So continuing the events from my last post

So continuing the events from my last post.

My dad came home from work today and told me that the key locks at the front entrance of my block have been unscrewed. I immidetiately knew it was him trying to break in last night.

Funny because i had a bad feeling that he might come to my house at night to stab me and my family. Yesterday i told my dad to make sure he locks himself while i work a nightshift with my mother with no explanation.

He is actually trying to kill me.

This sociopath is becoming scary to me because hes no longer afraid of exposing his true manipulative self. He knows i know too much about him. He knows i told my manipulated friends mother about it.

I will be waiting with a knife tonight next to my door. I might die. If u hear about a family murder in the UK news, it was me and my parents.

Dont trust people who know your emotions well. Never trust anybody, especially those suspiciously nice to you.

As long as Im alive ill keep updating yall.

Green text of last night user?

Oh that's ok user, no need to put yourself out. We understand, take care!

Stand behind the living room door all night with a big kitchen knife or two.
If the fucker comes again, wait for him to get to the living room & make your move.

Good thing you faggots don't have any guns amirite?

godspeed user

>Invader gives zero shit if he gets caught or dies
>Can easily own gun
>So other guy can too
>Waits till 4am when everyone sleeping
>Shoots house up
Please stop being so retarded, guns only work if the invader wants to live.

Dont get caught lackin smoke em before he gets you. Mustard gas in his vent make sure people you love are out of the house and watch him die

leave the house, change names,passports and go to somalia. no goverment so you are free to do all the crazy shit. and you live! happy end indeed

Are you fucking retarded?

Guns only work if the invader want's to live?

You deserve what's coming to you.

Kek call the constible xD

i have no gun either way. He knows a guy who gives him his "dirty" one when he "needs" it because obviously he mind controlled that guy too.

I asked around. The cheapest one costs £500 Dirty. Too much

>have no gun
Why even give input on it then?

OP what is in the picture....really crappy meth?

Lol cuz OP is a massive faggot.

What happened yesterday? Green text anyone?

>More than 42% of the time, the victim took some action — maced the offender, yelled at the offender, struggled, ran away, or called the police. Victims used a gun in less than 1% of the incidents (127/14,145). In other words, actual self-defense gun use, even in our gun-rich country, is rare.

And how should a gun help you defend against someone aimed to shoot you in your bed? Except you sleep with your gun under your pillow.

Well, if the gun helps you sleep well, good for you.

call the cops you retard

From what i remember it was mdma in crystal form

឴>> ឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴▲
឴>> ឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴▲ ▲

Who is "he"?

Then i get into shit. He will know who did it. He will hide and seek me more.

He knows the "right" people.

it's him, Robert!

A person who seeks for specific emotions in people he sees potential in. Then he fakes the same emotion to make u feel like hes a brother. Then he has access to your mind and everything you own.

you know what to do user, kill him before he can kill you!
its the only way

I am waiting tonight. I got a mora knife, he cant fuck with my baby.

have fun being charged with murder for killing the guy that breaks into your house.

If he does, i know he will be trying to kill me for exposing his true self. Thats where i defend myself and my parents from murder man.

you are in the UK. you cant kill someone in self defense. you will get charged with murder

Good luck mate sounds complicated. You know you might also get into trouble.
also get more than a knife mb some clubs

i had something similar happen with my dad,
trust your instincts user, go for it and defend your mother

please seek some professional help. you sound like a paranoid sociopath. don't do anything stupid.

Out of curiosity, on what basis are you making that statement?

you sound paranoid, thinking that some guy wants to kill you because 'you exposed his true self'.
without additional info, this sounds pretty crazy.

I am a psychopath in the UK with extensive military training as a royal marines commando and private security contractor, just give me a name and i'll make this guy disappear.

more info was on my last post, but I do admit I am paranoid. Who knows, maybe that paranoia will save my life.

So to explain: He tried manipulating and toying me to live at my house for free. For the past few years he has manipulated people into letting him live at their house with no rent. He robbed them quietly.

