>open arms
>arms

more like open cheeks

That too lol

Shias: no
Sunnis: some (the wahhabis) but most are fairly chill
Wahhabis: deserve to be thrown in vats of pig shit and left to die

Muslim boys do it better

Well if Poles could come back to razed and soviet occupied Warsaw so can they back to Middle East.

No.
Politicians and their masters are.

No, the politicians who keep bringing them in there are.
>implying europe is one country

Implying you wouldn't buy yourself a cute white slave if it was legal

Not really. Lots in my area. Dated and fucked a few. They're good people mostly.

Not anymore

Dont be wacist

no, radical leftism is a threat to europe. islam, on the other hand, is the only solution to the degeneracy and marxism which has befallen europe. if we dont adopt islam, we're destined to be a continent of trannies, sodomites and communists.
i've no love for the hippy abrahamic religion we had thrust upon us which taught us mindsets like loving our enemies which got us into this mess in the first place, so i say we adopt the most militaristic abrahamic faith there is. it's already proven itself to be effective at keeping degenerates in check as well as expanding itself, so there's no good reason we shouldnt take it for ourselves.

interesting times...

Most actually aren't. Those who are will be culled eventually. People are getting too pissed.

What's it like to fuck a sandnigger?

Better than fucking white boys you racists

If you're Amerifat: yes
If you're Yuropoor: no
If you're Yuropoor and buy into the "hurr-durr muh liberal media" you so hate: oh god, yes.

not if you're icelandic lmao, 100% white population, not accessible from the continent by land, so no need to worry about migrants running over the border.
good luck europe, you're going to need it.

>instead of letting some people be degenerates if it suits them, let's instead throw away thousands of years of progress so we too can murder each other over stupid shit.
Go kill yourself you fucking loser

>rapists
>terrorists

nuff said

How does it feel to have been permanently defiled?

>if we dont adopt islam, we're destined to be a continent of trannies, sodomites and communists.
implying christianity isn't the better choice for the cancer you speak of

I'm looking forward to the day my white stepdaughter starts dating outside her race.

Yes, kinda obvious.

Fuck off

stfu degenerate, your opinion means nothing to me.
christianity encourages weakness and submissiveness, whereas islam encourages strength and conquest.

>christianity encourages weakness and submissiveness, whereas islam encourages strength and conquest.
shut the fuck up, jew

There are a few blacks there. Not a lot, but it's definitely not 100% white.

hahahaha you call me a jew even though you worship a jew, and one who teaches you to be a submissive cuck at that.
this is why islam is superior, we don't encourage weakness, we destroy it.

People always view this issue in black or white. I think that a majority of muslims are fine but there are a small minority of them that are bad and people just focus on them and generalize all muslims as bad.

STFU you fucking lobotomized moron. Islam, sandniggers, and niggers have no place in the West.

This

Ok Hitler

Nice projection there, tard.
Actually a pagan who wants all you Abrahamist fucks to die in a holocaust.

You'll see when you become a minority in your own country. You'll see how tolerant and how good they are. You're such a fucking moron lmfao, hiding behind 'tolerance' so that you're socially validated. Your head will be the first to roll on the floor.

so you're so weak and cucked that even a religion as weak and cucked as christianity was able to wipe you out. pathetic.

Yes

Yet we keep coming back. Your harem-keeping war god is dead.
Also stop larping, Sup Forums

Why not kill off the neoliberals that keep inviting them in? The difference itself and the friction it causes is the problem, not the nature of the difference. They wouldn't have come here if your precious """democratic""" oligarchies didn't want them there.

except he isn't, fastest growing religion in the world. and of course you're coming back, you'd already lost everything there was to lose, so there's only one way you could go. doesn't mean you're ever going to be a formidable force, because you won't.
go jerk off to your varg videos about how you wuz the real kangz, you pathetic sack of shit.

I'm all for that. I know who is guilty of treason, and I know why there's so much immigration in the west. I'm not one of those who believe they'll change anything by voting.

