>Get a job you fucking bum, 27 yeas old hasn't had a job in 6 years
>"o-ok"
>get really pumped
>build a resume with solid office & security guard experience
>10-20 applicable jobs applied to each weak
>0 calls
>6 months later
>12 months later nothing but a couple calls, maybe a half dozen interviews

Yeah i'll just go get a JOB at the JOBSTORE cuz jobs are SO EASY to get they practically hand out $20 per hour jobs every second.

>weak

No wonder you don't have a job you illiterate piece of shit

you can put me down user, but nothing will make me feel lower than my current feel. Do what makes you happy.

What kept you from getting one 6 years ago?

Are you a neckbeard?
Because, you sound like you could be a neckbeard. And no one wants to hire a neckbeard.

post your resume and I will help you make it not a piece of shit.

Employers see leery of hiring people with huge gaps in employment.

welfare, party mode, laziness, irresponsibility. My parents raised me spoiled because they believe I would not survive past my early teens due to an illness I had. I was never prepared for adulthood beyond a couple "At 18 your real life begins you should htink about school" talks. No instilling good work ethic, no training me in skills and habits that would help me succeed on my own.

Not blaming them entirely but as adulthood his I simply continued on doing what I had done for a good decade preivously: continue playing video games. Then getting drunk was the thing.

who the fk would hire someone who hasn't worked in 6 years? How do you have "solid" experience from 6 years ago when you were 21?

Factory work, beggars can't be choosers.
Good pay too.

6 year vacuum

>pls hire me

Then its settled. No more will I attempt to be an honest man when it comes to the workforce. Honesty is not rewarded at all by society. Lying and deception are now required to succeed.

I will create fake aspects of my resume and back them up by well researched factoids about the lies.

follow up calls, deliver pizzas in the meantime

OR, simply lower your expectations and get a fucking job. Any job. McDonald's is always hiring.

because you are too good to start from the bottom I take it. flip burgers WHILE you send out resumes. don't sit on your fucking hands millennial scum.

Just create a fictional alter-ego of somebody who is self-employed in say tutoring, teaching, coaching, creating website, writing marketing content, personal trainer, etc.

I know there's still gold buried in California. I don't feel like putting in the work to get that gold... so, I send out requests for people to just give me that Californian gold. No gold yet.
>life is unfair

Dude you fucking applied to like ten jobs and waited a year for a response?

No wonder they won't hire you. If I knew this I wouldn't either. You probably half assed a résumé with like a word template or online template.

I needed a job. Spent a day straight making a good looking CV. Applied for a week or two. Let half a month slip. Got offered 4 job positions.

You're a cuck and always will be. Have fun with welfare.

may have to take this route

10-20 jobs a week

what type of job were you hoping to get?

>Get a mcdonalds tier job (the bigger the company the better)
>work for a full year taking notes on all the mistakes employes usually make.
>Send your reports and suggestions to your corporate superiors.
>schedule a meeting with your boss, demonstrating the flaws in the workplace and desire to be promoted in order to fix these mistakes
>Boss will ask the corporates, corporates will (hopefully) remember you were the one presenting solutions etc.
>get promoted (if not, find another mcdonalds tier job and repeat the process)
>Repeat the process,this time, taking notes on the mistakes managment usually does
>rinse repeat
>move up on the corporate ladder as you gain recognition.
>Stop whenever you feel like you've reached a propper position.

/thread.

Yet I know so many illegal aliens who manage to get jobs and work their asses off even during times like these and don't bitch. Congratulations user you have officially proven your inferior willpower compared to illegals who have no American work experience.

spotted the kid who never had a job ever

People like being told they're wrong. It's how we become better people.

Life isn't about Jobs. Jobs are how the Jews make you work for them.

Be an entrepreneur. Give the best handys this side of your town!

-20 applicable jobs applied to each weak
calls

You stupid motherfucker. You DO realize that you are not a special snowflake the second you submit anew application, right? The second you submit yours, about 25 or 30 other people simultaneously submitted theres... RIGHT ON TOP OF YOURS. No SHIT you didn't get a call back. You have to show initiative and push your way back to the front of the line by calling them and letting them know you applied and that you are interested in the position and would like an interview.