Okay anons, I have a serious question. I've decided I'm going to an hero. What's the best method for doing this...

Okay anons, I have a serious question. I've decided I'm going to an hero. What's the best method for doing this? Assume I can't obtain a gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHnIJeE3LAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't use a gun, there's a chance you will be a retard and botch it and be forced to live the rest of your life as a vegetable
just use an exit bag like everyone else

Exit bag? Also yeah as I said I can't even get a gun.

Freeze to death
I've heard it feels like going to sleep

Are you serious? That sounds incredibly painful.

Maybe the first few minutes but then you don't feel anything anymore.
When you use a bag you will probably panic because you can't breathe. That probably isn't painfull but you know pretty terrifying.
But when you die of hypothermia your brain will be in sleep mode before you realize that you will die.

I'm not even sure how I would manage freezing to death. I don't have a freezer big enough to lock myself in, I don't live in a cold area. Interesting suggestion though.

Die of old age.

Can't wait that long

Use a belt to hang yourself.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Sounds painful but it would seem the most effective. Was hoping to find something effective and relatively peaceful though.

Cyanide poisoning.
Suicide by cop (isnt always effective)
A large drop (bridge, building, etc)
Or sudden hanging. (make sure you fall far enough to snap your neck to die quickly.)

Oh, And user, pls dont take my advice.

It's not that painful if you do it right.

Well, I'm going to take it.
Large drop might not be bad. Suicide by cop sees way too risky. Not sure I have enough space to do a hard enough snap for hanging. So I'm thinking fall now. Thanks.

dont be such a pussy user, if u gonna an hero why not do it in style?? go on a rampage and target sandniggers or something.

cmon man do something with your live Sup Forumsro

I'm not an asshole. I don't want to hurt anyone but myself.

Jump from a window. Let it all go

well OP if that's the case then you are too nice a person to an hero, you can't do it trust me and you probably shouldnt if you don't wanna hurt other people ;D

Too nice a person to an hero? Not true. And my death would only hurt one person, and they'll get over it.

unless you are maimed and cant live life without having someone else wipe your ass, youre a pussy for taking the cowards way out. suffer with the rest of us. black ops taught us a lot, and ending yourself in last stand is literally the cowards way out. pieces of shit. "oh no my life sucks" so does everyone elses. get over it and find other depressed people and be depressed together or something.

idk OP you just said you dont wanna be an asshole and kill some sandniggers along the way or any other minority for that matter. You said you don't wanna hurt other people.

that means ur a nice person and nice people cannot an hero.

if u can do it then you are not a nice person, in that case just take some jews or sandniggers along with u..

>black ops taught us a lot
Fucking what? Also, this is spoken like someone who’s never had depression.

What do you mean?
You mind telling us of your legacy before you decide to plummet to your doom?

Before you an hero promise me one thing.
Go to mexico, take lots of drugs and fuck many whores. After 2 weeks, if you feel like it, just get it over with

I’m not sure I see your logic. I guess I’m not a nice person by your standard, but I’m not hurting anyone as I go out.

Meaning I have one person in my life who I care for, and who cares for me. But she’s better off without me anyway so it’s irrelevant. And I don’t want to leave any legacy.

I’d rather not put things off that long if I’m being honest.

OP heroin overdose. Its nice, you don't care about you dying, its peaceful and nice for you.

Interesting idea. How much would that take, if I’ve never done any kind of drug before?

Sorry, first time I’ve posted anything about it...

I highly advise against taking your own life, but if you have decided 100% the most effective way would be to find a way to cut your spinal cord right under the brain stem or sever an artery that pumps blood out of the heart, not in. I you were to sever an artery pumping blood into the heart it would take considerably longer to bleed out. I honestly hope that you decide against taking your own life. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Its different for everyone but probably 5g would do it? I'd do some research about it online. But OP you should seek mental health professionals and try a myriad of medications. I heard that ketamine might be a new breakthrough drug in depression treatment so you can try reading about that and helping yourself out. Killing yourself should be the final resort.

