Is she redpilled?

what are her political opinions? is she just another puppet of the media?

devil worshipping whore

puppet

She actively distances herself from feminism, so she's good in mybook, as musicians goes

"red pilled" makes music with niggers. yeah, pretty red pilled.

This is the first time I witnessed autosage myself.

you're a puppet of social media

their colabs are pretty dope tho desu

Lana is the blue pill

this

>equating redpilled with racism

go read some neitzsche; you're part of the problem.

She's probably part of some cults and stuff

"Redpilled" pretty much means holding racist, misogynistic, anti-semetic, islamophobic, transphobic, homophobic etc beliefs. Pretty much any hateful prejudice you can imagine gets pathetic losers "redpilling" for it on the internet.

I wanna be in a lana cult

Nah, redpilled means blindly swallowing someone else's opinion and allowing it to warp your entire worldview. Especially if it convinces you that everyone else is drones of a massive conspiracy and you are the only one enlightened by a black guy's dick, sorry pill.

source?

That is a very accurate description of how the word is in practice used, but I don't see people on the far left saying "red pill me on capitalism" when doing more or less the same thing. It's exclusively used by reactionaries and racists.

She supports science and distances herself from feminism.

Why Sup Forums thinks thinks that being 'red pilled' is a good metaphor for seeing past political correctness is beyond me.
>white man is told by black man that reality is actually a simulation created by machines to keep mankind docile
>black man frees white man from his delusions and alongside other people of colour and a woman, is trained to fight the machines
>the agents in the matrix are all white men, they mercilessly track down and kill anyone fighting system and assimilate other people who they deem useful into their ranks
>the creator of the matrix is represented as a old white man with a beard who looks like a plantation owner
>our heroes are are assisted by an old black woman who can see into the future
>together they fight to save a place called Zion

Video-games has a good vibe

Public Imagine paragrah on the wikipedia page.
Just read some more of it, and I think she might've actually gone crazy.
"In February 2017, Del Rey implied she had plans to take part in a magic binding ritual against Donald Trump on or about February 24, March 26, April 24, May 23, which she again confirmed in July 2017"