How are you preparing for the Asian century?

How are you preparing for the Asian century?

Other urls found in this thread:

africanamerica.org/topic/thousands-of-chinese-prostitutes-flock-to-sub-saharan-africa-as-the-land-of-golden-opportunity
youtube.com/watch?v=IAuF2eFOM9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KJrMMEWQgHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By acquiring a taste for dog meat

>asian century
>implying
You mean East Asian century.
Indochina will remain a backwater brother for the whole world. Don't flatter yourself too much.

by jerking at animes desu

You mean the African apocalypse.

>backwater brother

Ah it's good you see us as brothers. Well met, brother.

>a pyramid

WE

It's actually the everyone-except-whites-because-whites-committed sudoku century

300 million horny chinese men coming to Europe soon!

I'm still waiting on that South American prosperity promised over a century ago.

sorry but you're not that 'asian' user you're the nigger of asia though

sauce?

;)

Disappointing

Konishi Mika, apparently her manager made her go for the fat gimmick, most of everything I'm seeing is her being obese instead of the fine thick specimen in the OP which caused me to track down her name. If you find a JAV with her in that outfit please do return the favor, I have to sleep.

I'm Chinese, I go back to Guangdong every summer. :)

Thais are nice though, I look down on Koreans more. Everyone sees Koreans as a joke. Even Taiwanese look down on Koreans.

Eh they'll mellow out. Nigeria will be the next China/India if they manage to capitalise on that demographic dividend.

That's the Arabs

>mfw people post the reddity video about overpopulation being a myth

>LOOK CHINA IS STARTING TO LEVEL OUT
>overpopulated as fuck and won't change

But you're Japanese.
White pussy is for Chinese men only!

Overpopulation in the Malthusian sense is a myth, but niggers eventually outbreeding everyone else isn't

>nigeria will be the next india
Nigeria has toilets though.

You'll be saying sayonara to your women when yoshi arrives, sven

Thousands of Chinese Prostitutes Flock to Sub-Saharan Africa as the Land of Golden Opportunity

africanamerica.org/topic/thousands-of-chinese-prostitutes-flock-to-sub-saharan-africa-as-the-land-of-golden-opportunity

who cares tiwan or you fucking 3rd world shithole chink you are also nigger of asia as you know well nobody like you chink subhuman niggers in asia just sell your chink whores to african nigger brothers

Wow you are extremely fucking butthurt ilbe. Kill yourself

Also, why the fuck are you looking those things up?

Korea is pretty much the Poland of Asia, their whole identity is based around being butthurt towards their neighbors

t. jose ching chong feng ping

t. moornonwhiteshitalian

Everywhere I go, everyone makes fun of Koreans. I even have Japanese friends who all agree Korea is like a retarded child. Not even a full country, you are the smaller half. "South" Korea. The one that doesn't do anything when Pyongyang kills your sailors. The one with students too stupid to leave a sinking ship. And the one that makes exploding phones and become an embarrassment to the tech world. That is your legacy. :)

I hope Kim nukes you all into the ocean and makes the world a better place. :)

go back to your 3rd world shithole chinkland:^) my african friend is waiting your chink whore sister

youtube.com/watch?v=IAuF2eFOM9Y

nobody like you fucking chink subhuman

My girlfriend is Japanese and we gonna merry next year. If shit gets worse in Germany, we could easily move back to glory Japan

You even voted for a weak president who will not punish Pyongyang. No justice for dead South Korean soldiers or sailors.

More like South Cuckorea. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=KJrMMEWQgHU

eww fucking 3rd worlder filthy chink subhuman

Dead sailors. Dead students. Dead phones.

And after Kim nukes Seoul, dead country.

Sleep tight. :)