Thoughts on them?

Thoughts on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/young-turk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgpzp_pLJVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know how no one in their right mind would name their show The Nazis because of the genocide? And yet the left celebrates a show called the Young Turks, named after the faction who genocided non-Turks in Anatolia and inspired Hitler (by his own admission)?

I have no idea what the show is about, but the fact that it’s named as such and celebrated on the left is all the evidence you need that cultural marxism is real.

She is hot. I would fuck her if I had the chance.

>evidence
Also, Turk is more of an ethnicity not a "faction."

That said, it's a shit show. They are retarded and have mostly bad opinions, in my opinion.

is it possible to give some sort of simple or concise explanation of what cultural marxism is? Like I'm serious, idrk what it is or constitutes.

They're not news. They are overly biased and it shows.

are you denying the armenian persecution and genocide?

Oh God, it's like a Turkish man who found Sup Forums

or as I like to call them, Turkish

only if i could gag the bitch then start yelling out nigger and heil hitler while pounding her

No there was a genocide of the Armenians. My claim is that the word Turk is not equivalent to Nazi. Likewise I don't consider American to be an equivalent term for having committed genocide against natives and such.

A pair of cunts.

Cenk is an Armenian Genocide denier pseudo intellectual on the same level as Bill Nye and and Ana is just eye candy who insults people and uses a lot of hand signaling.

Massive faggots.

crybaby sore losers on election night.
not much else to say.

Lee Ann McAdoo is vastly superior breeding stock.

Neolib shams. Dnc payroll.

I know the guy is advertising bills to get money out of politics. Wolf-pac.com

There was a group that called themselves the Young Turks that overthrew the sultan of the ottoman empire, took total control, formed an alliance with Germany and entered ww1, and carried out the genocide. So actually the young Turks was a faction.

Lrn2history faggot.

well not to be rude but with that insight i don't know if you'd come up with anything of substance anyways.

its the most bullshit you'l ever hear, trust me

I want to pump my fascist seed deep into Ana's womb.

oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/young-turk
Learn some context

They are pretty much what is wrong with the left wing nowadays. Hypocritical, overly emotional, attention seeking retards.
I didn't like them before, but since they twisted what Sam Harris said about Islam to make him look like an actual xenophobe, I've lost what little respect I had left for them.

it's something rightwingers call the leftwingers when they can't come up with legit criticism.

can't disagree with this. Proceed to flame OP!

>Armenian genocide happened
>Native American genocide didn't happen
Why are conservatives so intellectually inconsistent?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgpzp_pLJVc