America today sickens me I'm definitely not proud to be an American however I am proud to be a juggalo I stand firmly...

America today sickens me I'm definitely not proud to be an American however I am proud to be a juggalo I stand firmly behind my belifes and I'm a totally free minded thinker my views and stand points are completely different and have been know to anger others my beliefs do not and never will fall on the left-wing or right-wing side both you groups make me sick your both racist as hell about something or another and half the time you camt even stand behind your own beliefs you fallow false truths and persecute others and wonder why people talk so much trash about you you both total jokes instead of being a mindless fallower try thinking for yourself and make your own choices

I'm sorry do my views or opinions offend you? To bad get over yourself your opinions and views make me sick and ashamed to be an American you don't see me whining and crying about it

k keep me posted

I'm a free minded thinker my thoughts are my own only I control my actions no one else I wont be silenced and will invoke my rights of freedom of speach weather appropriate or not I will not be persuaded or corrupted I will walk my own path and will not be a mindless fallower

How exciting antifa plans on forming in mass in Portland haha what a joke I'm waiting and ready I've been dreaming of a good fight for years try and bring your hate violence and destruction hear you will all fall one by one I'm actually looking forward to it to bad your so unorganized that it won't happen hahahaha

And on the 8th day the dark carnival arrived in this world. And with it came all the hope that was lost in despair. And unto those worthy of entry were given the name juggalo. Upon the creation of the world the juggalos rose up to banish and punish all the evils in the world. And on the 10th day of creation god painted his face up and said unto the juggalos this world is urs. Do with it as u wish im gonna go drink some faygo, fuck some bitches, get me a hatchet, and blot out the sun half the day so we juggalos can play. Thus the dark carnival saved the world from itself and god praised the carnival and granted them there own spot in heaven named Shangri-la were all juggalos r welcome. Until the day u reach Shangri-la u will be the just in this world. As god spoke along came the ringmaster glaring at him for a few moments and then the ringmaster spoke and his words shook the ground and the heavens and the words he spoke will forever be embedded in gods ears. "Welcome to the dark carnival" and with a flash of light followed by nothing but darkness the carnival dissappeared and upon its departure the ringmaster was to leave a present for the juggalos of the world. As the ringmaster departed to join the Carnival a juggalo stood up and asked the ringmaster wen the carnival will return. Then the ringmaster pulled out his present and said " this is the riddle box wen the time is right u will open the box. As for wen the carnival will be back as long as u believe in the carnival and practice our beliefs the carnival is never gone. The carnival is a place found in each and every juggalo. wen the juggalos gather it creates a carnival. so fear nothing and worry not the carnival is in each of u so wear ur paint proud and

show urself off to the world for we r as one and as one we shall all live forever."
After a few decades passed the juggalos opened the riddle box. Upon opening the box they were greeted by the riddle box itself in a astrial formed figure and from his mouth he spoke these words." Y have i been summoned wat is it u seek" and the juggalos all came together to come up with a wish. After some time they decide upon the wish. As the appointed juggalo to ask for the wish the riddle box stopped him before he could say anything and says unto the juggalo who stood before him." Y do u seem nervous or scared child. U need not fear me for ur heart belongs to the dark carnival so fear me not." With a sigh of relief the juggalo stood proud and blerted out the wish." Riddle box i wish for u to make the juggalos eternal." The riddle box quickly answered. "My child u r alrdy eternal y would u ask for such a dumb fucking thing u must really not be a juggalo and for that u will now suffer for ur tresspasses." Then in a blink of a eye the juggalo was turned to mush. Then the riddle box looked at all the other juggalos present and said." How dare u all bring me forth for such petty things." And the riddle box closed and flew off into the distance and were the riddle box once stood was a message that said. ALL JUGGALOS WHO SEEK OUT THE DARK CARNIVAL AND ALL WHO DWELL WITHIN SHALL COME WITH A PURE JUGGALO HEART NO FEAR NO HESITATION FOR IF U WALK WITH THE CARNIVAL THEN U SHALL NEVER DIE BUT U SHALL LIVE FOREVER IN SHANGRI-LA. BEWARE THE GREAT MALENKO FOR HE IS COMING AND WEN HE DOES ALL THE UNFAITHFUL WILL BE DOOMED.And so many years has passed since the sinister warning from the riddle box and on one faithful night his warning has come to pass. The great malenko has emerged from the moon and

