Alt right music cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
youtube.com/watch?v=GHqd0OV15iI
youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA
youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYd5cRlROE
youtube.com/watch?v=j1l1z0pE5aA
why is right wing art so consistently good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=jVZQgik-0jg
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA
youtu.be/YnDzttF9dig
youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c
youtu.be/fF0Cb7h6ZBQ
youtu.be/Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtu.be/fsLKcu3ncGg
youtu.be/mmiLGvw946E
youtu.be/PGsNgrnDteg
youtube.com/watch?v=GbNUij_5JKA
youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TyI5lOKbBFk
youtu.be/yy-SiZSlmhI
youtu.be/vLGFyxAP0QE
youtube.com/watch?v=R6GouhkPOWs)
youtube.com/watch?v=hrfZ3SdX3Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=HPKGgo4kGQM
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cCFzKvTeM3w
youtube.com/watch?v=wDMlMTPS1lg
ec.europa.eu/justice/discrimination/rights/index_en.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still better than this

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=jVZQgik-0jg

>youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

This remains the gayest fucking thing I have ever seen.
Why are America's right-wing reactionaries such memey embarrassments? Get it right already, you clowns.

youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA
youtu.be/YnDzttF9dig
youtu.be/sZJDYlxkM-c
youtu.be/fF0Cb7h6ZBQ
youtu.be/Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtu.be/fsLKcu3ncGg
youtu.be/mmiLGvw946E
youtu.be/PGsNgrnDteg

I only like alt left music

Drumpfers are so cringe XD

youtube.com/watch?v=GbNUij_5JKA

>Looking at skin color instead of how the songs sound.
K then.

Fuck off Shadilay is unironically dope

>americans
both the alt-left and the alt-right are gay as fuck, but that is only because the majority of it is cringe americans

What's the deal with these videos anyway?

MAKE Sup Forums THREADS A BANNABLE OFFENSE.

YES THIS INCLUDES ANTI-Sup Forums THREADS

DO IT DO IT NOW MODS DELETE THIS THREAD AND ISSUE A BAN. NOW WATCH AS HE RESPONDS CALLING ME AN ALT-RIGHT SHITLORD BECAUSE I DONT WANT THIS BOARD TO GO TO EVEN MORE TRASH,

sage

not even close
the first one is generic shitty metalcore
the second one is kinda catchy but its a shitty american tune ripoff
shadilay is actuall a fun song
but the memes about it are fucking embarrassing
alt left doesnt exist lmao
also almost nothing on that p4k list is leftist

Anyone heard of fashwave?
youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BRQ6fAtHXXQ
It's literally shit synthwave with nazi branding.

just fucking range ban the US
americans are stupid and their politics are a circus

i legit want to meet a bunch of alt-right nerds irl so i can make them piss their pants

how many layers is this?

Where's the fucking bass?
sounds like it was mastered by a 14 year old

none i box

it probably was desu

Or just ban political discussion on a fucking music forum.
Stop being a dumb europoster

Fashwave is OK

>Or just ban political discussion on a fucking music forum.
but it is already banned yet you fat fucks keeps spamming your """"political"""" """"discussion""""
You don't see any threads on Sup Forums regarding something like Brexit or the upcoming norwegian election. no, it's only the burgers. ban em all

youtube.com/watch?v=TyI5lOKbBFk

Well then have legitimate moderation

>blaming the mods instead of just obeying the rules

The 'Bootleg kids videos' genre on youtube is a thriving business.

If there is no moderation to enforce the rules then they will mean nothing

lmao at those imovie effects

>urr if nobody tells me what to do ill just do whatever
literally a child

I can't tell if you're autistic or legitimately don't understand how communities work

This is the original image in case if anyone is wondering.

youtu.be/yy-SiZSlmhI

youtu.be/vLGFyxAP0QE

t. butthurt numale

>alt left doesnt exist lmao
yeah it does lmao

>that le tigre song
gets me everytime

these are literally the same people
these are literally the same dubs

I never understood why people whine about this. There is literally nothing stopping you from buying a domain on Godaddy tonight and whipping up a basic Wordpress site with a nice looking theme that features nothing but positive reviews of the white artists you enjoy. Don't get mad at P4K for making the rational business decision to focus on the type of music which their target demo is listening to these days.

reminds me of those cringeworthy webms you see on /wsg/ where some autistic 14 year old has created his own version of the ode-to-joy/ww2 clip(youtube.com/watch?v=R6GouhkPOWs) from A Clockwork Orange but unironically as "War Hype" because he thinks it makes the 3rd Reich seem cool

no
its bullshit made up by neoliberal hillary supporters on twitter

ANTIFA and BLM are alt left and more dangerous/violent then any right wing group

But I'm on Sup Forums right now, the most alt left friendly board on Sup Forums, so many Reddit/Twitter/Tumblr crossposters

>ANTIFA and BLM are alt left and more dangerous/violent then any right wing group
Yeah for windows

how many people have ANTIFA and BLM murdered?

