Okay, lets be real, you don't actually LIKE this album do you...

Okay, lets be real, you don't actually LIKE this album do you? You just want people to think you're cool for wearing the t-shirt. Don't worry I won't tell anyone.

You have to admit, it is some really good album art

Actually, it's the opposite on here
You don't actually HATE the album, you just want people to think you're cool by going against all the hipsters wearing the t-shirt.

I used to not like this album for ages but I ended up taking the an-hero-pill and now it's one of my favourites.

I think it's extremely emotionally dishonest for a rock record, there's only one album I can think of that is more dishonest

It's a pretty good album. I don't have post-punk shirts.

> emotionally dishonest

What did he mean by this?

>Trusting music

Oh you know, take Raise Your Skinny Fists for example. The emotions are planned out beforehand to make you ingenuinely feel something. 0/10 album

you're retarded. consider ending your life.

>being this new

I'm just trying to warn you away from music that is lying to you my man. When you finally realize it you will feel betrayed

>calling someone new because he/she doesnt know about a forced meme that lasted 8 hours

Hes referencing a thread where a retarded op said "Lift your skinny fist" was emotionally dishonest. it was a good thread though. I laughed for a solid 20 minutes.

real fans wear the Closer T-shirt

I've been giving this album a chance for years and it still hasn't grown on me. Disorder and Shadowplay are really fun, but the rest of the album is boring. All I can think is "wow, they're like a slightly less entertaining Interpol"

This kid I worked with used to wear a Closer shirt. He also had other goth shirts, like Bauhaus. I kind of regret not ever discussing it with him.

Get off this fucking board dude everyone knows its you with the GY!BE hate posts. It's actually sad to watch

do you actually feel that way or are you just being dishonest?

kek just don't respond

>taking this obvious bait seriously

Dude stop pouting like a little bitch. its a meme. He's making fun of one of the autists who tried to shit on it. Grow a pair and stop getting upset online. you're acting like a child.

New dawn fades candidate I remember nothing and insight are all fantastic songs

This fucking retard again

>emotionally dishonest
>What did he mean by this?
A failed Sup Forums meme, which is forced here as well for some reason.

>letting hack musicians lie to your face

why?

Do you have nothing better to do with your life? It's not even funny and it failed on Sup Forums. Doesn't this board have enough shitposting and otherwise worthless threads as it is?

you just made me feel upset with that comment but I think it was pretty dishonest so I'll let that one slide

My god dude i feel like you're being emotionally dishonest, i think you actually like GY!BE, and cant accept the fact you like it.

Oh shit I didn't realise it was a meme. I'm stupid sorry

I feel like the people who wear the shirts are in the minority in terms of people who properly enjoy this album. Different demographics. Similar to all the nirvana shirts you see

What were some other goth shirts aside from Closer and Bauhaus?

I've listened to this three times or so. Always find myself bored.

Who is right, who can tell, and who gives a damn right now?

Do you have an archive, senpai?

Judging by the fact that Curtis eventually offed himself, I believe that this album is actually very emotionally honest
Trips for truth

I really, really love the first song, "Disorder". One of my all-time top10 for sure.
I kinda like some other songs too, but not that much.

*blocks your path*

I had all those shirts
>Parents were goths
I'll list off some
>Sisters of mercy
>The sound
>Type o negative (ironic while also not ironic)
>Anything early Cure
>Siouxsie and the banshees
>Cocteau twins for street cred
>Nick cave possibly

>dishonest
>lead singer hanged himself less than a year after the record got released

But also Closer is better