youtube.com/watch?v=CjVEfvffmWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Joy Division virgin Vs the New Order chad

Someone make this

the joy division walk vs the throbbing gristle stride

DELTE THIS

bump

New order sucks

Actually there was a proto- "virgin/Chad" meme for NO/JD. I wish I had it saved. it's 2 chicks. The JD chick is like unwashed and depressed, while the NO chick has a 401k and shit.

New Order. Aint nothing quite like Technique

This.

If you think New Order is better, you're a normie chad.

and that's supposed to be a bad thing?

this sounds great

Joy Order

Here you go lads

Can confirm I am unwashed and depressed and I like Joy Division more, but I don't dislike New Order.

New Order's first two albums.

Everything after is shit! SHIT!

Wow I never thought this day would come. I'm finally a chad. Thanks, user.

Tru. Movement is their best work.

Where do I start with New Order?

Power, Corruption and Lies for post-punk/pop
Brotherhood for synthpop
Technique for acid house (their best album desu)

this

Thanks senpai

the beginning (Movement). They've got a very interesting progression that you'll easily pick up on. Rarely do two of their albums sound the same nor even awfully similar.

haha

New Order, Peter Hook, or Ian? Hmm.

>idolizing autism

Man, this board is special

>this board
Try the entire site. Are you new here?

lmao what are you talking about, New Order is vastly superior. Those who prefer Joy Division are most likely tumblr thots

>entire site
Try the whole world. Everyone wants to be one of the cool special kids, even those drowning in pussy.

Would it trigger Sup Forums if is said Movement completely ripped off Joy Divisions sound?

New Order. You can play it all fucking day and then come back and then do it again. I've been doing this for many years.
Just look at this, the way she turns the sequencer knob and the way it sounds, I loved electronic music from that moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=x3XW6NLILqo

They are literally the same members except for Ian what did you expected for their first release?

how can a band rip off itself?

that music video by Jonathan Demme is really special. So simple yet so perfect. Elevates the music rather than trying to accompany it.

NO got b sides other groups would make a career off. Sounds beautiful, Barney sounds genuinely good.
youtube.com/watch?v=CjVEfvffmWs

this

New Order

I'm waiting on that Virgin vs Chad pic

New Order! Very diverse discography and better vocals, I like Joy Division but nothing they ever did can top Power Corruption and Lies