ith it came the night. As he stared down at earth the moon itself was consumed by a reddish tint almost looking like it was covered in blood. The earth at that time was blanketed by a dark cloud that covered the earth. It was so dense that the sun could not penetrate it. As the people of the world looked upwards to see what was going on they were greeted by a gruesome image of a being never before seen. This figure stopped and stared at the people on the earth and said with a thunderous voice." I am the great malenko for centuries u had time to prepare for my arrival." And with that the great malenko searched the earth far and wide to test and judge the being of this planet. Anyone he deemed worthy would live anyone who wasnt were slaughtered in the name of the carnival. After a few decades the great malenko became bored of searching and decided to leave earth and rejoin the carnival, but before he left he bestowed unto a lucky?! juggalo 2 candles and said to him." These candles represent me and the carnival. Do not light these for no reason for there power is great. Only use these candles in ur darkest hour." And with those words the great malenko vanished the clouds that have been surrounding the planet was gone and the sun was

able to shine on the planet again bringing back life on our planet until the day another calamity hits again.World war 2 starts and the germans r winning. One day a german patrol comes across a old wooden chest in a basement while they were looking for anyone who survived there bombs. As they got closer and closer to the chest they started hearing voices from inside. At first they tried to move it with no avail then they quickly broke it open thinking it may be a secret passage opening or some small children locked inside. Wen they opened it all that was inside was 2 candles. They took the candles and brought them to hitler. Wen asked wat were these terrible looking things they told him wat they knew and were they found them. Mad that they didnt bring him any gold he killed the officer from the patrol and threw the candles in the fireplace. Then all hell broke loose on that day the germans were defeated not by the axis and cobined forces from the world but the very present given to the juggalos of this world. And upon them being lit 2 fiendish voices flooded the room saying." We r the jeckel brothers how dare u judge this world that is wat we do!" Hitler jumped out his chair screaming demons be gone get out of here. As he screamed and yelled the jeckel brothers started juggling fire balls and singing a very peculiar song." If u dont want to die u better hope we dont miss!" Then jake jeckel purposely drops

a firball and half hitlers army was dead. And with a devilsh laugh jack jeckel then drops one as well. "There goes ur minions ur all alone now!" Hitler screamed and tried to crawl away feom the horrors taking place in his office until the jeckel brothers in sync grabbed hitler and start dragging him into the fireplace while screaming and laughing at him as he cried and wailed." This stupid fuck lit us up today so we will take everything of his away next thing u know with a big bitch slap that fucker gonna be dead today fry bitch boy fry!" Hearing those words hitler got scared of wat awaited him so he grabbed his gun and killed himself. Before the jeckel brothers went out for the next poor soul to seek them out they wrote something for the world. Alls it said was."the wraith is coming."Now its the mid 2000's not much has happened since the last carnival induced mishap happened. Then came along a being in a red cloak and a golden crown he said unto the world." I am the wraith of Shangri-la i have come for ur souls." And with that the wraith pulled out an adnormally large hachet and said i am here to execute the final step for the dark carnival if u do not want to be harmed run away and go someplace i dont find u for only the pure hearts will make it through this." And with that the masses of the world went into a panic and began to hide. One by one all who hid were sought out and killed. Then the unthinkable

