I turn 30 today. Married, 3 kids, anxiety, depression...

I turn 30 today. Married, 3 kids, anxiety, depression, low paying job that barely supports my family even with the support of wellfare. Yay, I've survived another year without killing myself... Post pics to cheer me up? Tits always welcome.

>almost 30
>no kids or wife
>single

shit ain't that bad.

hope all goes well for you my dude.

good job!

HAPPYYYYY BIRTHDAAAY YOU MISERABLE FUCK!

Protip: Leave town without a word to anyone, take all the money out of your accounts, sell the car for cash, go to Pattaya, Thailand... Spend all the money on a grand ol' time for as long as it lasts. Kill self. Post results. Thank Me Later.

Why not learn a trade mate?

Angie Varona always cheers me up

32 here.
it doesn't get better. it only gets worse.

good luck OP.

Appreciate it.

As amazing as that sounds, I won't do that to my family.

I do need to get out of an office job. That shit drains your life force. Any suggestions? Out of shape btw.

40 here, wife+2 ... high paying job -- it ain't the grand solution you think it might be.

Sometimes in life you have to make decisions to better your life and situation that you really don't want to do. But it will help to get you to a point you want to be at. maybe you might think about joining the military if you cannot find anything that pays better then what your making not. At least in there you can move up. I'm 51 by the way.

Wait till you're 40 and your youngest kid totals your car 2 days after you drop to liability insurance on it and you tell your oldest kid who's in college but still living with you they can't smoke pot in your house so they smoke it in their car, get arrested, and lose their scholarship. All this is happening while your wife continues to wilt right in front of your eyes every day and you continue to work at your soul crushing job to support these ungrateful little shits.

If you think shit is hard now you need to kill yourself before your kids become teenagers. It's fucking horrible.

Wow 8 replies and not a single "just kill your self" now that is just amazing

I know money doesn't solve anything. Need to make some real life changes.

Wide wouldn't be okay with military. She needs me here too much. I like your thinking though.

Glad I have that to look forward to. Thanks :P

Must be a Sup Forums record.

we're gettin soft

We are turning into Reddit

get out of the closet and suck some black cock you retard

Do you happen to be a nigger?

I dont know i much prefer that this be a community of people that come from all different walks of life can come together and be supportive and help each other rather than everyone calling each other jew loving nigger fags and telling them to kill themselves. So even if it is just Sup Forums "getting soft" i think its for the better

For trades if I could start over I would do union electrician. Really great pay, saves you money around the house.
Or you could learn coding and build some apps

Fuck faggot you are clearly a newfag. You newfags did this to Sup Forums

damn Sup Forumsro...you just made me sad and at the same time happy that my 2 failed marriages never produced a kid of my own. You are living the American nightmare.

I'm in HVAC, pays well. I have trained 30,40,50+ y/o and they are doing well today, it doesn't take long to learn a trade. Feels good to accomplish something with your brain and hands, instead of,sit at a desk all day. Try it op. You'll like it.

I feel like someone did this, but when they ran out of money they realized how awesome life is and lived a hapoy life. Fuck i know a heard a story like this.

01 electrician here. Go for that, they pretty much hold your hand and walk you through any thing, pay is amazing. 30 yrs old, been one for 7 yrs now, I make 63 an hour. Only takes two and a half yrs to become 01EL