>falling for the antifa meme
lmao
tantifa is literally not even a group
Sup Forums has been trying to meme them into a big threat for years so they can get dumbfuck centrists on board with their bullshit and now they finally succeeded

>youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
They're on the same label that releases Periphery. Welp.

>Reddit
you know that reddit is right wing as fuck?
even peter thiel is one of biggest reddit investors

>reddit
>right wing
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
/r/fullcommunism /r/politics /r/latestagecapitalism and drumpf is a nazi are on the front page everyday

Fantano is a registered democrat though. He's more of a traditional nu-male.

lmao
do you think he realises he's sharing the (awesome) music created by a transsexual woman?

Relatively, that doesn't matter in terms of overall violence, one could imply that the Dallas killings were a BLM murder situation and the continued copycat murders afterwards. The problem though is that its lonewolf, alike with the situation in Charlottesville. We'll sadly never have a group like the Black Panthers again, I'm black and I've faced discrimination my entire life, I've luckily succeeded coming out of Long Beach mainly due to the gentification that have happened in my area. I'm still discriminated against and BLM and Antifa are either full of white people (like everyone on this board) or other people of colour who pretend their situation is as bad as mine. I think what you all need to realize is that defending me is as much as offending me because you pretend to know my situation, I know many, upon many black people alike myself who desire for a return of black nationalism and I've recently undertaken membership in the Nation of Islam because of it. The problem is that groups like BLM don't look out for us if anything, they amplify white nationalism because they're such a dumbfuck of a group compared to their violent predecessor that they even allow white people to take part in the movement.

tl;dr blm and antifa are full of pussies, atleast the whitenats are doing something right

(OP)
Sup Forums MEME TRIGGER WORD: Alt-right, Right Wing

Nazi Punks FUCK OFF!
NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF!
NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

>antifa and BLM are more dangerous/violent then any right wing group
hmmm...

yeah should i start naming all the alt right subs that have way more subsribers than the few leftist ones that are on the site?
also r/politics doesnt count. liberals are not leftists

Pulling back to what I said here, alike with "jihadist" attacks, these are generally lone wolf. I think it's better to look at how many groups are violent to have a better understanding of how many black nat groups there are (a lot but they're very inactive, I've been looking for an active one for a while) and white nat groups there are to get a better perception.

Why are right wingers so immune to evidence?
You're literally just making emotional appeals and assertions without any evidence. Feels > reals, huh cuckboy?

alt-right has a shit ton of terrible songs
they should put some effort in those songs

I'm not right wing though, I'm most likely more left wing than you. I'd love if you stopped assuming things of me, you're most likely white, grew up in a neighbourhood richer than mine and are now bragging on a messageboard about that. You're now posting anti-defamation league statistics which is absolutely hilarious, it's alike posting statistics from the SPLC. I'd prefer if you found an independent think-tank with no actual donations from very large partisan donors before arguing with me. Thank you.

What about body count though

Oh fuck! I was right! That's why you got to a think tank with no partisan donors and more actual knowledge on the subject!

BTFO whiteboy

>I was right
>"ANTIFA and BLM are alt left and more dangerous/violent then any right wing group"
What the fuck are you on about?
Your graphic shows that more people were killed by islamic extremists, not left wing and anti-racists

>Both Islamic terrorists and far right extremists are pieces of shit
Cool, I can live with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=hrfZ3SdX3Vw
this one is kinda cool

not to defend alt-right cucks but that graph is only like that because america has pretty much no muslims and certainly not huge numbers of fundie sects such as Deobandis and Wahhabis like in europe

if america did it would have Pulse style mass shootings as frequently as europe has trucks of peace

nah... not good
this alt-rightists always go to this electronic crap songs
how about some Rammstein tier songs?