If you want an OD by opiod, a good amount if we're talking 100% pure heroin, for a 200 pound male would be about 750mg. I highly advise against the prospect of suicide user.

ending your life in black ops is called "cowards way out" when in last stand. and bruv its spoken by someone who literally is only alive because of others. i only live to make others happy. maybe thats what OP should do because its worked so far. i aint self diagnosed and i sure as hell am not going to pay some fucker hundreds of dollars to listen to me for 30 minutes and diagnose me with something. i literally hate every fiber of my being. i have thought about killing myself at least 2 times a week for the past 5 years. but i know nothing good will come of it for others. i just realize ending your life is stupid and youre a coward for doing so. the only importance we have as people is to make other peoples lives better. even if its just one person, making them sad has a snowball effect on all the people around them and so on and so forth.

Walk into school with your wrists slit the long way while blairing alabama nigger through a speaker

dont faggot talk to a psychiatrist

Overdose on H and jump from a height of 7+ floors. This gives a high chance of success. But even if you don't die immediately, you will not suffer from pain. Wish you all the best.

That’s not a bad idea.
Not in school
Not an option

Medication and help aren’t options. Thanks for the advice though.

I see. I don't really care if it's cowardly though.
Thanks for the tip.
That sounds difficult, I'll try something else. I've already decided though.

Why don't you just fuck off and take a long-ass trip to where the fuck you want to?
You have no obligations now, you can just disappear and do what you want before you end it.

So it's sounding like drug/medicine overdose is the best choice.

I don't really have the resources to do that. Plus I do have someone in my life who would report me as missing. Don't what to be detained or anything that would interrupt this.

gl user. Don't fuck up. I'm killing myself tomorrow night so seeya on the other side.

Good luck to you too. Just curious, what's your method?

>I don't really have the resources to do that.
You don't need any resources. You can just fuck off. Hike, hitchhike. Walk. Anything. Steal food, go dumpster diving, do anything.
>Don't what to be detained
What exactly would they be detaining you for, you nigger? Think about it, dipshit.

If I'm reported missing and someone found me I'm pretty sure they'd have to at least notify someone. I don't know how that works. And I don't want to take some miserable hitchhiking trip to somewhere scrounging for food or whatever. I'd rather just get this shit over with, you know?

Do a little research on that and you'll see why it's not.

Why not? If I just puke it up or whatever I can try again. I need SOME method.

I'm gonna hang myself

I see. Well, godspeed user.

>miserable hitchhiking trip
It's what you make it, user. Hitchhiking is fun and you have nothing to lose.
If you're gonna go by a belt (which I don't advise), you can do it wherever.
Just tell your gay friend you're going on a trip.

Im not even joking that's a stupid idea do some research. There's no "easy" way, and that's a very bad way.

it's my sister I'm worried about reporting me, she knows me enough that she'd find it suspicious. And yeah, I think I'd rather not go on a trip. Too many things that might stop me.

I mean, it's going to either be that or off one of the local bridges.

>Too many things that might stop me.
If you have to actively seek out circumstances that lead to your suicide to want to suicide, maybe suicide isn't such a hot option, user.

I've thought long and hard about it, and decided this is the best option. If I put it off in any way, the survival instinct might kick in and talk me out of it.

fucking pussy.

I mean, I won't deny it.

Suit yourself, user, I don't know your situation. You clearly didn't think it through enough because hanging is a terrible way to go and often people botch it, and if they live, they regret they tried to do it. Not just because it's a shitty way to go but also because they realise that their problems are solvable.
I'm not really gonna bother convincing you more because honestly I don't really give much of a fuck and if you're gonna decide not to do it, it'll be yourself who decides it.
But I'd really like to hear your story. What's your problems and what's your reasons and shit. Maybe in private 'cause I'm a writer and I'd like to have that shit, you know. It intrigues me. But only if you want to.

"best"???????????? I'm pretty fucking sure this is a "whatever works" situation

already said he cant get a gun, you dingus

have you raped a child?

hanging is the tried and true method of cheap easy suicide

What I mean is: most effective (don't want to fail and get caught) while being relatively painless?
No...?
So I've heard.
It's a rather pathetic story. If you're a writer, it's probably not worth your time, it's not that interesting. And yeah, I've moved away from hanging really.

