be strong and throw caution to the wind on this one. Literally balls out

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO GOD DAMN IT NO GOD DAMN IT NOT IN THIS THREAD NOT AGAIN NO NO NO NO NO FUCK NO GOD DAMN IT MOTHER FUCKING NO

>What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?
Charge them for the show.

Yep

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Errr....

>Your roommates are your friends and they would never do anything to hurt you

oh my sweet summer child...

Nice thread ! Would read again, see you tomorrow OP, you worthless shit.

Don't worry about it, soon enough your flat mates will embrace the nudity. Some might even join in. I mean it's not like one of them is hung like a horse

>Thinking this post wasn't a joke

wat a stupid god damn faggot

Oh you innocent little flower.

"... the faggot said, obviously not reading the entirety of the post"

TOP KEK

Gal break

And even if one of them is hung like a horse it's not like she's going to stare at it all the time and start wondering what it feels like to be split in two

I appreciate the fiction, but at least change it up a bit every time you post it
nobody likes reruns

Why are these chinky nigger spics not banned already?

What the fuck is this shit?

I would slam her in the living room. This kindof shit turns me on.

this

>/

shut the fuck up nigger

Very bland copypasta

You would get gang raped by your roommates you beta faggot

The original Men In Black is awesome

And we're back!

sorry op your gf is a slut with an "excuse" to be a slut 24h per day.
Dump her as soon as possible and find a non-slut one.
Trust me, this will only get worse.
She will fuck each of your friends and get their semen in her mouth, pussy and ass.

Say you’ve just become a nudist and if they look at your gf or anything just stand in the way and make em look at your man bits and untrimmed asshole, you know, like fight fire with fire

Why exactly when there is a slutty naked girl in the living room? We would just gang up on her...

because you're a beta ass faggot that has his shit packed by his daddy on the daily you piece of fucking shit fuck you

She's going to be fucking them sooner or later. You messed up big time OP.

lol

Start charging your room mates per show and make some money

she sounds like a needy attention whore and apparently it runs in the family.

you can either assert your dominance by fucking her in front of your mates or kicking her ass out.

this girl will ruin your life

sounds like you're speaking from experience you stupid fucking chinky nigger spic fuck you faggot

New pasta is still stale somehow.

Why would you put peanut butter in the fridge?

here ya go kira poster

>Underage post
> very origins