Anyone have any tips on how to get started ordering shit from dark net markets...

anyone have any tips on how to get started ordering shit from dark net markets? i have no idea what to do but i want internet weed

Other urls found in this thread:

farmacydispensary.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you can't even do the basic research yourself, you shouldn't be buying shit from the dark net

lol i am in canada you can just order it from the surface web

why would i do research when i could have other experienced people tell me what to do anyways

check out deep dot web, faggot

I'd never use anything 'dark web' because it's all Feds and Jews

thanks bitch

because if you don't take the proper precautions, you're gonna get yourself in legal trouble

Do you even know how to get bitcoins?

yes
i just needed to know which market most people use idk

I hesr honeypot.onion is a great site for degenerate stoners.to buy weed.

back when I bought stuff I used Dream Market, but since Alphabay got shut down and shit idk what the best market is anymore.

Also so i'm not just being a dick, my tips would be: TAILS, tumble, PGP encrypt your address

I haven't bought in like 18 months, but Green Leaf Labs was my go to vendor. They were pretty big, so they are probably still around

thank you user

>Get a Bitcoin wallet
>Buy Bitcoin
>Go to alphabay
>Pick out your weed
>Funnel bitcoins into the alphabay wallet
>Buy the weed
>Give the seller your info
>Wait
Alphabay has an escrow system for buyer protection
>Receive weed
>Smoke the weed
>Profit?

Wait alphabay got shut down

Sorry I'm hihg
Get an account at dream market the process is pretty much the same

>join military
>do 4 years
>become cop after
>take all the drugs

what's the best vpn to use

you got to tumble your bitcoins. I know some people don't but it's not worth the risk

also make sure you understand PGP encryption. never just send your info straight up

Fuck cops dude.

Oh one more thing, get it delivered to an empty house or something, one that's for sale or something. You'll have to figure it out yourself, there's no one way to do a drop what's possible one place might not be in your area.

i mean 9-10 years ago we'd just pay someone in California through W.U. to send a QP to Chicago...simple mail.

oh have times changed

>oh have times changed
That's right goy. Everything people want to do, we have to Jew.

it's pretty much the same thing, just using an anonymous currency

You're right about tumbling, that's another I left out. Oops
Make sure you use a trustworthy one, they could literally just take your bitcoins

And I would've thought "securely" was kind of a given. Always encrypted.

how much you need ยด? just tell me your adress...

Tunnelbear, imo

Don't bother. Just find a source. Every time I got bud off the darknet it LOOKED great. Lots of trhcihomes, decent smell. However it ALWAYS smoked like mids and would only get me high for maybe 30 mins. Complete waste of money.

Get that party van out of here

1600 pennsylvania avenue, washington, dc

Really bad time to use dark net at the moment. Try again next year.

20 pounds

3407 Rocky Road
Irwin, PA 15642

Yeah, let me just ring up some Cali rando on the phone and ask him to send me a QP. I'm sure that's how it works. For one, not everyone has friends in cali, and two, most mail services check packages for drugs.

what's wrong with it? lot of busts happening rn or something?

yeah, Alpha Bay got shut down not too long ago

whats your country?

US

we have a little weed-mailorder here in germany. nothing big. just for friends

If you want weed then the dark net is probably not the easiest or even the safest method. You're not more likely to get buying a small amount in person. In fact by doing it on the internet you're potentially telling the police a week ahead of time that you're doing it. Plus it's instantly a federal offense because you used the internet, so it's not just your local police.

We do in Canada as well. Well not small. Also not illegal.

y we ordered some purple haze from canada once :)

Not what I mean. farmacydispensary.com

we dont produce that much. just about 600g/month. but its finest quality

wtf dude just ask someone at your local supermarket where to buy weed they`ll probably hook you up

TOR will hide you, but as an extra precaution use Ghost Host it's free