I was talking to which you'd understand if you could read who was implying that less deaths were attributed to jihadists than far-right extremists. Obviously, the statistics shown by the person I was replying to was following a loose definition of "this is the cause of the death" and instead I went to the government who generally are much smarter and not as retarded. I never labeled Antifa or BLM more dangerous if you look at my post here where I stress that I want BLM to be more dangerous to protect black people and that atleast white nationalists are doing something right.

Oh jesus, never argue politics again. Go sit in your 6 bedroom manor in the hills and just get out the thread whitie.

No you fucking retard, I posted becasue you claimed BLM and antifa are more dangerous than any right wing group. That's why I quoted you in the post. I wasn't arguing over whether jihadism was more dangerous than right wing extremism, I was showing right wing extremism is more dangerous than anti-racism and anti-fascism (which is represented in your and my posts by a fat fucking 0 on the kill count).

this is a banger
youtube.com/watch?v=HPKGgo4kGQM
damn can Emily Youcis sing
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

>>Looking at skin color instead of how the songs sound
the point is that's what pitchfork seems to be doing now

>becasue you claimed BLM and antifa are more dangerous than any right wing group

Wasn't me that said that my nigga, I was just replying.>I wasn't arguing over whether jihadism was more dangerous than right wing extremism

Then why post it lmfaooo, oh my days. That is such autism.>I was showing right wing extremism is more dangerous than anti-racism and anti-fascism (which is represented in your and my posts by a fat fucking 0 on the kill count).
>fat fucking 0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

hmmm makes me think, you're such a spazmoid, you're trying to argue with me right now after knowing you've been eternally btfo. It's a surprise you're allowed to vote.

mods i havent even read this thread yet and i know after the 5 post it stops being about music

>Relatively, that doesn't matter in terms of overall violence

loool what? are you serious? if the statistics were in your side's favor I guarantee you you would be whipping them out at literally every opportunity so you could scream "REEEEE LOOK HOW VIOLENT BLACKS AND LIBERALS ARE!!!"

>one could imply that the Dallas killings were a BLM murder situation and the continued copycat murders afterwards.

so the opposing group can "imply" the connections/motivations of the groups they oppose? when BLM denies responsibility for the Dallas killings, the alt-right can claim it FOR THEM, but when the murder in Charlotsville happens, oh, well, that totally wasn't the fault of the right, huh.

didn't read the rest of your post, please kill yourself

Chris isn't alt right through

Also notice how your own source shows that the far right perpetrates more attacks than the jihadists in the US and the kill count is distorted by Orlando. Unfortunately soon enough some Right winger will rack up a stupidly high k/d given they get more chances, unless Jihadist terror is qualitatively different than right wing extremism which it may be, but Breivik and McVeigh went for mass casualties.
>Wasn't me that said that my nigga
okay
>why post it
because it had a fucking number of deaths from right wing extremism on.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
>racist kills a bunch of white people
remind me again how that's anti-racist

>Sam Hyde twice
>Fantano
what

Mods don't exist dickweed

meant to attach this
fantano is a anti-feminist piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ

How The Fuck Is Islamic Terror Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

>Also notice how your own source shows that the far right perpetrates more attacks than the jihadists in the US and the kill count is distorted by Orlando. Unfortunately soon enough some Right winger will rack up a stupidly high k/d given they get more chances, unless Jihadist terror is qualitatively different than right wing extremism which it may be, but Breivik and McVeigh went for mass casualties.

Why reply to me saying "islamists only kill more becuase an islamist killed people" then go on to predict that white nats are going to kill more, have you got autism?

>because it had a fucking number of deaths from right wing extremism on.

That's barely a reason why though, "oh yeah lol look at how many people die from right wing extremism, let me just pull up something that doesn't compare right wing extremism to left wing extremism in terms of crimes and death count"

>racist kills a bunch of white people
>remind me again how that's anti-racist

Mental gymnastics on the HIGHEST degree, white nationalists who believe they're fighting to prevent racism against their race doesn't change that the motive was still anti-racism, the same for the Dallas shooter, it can still be attributed to that.

