My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

>What do Sup Forums?
Stop making the same thread everyday and kys

Finish the job he couldn't, and then off yourself.

be original

Get a baseball bat, and finish him off.

did he also beat up dat pussy?

This pasta is stone fucking cold.

I'm literally annoyed that you're literally posting this literally every day.

That's what she told you OP??
Actually me and your girlfriend took a ride on my motor cycle and when we stopped for sex she ended up with those bruises.
We were doing the nasty doggy style and I started slapping her ass with my dick, and it got a little rough until she reached back and spread her pooper for it.
She loved it OP

This

You should stop posting shit from the archive, you colossal cock smoker.

BEAT HER UP ALSO !

He literally posted it only three days in a row....but the guy is still shaking and it seems that every advice he got from B he could not use because he is LITERALLY shaking still.

Oh damn :)

I know its all bad and all that but can we see more?
Yeah. I asked what you guys failed to ask.

Your gf will die lol

She got fucked hard by another guy and is using this as an excuse. Good fucking luck OP

Post her tits.

Stale copypasta. Saw this maybe one month ago.

>I'm literally shaking right now
First thing is to get over your case of Parkinson's disease. It doesn't matter how much you love her, she will leave you as you definitely aren't Michael J Fox.
Second, call the cops and report this. If you're not willing to do that, buy a gun and threaten her father until you have to kill him or he backs down.
Third, all of this would have been obvious to anyone with more than two brain cell, so do us all a favor and leave.

Kinky, but doesn't that assume that the dad can "finish" just off of anal stimulation?

hospital bed, hospital bracelet, bandage from IV
story failure

Then leave his battered corpse with the bat in his ass. If this gets dubs you have to do it and post proof

Show more picture. Is she going to recover ? For what reason did he beat her ?

0/10 copypasta

buddy this copypasta has been around for months if not longer

really nigga?...

>those hands
>girl
looks like a faggot

this

this

Go sloppy seconds on that bitch and then tell her to go make you a sandwich

First comments always the best