happens. The wraith runs into a juggalo. This juggalo was here to give the wraith a piece of his mind and he says to the wraith." Y r u taking the souls of people from this world. Just bc they dont believe dosent mean they wont ever believe. If u slaughter them all then the carnival would be a pointless thing. With no followers u r nothing and without u we r nothing so please stop this and go home give the world a chance." The wraith was so moved by the juggalos words that he offered him a deal." If that is how u feel then y not offer urself up to the me and i will leave so that the rest the world may live." And without a second thought the juggalo said." Do ur worst to me i am rdy just keep ur promise." So the wraith took the juggalos soul but before he was to leave this world the dark carnival came back and all its followers all said to the wraith." leave him lets go home he deserves to live just as much as this world does. He was willing to lose his very being for them. That selfless act will not go by un-noticed." And with that the juggalos life and soul was restored and all 6 joker cards were embedded within him along with there power for his selfless act has mad him the card bairer and the direct link to the carnival for all the years to follow. The end?

happens. The wraith runs into a juggalo. This juggalo was here to give the wraith a piece of his mind and he says to the wraith." Y r u taking the souls of people from this world. Just bc they dont believe dosent mean they wont ever believe. If u slaughter them all then the carnival would be a pointless thing. With no followers u r nothing and without u we r nothing so please stop this and go home give the world a chance." The wraith was so moved by the juggalos words that he offered him a deal." If that is how u feel then y not offer urself up to the me and i will leave so that the rest the world may live." And without a second thought the juggalo said." Do ur worst to me i am rdy just keep ur promise." So the wraith took the juggalos soul but before he was to leave this world the dark carnival came back and all its followers all said to the wraith." leave him lets go home he deserves to live just as much as this world does. He was willing to lose his very being for them. That selfless act will not go by un-noticed." And with that the juggalos life and soul was restored and all 6 joker cards were embedded within him along with there power for his selfless act has mad him the card bairer and the direct link to the carnival for all the years to follow. The end?

>>LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND SAY I AM WRONG.

Its sad screaming for help that you feel you probably won't get because you can't seam to get anyone to understand what's really going on people think they no but have no idea and its some scary shit

I'm so ready to just say fuck it all and start getting fucked up 24/7 and all that my situation isnt getting any better I'm stressed and miserable and least being fucked up all the time nothing matterd to me trying to do the right thing really sucks why can't shit just be simple

I'm not sure but if my Dr new acutely new and understand whats going on and I could explain it I would get help I need

fucking snowflake.

I'm so sick of not being able to provide for myself not being able to come up on clothing I need never having enough food wondering if my bills will be met or not everything I've tried to better my situation has not worked and everyone wonders why I'm always in a bad mood are talking about making bad choices well there ya go that's why one can only struggle so long until they can't handle it anymore and feeling that you cant even take care of yourself is a horrible feeling all I wanna do is make my situation better by any means possible not matter what the cost is no one should ever have to feel like this

Step one: quit drugs

Truest dam thing ive ever said I'm not political or conservative my views and belifes and my stand points are my own thoughts not induced backed by anyone else I hold the key to my mind and when I unlock it my extreme practice of freedom of speach takes over and then then fun begins

Whoop whoop
D Town Juggalo representing fam, where you from?

OREGON WHOOP WHOOP

no.

Nice, ive been down since the late 90s, good to see the movement all the way on the other side of the country now

oh yeah the movement is taking over, just went to a twitzid concert.

Nice, I always preferred Twizted over Icp. Honestly never was a big fan of ICP after the early 2000s, but I appreciate all they've done. The gathering is imo the hip hop equivalent to woodstock.

I fucked a juggalette once, super freaky but her pussy smelled like faygo

>proud to be a juggalo
>instead of being a mindless fallower

>woodstock
More like Deadheads, since it's really all about one band.

One band? Do you know how many different acts perform at the gathering?

This is your issue. Sorry kid, you're too far down the rabbit hold that you've convinced yourself that you can't live life without using drugs anymore. A goner. Shame.

Jugallo

I ate monopoly and shat out connect four.