I've read that chart, I'm not dumb lol, I love how to had to google because you know you were btfo. Anyway, that doesn't really matter as there are less muslims compared to far-right reactionaries in the US so yes there will be more attacks from far-right extremists while compared to islamists.

you really seriously calling white nationalist terrorists' motives anti-racism?
just fuck off dude you're trolling
3.3 million muslims in the usa vs tens of thousands of white supremacists.
yeah

yeah i bet hes a """"""""""classical liberal""""""""""
anti sjw shit is the same thing as alt right nowadays
sam hyde was on one of the originals too
(not the first original but if you google numale hes on the first picture that pops up)

>loool what? are you serious? if the statistics were in your side's favor I guarantee you you would be whipping them out at literally every opportunity so you could scream "REEEEE LOOK HOW VIOLENT BLACKS AND LIBERALS ARE!!!"

Not an argument, I'd never call blacks violent, my fellow blacks are only violent when they are provoked by the white man or are pushed into ghettoized communities by the white man. Liberals are violent, they have pushed us down for too long, same with Conservatives with their neoliberal agenda.

>so the opposing group can "imply" the connections/motivations of the groups they oppose? when BLM denies responsibility for the Dallas killings, the alt-right can claim it FOR THEM, but when the murder in Charlotsville happens, oh, well, that totally wasn't the fault of the right, huh.

This is an example kids of how to not argue! No, denying responsiblity doesn't stop the fact that you can be influenced by that group and it solely means that it was a lone-wolf shooting on the highest degree, like I said. The dallas killings wasn't the fault of BLM (sadly) just as the Charlottesville (which you spelt wrong btw) killing wasn't the fault of anyone organizing the protest. It's simple facts.

Can, you, read? Feels like I'm arguing with a bunch of children here.

>anti sjw shit is the same thing as alt right nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=cCFzKvTeM3w
why does Sup Forums still worship this retard?

>you really seriously calling white nationalist terrorists' motives anti-racism?

You remember when you said to me "You're literally just making emotional appeals and assertions without any evidence. Feels > reals, huh cuckboy?"

Yeah I remember that too, reread what I said. I said THEY believe they are fighting for that, doesn't stop that from being the motive.

>3.3 million muslims in the usa vs tens of thousands of white supremacists.

Theres a fuckton more white people than muslims and alike radical islamists, generally people don't like admitting they're bigots.

>Support Trump
>Support Le Pen
>Support Brexit
[classical liberalism intensifies]

this is a MEGA RETARD thread. stop embarrassing yourselves already and post funny music

I really, really, really like this video
youtube.com/watch?v=wDMlMTPS1lg

>Brexit
>alt-right

hmmmmm

>shadilay is actuall a fun song
>but the memes about it are fucking embarrassing

you had to be there

>Theres a fuckton more white people than muslims
Sure is, but the people who carry out far right terrorist attacks are usually members or supporters of far right groups. Such groups do not have a large membership.

Brexit was supported by the alt-right, as well as by sections of the centre right and the far left, but I'm not making that connection. I just find it funny that a self described classical liberal opposes one of the most classical liberal organizations of the planet.

>Sure is, but the people who carry out far right terrorist attacks are usually members or supporters of far right groups. Such groups do not have a large membership.

Statistics on that please because I do not believe people willfully attach themselves to far-right groups as easily as that, same with muslims attaching themselves to islamist groups.

The EU, classical liberal, hahahaha. Come tell me that when the democratic deficit disappears.

yeah honestly if any of you legitimately believe in stuff espoused by milquetoast, angry boys on the internet who went to community college once you probably won't have much of a happy future

>classical liberalism
>having anything to do with democracy
Classical liberalism primarily promotes free trade and individual freedom, both of which are pretty much advocated by the EU in its current form.

probably true and at least a little accurate, but the whole "I went to good college and am immune to propaganda therefore and know what's actually true and the angry boys on Sup Forums are beneath me," you're probably tylo be chillin

His music takes are good, he just hangs out with the worst people on the planet

>who went to community college

is going to community college really a step down from studying gender studies at university like youtubers on the other side of the coin? at least you can learn actually useful things at a polytechnic college unlike Gender Studies(and I say that as someone who is generally pro-feminist)

>EU
>promoting personal freedom

?

>freedom of movement between EU countries
ec.europa.eu/justice/discrimination/rights/index_en.htm
>All EU citizens are entitled to: legal protection, equal treatment, take action, receive help from a national organisation, make a complaint
Don't get me wrong, I dislike the EU, and I hate classical liberalism. But denying the EU is a classical liberal organization is just plain wrong.

freedom of movement and equal rights aren't the same as the "live as you will" whig/classical liberal idea of personal freedom which the EU bureaucratically shits on daily

again

>EU
>personal freedom