How ignorant can you be? It's not being tolerant, it's using logic to deal with a problem without being an extremist lunatic like you

Dude the first image is europe thousands of years ago. The second is africa today. Fucking hypocrite lmfao.

are those pictures in the same time period or are you sponsoring a dumbfuck narrative on fucking Sup Forums

You're a cuck, don't try to find excuses for how weak you are. Multi racial societies have NEVER worked, as long as there's diversity there will be tensions between races. Hence my logical solution to all live on our different continents, as it was intended.

As long as you get to live on the continent with the most money and beat infrastructure right? Faggot.

watching Catalonia closely to see if they can pull this off.

>sponsoring a dumbfuck narrative on fucking Sup Forums
afaict that's what this place is for once reddit showed up

best*

You have no argument. What a moron

My ancestors worked for that, they made my continent what it is today. What have africans done apart from dancing naked around a fire? They should focus on developing their continent instead of leaving it like the fucking weak and lazy niggers they are.

it's making fun of the larpers who believe in odin. that's where their civilisation was at before they got btfo by christians, which is just embarrassing.

YOU have none. I know much more about history than you ever will even with the help of the internet, fucking fag.

>beat infrastructure

specifically, the larpers who like to make fun of africans for being primitive.

>My ancestors worked for that, they made my continent what it is today
The past entitles you to nothing, you little trust fund bitch.

Nuh uh
Your ancestors enslaved my ancestors instead of working for it etc
Now that we're no longer savages, shit doesn't have to be that way

back to pol, away with you!

You're a cosmopolitan scum. The past entitles me to live where my ancestors bred and enjoy what they've decided to leave me with, without seeing a bunch of fucking niggers every time I go out. They are NOT who the past generations worked and sometimes gave their life for..

You are still savages, take a look at your community in the US and in Europe. You still aren't anywhere near european's level.

You realize they're gonna honor kill you one of these days right?

And I'll add that this was the law of the strongest, your weak ass ancestors literally got enslaved by EVERYBODY, and now Chinese are buying Africa.

Not under normal circumstances, but Muslims are a symptom of a jew infection that is the root cause.

At least my ancestors weren't total dicks
I mean it can't be that hard to get to european level if you enslave people and pillage etc

>no longer savages
>literally top of all negative stats and bottom of all positive stats
>even your rich niggers are thieves (there's Kanye stealing from white girls) and are more guilty of crimes than rich (or poor) whites

Niggers have never not been savages, they ruin every country they inhabit and should honestly just be done away with

I love how women and jews, the two groups that would suffer most under islam, are the groups that are pushing for islamification

At least the skank in the top picture won't blow up an airport

yes.

this is why (((they))) are sending a lot of mooslems in Europe

Great plan.
Proly coming soon

It would be funny to see you in a national debate telling your opposition "I know way more than you do, fucking fag!" You would be laughed out of the room. Nice argument

Don't your fellow religious people in Afghanistan fuck kids? Prostitution is rampant in Bangladesh. Arabs are the worst offenders of human rights and most of the people in your religion inbreed

Actually slavery wasn't even all that. Don't think your ancestors had a big role in anything. And you should probably check muslims, Islam invented the concept of slavery and started as soon as the 7th century, enslaving many more blacks than whites did. And also do some research about who used to capture blacks and sell them (hint: other blacks).

Only me. You'll find out... :)

>muslims
The good ones tolerate the radicals that take power.
They are just as dangerous.

Political correctness combined with US pressure to do whatever they need you to do because you morons have a weak army (except UK and French) is a problem

Nice VPN m8

if it's permitted in the quran then it's not against human rights. your rights are outlined in the quran so point out to me where in the quran it prohibits these things.

Obviously. They've been trying to conquer it since, what, the 8th century?

No I mean "we" as in society
Now that we're in modern society shit like segregation is not cool

The past made the present what it is.

It so what it is. it is not a shame to enjoy and embrace it. And share nothing!

Islamic slavery was also much harsher. The men were basically worked do death doing hard labor all day, most only survived a few years at best. The girls and attractive women were all kept as sex slaves for the harems. It was hellish for all involved, much more so than our slavery.

>what are romans? Or Greeks?

Granted, they're mediteranean Europe and not exactly blond hair blue eyes white.

Or the fucking Chinese? They kind of do slaves too, although mostly it's POW slaves