The first things he tells you is that his parents died in an accident to play on emotions.

Right now my friend is heavily brainwashed by him. He hit his mother in front of him for kicking that guy out. She asked me for help so I told this guy he's manipulated and brainwashed. The motherfucker immediately told the sociobitch.

He then made death threats to me. The mother made it clear I knew who he really was and that I exposed him to her and his toy. He suddenly changed to his true character and stopped acting. He is no longer afraid to make threats. He told her he will do whatever he wants with her son and that "his mistakes are his fun".

Rob Weaver

go to the police and tell them every single threat that guy ever made towards you or your family

Lol tbh ur overreacting, in the end its just a guy there isn't really much he can do, he has no assassin skillz he cant even pick a lock lmao

And if ur afraid to tell the cops just tell the dude to fuck off, if he stares at you like a spastic just shut the door in his face or whatevs and cut him off, get a restraining order or whatever then he cant even come within a 2+ mile radius if hes really that malicious, just bring proof to a small claims court

>Dont trust people who know your emotions well. Never trust anybody, especially those suspiciously nice to you.
Agree 100%. Sociopaths need to be exterminated.

He's wouldn't care. He does what he feels like doing. He has no feel of consequences and guilt.

Although I'm still wondering what makes you think I am a sociopath myself?

>the key locks at the front entrance of my block have been unscrewed.
WTF does that mean?

> i told my dad to make sure he locks himself
Again, WTF does that mean?

Is that DMT?

Not him, but you ARE on Sup Forums...
No need to be ashamed

OP smoked too many drugs, sage and move on.

How did you meet this guy

>blebbid

I think you're an AI Bot.

And pretty good too.

wtf? So what do you do when someone is trying to kill you? Call the cops and wait lmao?

>>the key locks at the front entrance of my block have been unscrewed.
>WTF does that mean?
I live in a 3 floor building with many houses. The main entrance has a pin pad with a lock in the door. When my dad came back home he told me he noticed that the lock was unscrewed.

>> i told my dad to make sure he locks himself
>Again, WTF does that mean?
I work nightshift with my mother, my dad works daytime. Before I went work, I had a bad feeling and told my dad to lock himself with keys from the inside. The next day it turns out I was right, as he told me what he noticed.

OP has already murdered his family to 'protect them'. He's insane. No one is out to get him and he'll take his own life soon. This won't even be on the news either.

You die, they put him to jail for 6 months cuz they had no evidence and he was the closest to it. He gets out, case is closed, money was made, story is forgotten.

What city are you in?

the worst one

This is the UK, you'd have to more specific. I'll assume Manchester?

Worst city in UK is probably Glasgow

keep guessing

That's not how it works, it doesn't matter if he cares or not, you so much as see him, take a photo call the cops bam he's arrested, the cops don't give a fuck who he is and if he evades them or something his punishment gets longer. He has no options if you make the right move, you've already won by knowing its him whos fucking ur shit up and he's in the wrong

My bad.
From your OP I misunderstood that "he" & your dad were one in the same.

>Amerilard
>too much fat on my brain

Nah, don't really care that much. Good luck, man.

Bet you wish you had a gun rn anglo fag

I can still get one, its just expensive as shit

I have no idea what to take photos of, especially since i dont want to see him, and when I asked him where does he live since he got kicked out from my friends house he said "its my little secret".

Two options:
1. At a manipulated person's house that he told he's "homeless" and his parents died.
2. In my area, in the spots I showed him

I've seen where people synthesize fucked up yellow-tinged "DMT" and I don't believe that shit for one moment. OP claimed to be from UK, you never know with those smarmy cunts.
;^)

Then get one you fucking retard.

Get yourself a meat cleaver and any improvised weapons you might be able to get your hands on.

Green text last nights events OP!

You're trying to reason with a Brit about guns... it's a losing argument. They're cucked little pussy faggots. They're not even allowed to own butterknives.

This. OP is either a liar or an idiot who doesn't know how law enforcement works.