You think you sound real smart, HUH, idiot?
ARTERIES ONLY CARRY BLOOD AWAY FROM THE HEART, ASSHOLE.

Simple newfag

timestamp and Pic of you.
an hero, doesn't matter anyway

Why the fuck do you want a timestamp and pic, and why the fuck would I provide you with one?
Now this is interesting. Thank you.

MISINFORMATION do not use this. Ask me why if you think I'm lying.

Okay...why?

you just full of shit bitch.
I'm off..

you won't kys
and you will never be an hero

Why would it be misinformation, now?

>buy razor wire and super glue
>go to roof of two story building
>secure one end of wire to something
>loop razor wire around neck
>super glue hands to head
>jump

Look like a badass that ripped your own head off.

Yeah okay see ya

Seeing as nobody else asked you this, why do you feel suicidal and what is your story?

Research it. Pure helium isn't available anymore. You'll suffer. Google is your friend.

lol
Thanks for the correction then

exactly.. "see ya"
newfag trynna be Kool.
fag

>It's a rather pathetic story.
Even better. One of the stories I'm writing is about a pathetic guy like that, if you'd believe it.
The address I just made is [email protected] and you can write there for me in private. Anything, really, every single word will help me. Or you can write here, this user is clearly interested as well.

It's a shitty story really....have been depressed for a long ass time. Went nowhere in life. I've become an emotional burden to the one person who cares about me. I'm just sick of it all.
inb4 that's not so bad, quit whining, etc.

Well, I just posted it, see how meaningless it is. Not everyone has a cool story sadly.

have you ever taken psychedelics?

take it with the complete intent of figuring out what the fuck is wrong with you. I did it and it almost completely cured me. the general sadness comes back every now and then but i just use what i learn to remind myself that' lifes fucking beautiful

Been here since 2010 but alrighty then

Never done any drugs, no.

I don't see it.

also listen to some alan watts or something while you trip

Right here

can't understand why you faggets spend time on this shit...

Not familiar with him but ok.

What are you depressed about?

Hire a hitman to kill you.

Then try to kill the hitman...
should be fun...

Life in general? Being a friendless prick with no social life? Having no real aspirations or loves or anything to live for? I dunno that's a strange question.

Oh yeah, didn't see.
Can you elaborate on that?
On these points, if you can, at least a sentence or two to each:
>Why didn't you go on a therapist if you've been depressed for a long time?
>What does "went nowhere in life" mean?
No job? No ambitions? No skills or talent? This thing is different for everyone else.
>Sister
Yeah, having a person really care about you when you're trying to kill yourself sucks. So can you tell me about your sister? What's she like? Why are you an emotional burden to her?
What about your parents? Why aren't you an emotional burden to them, are they not alive anymore?

Get some diazipam off the deep web, it'll make you optimistic rather than pessimistic about life, someone mentioned ketamine, it's a good drug but it's hard to function on I wouldn't recommend it, ket is my weapon of choice I can sniff an 8th [3.5gram] on a night and still get up for work and be fully able to do my job, I have built a high tolerance for it, whilst some people have 2 keys and there fully cosmic, I get like that but it's not the same and becoming expensive, or try some acid and see if that gives you an apifany into how to better your life, drugs aside... Change your job, change your social circle, or stop caring what people think including yourself. Nothing is forever especially your depression,

Is ho says you need 100% helium? I guarantee there’s no oxygen in a helium tank. Educate me good sir

first time i took LSD i realized life is actually literally a game, or say a music piece. your reality breaks down so much but then builds it back up. you realize some shit about yourself and the universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHnIJeE3LAI

i had my lsd trip, and it was such a indescribable realization that i couldn't make anything of it. it wasn't until a couple months after the trip i came upon alan watts and his lectures and everything pretty much sum up everything i was feeling into words, if you can.

PS how old are you op

Therapy was never an option, no insurance, can't afford without it.
Nowhere in life meaning working a dead-end job with no real advancement opportunity, no chance to improve. Too stupid for further education.
I have a job, but no ambition or skills or talents or hobbies or anything that a person lives for beyond work.
Sister is great. She knows I'm depressed, calls me everyday to talk, wants me to get better. I can't live with being her burden. Parents never really cared for me.

Trips n trippin