I think I'm losing my mind to psychosis and no one knows. I can hardly tell what's real and what's not...

I think I'm losing my mind to psychosis and no one knows. I can hardly tell what's real and what's not. Shout out to drugs u da real MVP.

>drug thread?

Stop asking questions for a while.

I just feel like I came out of coke tunnel forever, and you decide to make your shitty thread.

But I don't want it back. I don't really miss anything of those moments. They were empty.

If you find something to love, drug abuse is stupid all of a sudden.

I will still hit a couple of joints here and there, but I want to feel good.
Find something.

I like mixing heroin and meth feels good.

Ate 25 tabs of nbmoe a little while ago and had some real bad seizures fried me real bad. Might take sum roids soon :).

user coke is easy to beat 2 weeks after last dose never worth the money

sorry, not fond of depressants. only weed does it for me if my will is to chill

op why not just drink will kill you more slow

lol my sister has phychosis. It like she has a wasting disease of the mind. All she does is walk in circles and buy sweets in the shop. She is the face of aspect misery and she doesn't even know it. terrible fate wouldn't wish it on my childhood bully (but she got it kek)

>hurr I fear for my psychological well being
>better take a bunch of mind altering drugs
>derp herp

but in a more painful way.
google "hydrosis", or "chyrrosis".
drugs are quite better.
enjoy your drink.

Never try those drugs i have only done cocaine and weed and thanks Hope shiet gets better for you

This Only coke and weed still leave you at least knee deep into society to fake a normal existance with friends and all.

The rest takes you away.

Agreed. Or it'll get you killed.

jesus fucking christ dude how did you survive like 3 tabs of nbome is usually enough to be fatal

Have you tried killing yourself?
I read on the internet, that suicide is used as a common escape route by weaklings.

Hes one of the omes who got served the long straw in the LD 50 zone. Most ive eaten is 6 but my dealer did 30 one night

Idk my heart feels kinda funny now :/ oh well

Tried with nbmoe. someone's out to get me rn anyways so try not to cut your self on that edge you little beta drugs are great

Try getting fuck up and paying some whore to eat you asshole feels great

25 was strong and made me vomit (700ug) I was paranoid as fuck for a week after then 60mg of Adderall made me lose my mind. Going to jail for what I did that week

Best Lifehack

I don't pay for pussy. I go on fb and message attractive girls until I get laid. I dated a girl for 5 months just so I could drive her car around kek. I'm 19 rn

Yeah that sounds like nbomes lmao. I spent 5 months dosing myself 4-5 days a week with that stuff seeing just how far i can shatter my psyche. 2cp is what shattered my shit real good couldnt even handle pot for about 9 months after

only your thoughts are 'real'. so basically nothing external is real. and even if it was, the earth is so insignificant it doesn't matter and might as well not be real anyways. hope this cheers you up.

Story?

I do weed. Euro/base speed and xanax in small doses. I don't even know what's worse. Being sober or abusing. I'm feeling down anyway. Had periods when i was clean but felt const on edge and really anxious. My gp ain't helpin shit

I did some shit awhile ago and some people are after me. The nbome made me lose my shit I spent like 300$ cabbing around sketching cause I was on probation and my ex sent 4 niggers to my house. I tweaked from the Adderall and fucked a random dude up in a store then got srs charges.

I got peeps waiting for me in jail

I'm talking about drug induced psychosis I'm not retarded. Sounds like some faggy shit you stole from Rick and morty

Your generation is going to give drugs a bad name.

thoughts are not real either.. nothing is real because real is a made up word that means nothing in our reality

Anyone here try danknet quaaludes yet?

no you?

Depersonification. Weed causes it or other drugs. It'll pass though.

Go on a psychedelic spirit trip take a quarter of shrooms have about 2.5g of pot and let your mind sort through the issues. It's the reason my life got better after being an alcohol in an abusive relationship

Your sister bullied you?

Teach me the ways