What do we do about the white male problem?

What do we do about the white male problem?

Have you had enough yet? Do you believe us now when we say whites are violent, trigger happy barbarians? It's time to nip the problem in the bud. It's time to kill every last one of these vile creatures.

#BLM
#WhiteFreeWorld
#WhitesGoneBy2030
#ForTheSakeOfHumanity
#KillAllWhites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTYHg0BSqsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont think so nigger, got some sources? Because i do

Most of black deaths are gang disputes, i.e we're ready to die for our own causes.
No blacks are shooting people from hotels for fun.

If you're going to include that, then you might as well include Muslims killed by whites in war to be a fair comparison. Because we all know whites love war. There's no denying that.

They're starting their BS again. Do really want them to cause another WW?

Stop them before it's too late. Remove this race from the face of the Earth.

This thread was made by a retarded republican troll. Nice try though idiot. sage

Lol, Elliot Rodgers is white and the Muslims are simply fighting back against you guys.

In fact, most of the Muslim attackers shown were on legit military targets. Scratching the bottom of the barrel are we?

No black people are shooting their own kind or others for fun.

Weak bait.

>spics are white
ok jamal

Fake news

>sad liberal Steve Paddock = all whites

I see the level of intellect we are dealing with here.

blacks kill each other and you don't say a word.
a white guy kills some people and you act like you have the solution to the worlds problems.

so?

>sad liberal

Indeed

sure kid

rodgers
white
pick one

sure kid

It's a common trait among whites to be ready to kill due to their violent hate-encouraging upbringing and oppressive culture, however, not all of them have the courage to an hero.

Just look at all the killings whites do around the world with their armies and drones. They kill entire villages and go back home to their wives and sisters (same person) as if it were nothing. Same with police brutality. If you are black and driving a car at night, you are practically dead.

Please stop with the PCness. We need to call whites out for the monsters that they are.

Adjust the data to include people killed by whites in war and you'll get a very different result.

yawn

you mean fake it?
sure kid

meanwhile in africa...

This. Good lord, this bullshit gets more transparent by the day.

e.g, not i.e incompetent shit hew

White kill more than any race in america.

I refuse to allow a single fucking white immigrant into this great country.

Build a wall MAGA!!

why do people keep ignoring the fact that this guy was a Democrat? lol. I don't give a shit about any of it but at least be truthful.

>Muh Iraq war never happened look away
>Muh Afghanistan war never happened look away
>Whites don't dun kill nobodys we iz good fine peepul
You Trumptards are fucking idiots

Moving goal post

We kill murderers and rapists. Whites elect them to be president.

Because lots of democrats are millionaire, gun nuts.

>inb4 somone posts the voter ID card taken from a state he never lived in.

mexican american here i got no problems with white people
cant corner the dorner get him outa there
spics are not white

disagree and you are an instant trumptard.
you kids are funny.
what ever asshole

lul. you know it's coming

sure kid
sure is tardy in here

I know killing and oppressing is boring for you now, but it affects us and we aren't taking your shit any longer.

It amazes me that you folks are still surprised that every other race wants to exterminate whites. You've had it coming for centuries. Accept responsibility.

you really have a problem with reality, don't you?

sure kid

Well, you share the same hateful values and deceive people, it seems logical that you would support him.

Cringed.

Only real problem is that reality is boring.

One black person does a crime
>niggers this and niggers that

I see the level of intellect we are dealing with here.

sure kid

so?

see it here everyday

Saying "sure kid" doesnt make u look cooler.

White men have basically built the entire modern world while non-white countries haven't progressed one bit despite being thousands of years old.

How come no one is talking about banning white people? If he was muslim we would have banned his entire fucking country from ever setting foot here.

sure kid
dumb as a stump kid
can't comprehend two simple words

Muslim = arab

white guilt
the thread

Sure middleaged adult.
Dumb as your president middle aged adult
Cant say more than two simple words

>trying this hard

They mostly stole the modern world. Didnt event steel, guns, automobiles.

We won ww2 entirely because we let some smart jews into the country.

yawn
you lost about three posts ago kid

hey youtube.com/watch?v=kTYHg0BSqsA

Nigger hate thread, very serious.

White people thread, you guys need to troll better.

Except its serious. You are five times more likely to be killer by a white man than a black man. We need to talk about white on white crime.

yawn

Do you not care about the state of your race? You some kind of race traitor? You'se just an uncle tyrone, huh?

Sure middle aged adult. Almost forgot i needed validation from you. Btw you forgot to tip your fedora

obvious bait is obvious, also its "nip the problem in the butt" not bud, the fuck you mean by bud?

Good luck. If the world is run by blacks, there would be no father's day, nobody would ride a bike in fear of it being stolen, nobody would rive a car in fear of it being stolen, nothing would get done since jobs wouldn't exist and nig-nogs would just rely on welfare, police wouldn't exist since "they're racist" so you might no get you money back from the dindu who stole your wallet.

It refers to the practice on nipping plants in the budding flowers to remove them. So, yes, it is "bud", Albert. How in fuck does "nip in the butt" make sense to you?

yawn

yawn

He shot into the wrong crowd. Just imagine. If he shot into. BLM rally, it would be "racists!" "White supremacists!", "Nazis,". Shoot into a group of traditionally right wingers, "ban guns!" "It's the guns!". But really, he shot into the wrong people.

In a world run by blacks, there are no schools, no roads, no government, no electronics, so that means no computers, no cells, no tablets, and no tv or stereos. no books, no plumbing, no electrical power, no manufacturing, no cars, no clothing, no shoes. Yeah, let's kill white people and turn the whole planet into Africa and push it back to the Stone Age.

>No one besides whitey can possibly invent a road or clothing

GTFO.

Any updated sources?

t. someone who never actually visited africa

needs validation.
found your problem kid

Lol what's weak is your brain if you believe that

On a per capita basis, blacks have that crown. Kangz!

Because then they cannot come up with an argument that supports their narrative. Right guy hurts someone, it's rasist, nazi, white supremacism. Left guy does it, it's the GUNS!

Since blacks kill blacks the most, that makes sense.

Nobody said whites don't kill anyone, fucktard.

Why don't you quit baiting and go back to your log posts you trigger hound faggot?

What's your point? We are talking about people minding their own business in their citites and towns. War time has nothing to do with that.

No, we're blaming rich, white, conservatives this time. And considering a way to ban them from the country.

Why? No refugee has ever committed a terorist act. White right wingers however hold the record currently

*terrorist act in america

It's not a matter of trying to look cooler to you, it's a matter of saying that the things you are saying are juvenile and only a kid would say them and it's not worth arguing with you about it because it is a waste of time.

One?

sure kid
heres to trumps second term

Fucktard, the guy who shot up the concert crowd was using illegal firearms, already banned. This proves the gun control laws did not prevent this, because criminals will ignore any law that they do not agree with. I am not supporting gun nuts, I am saying your proposed solution does not work.

A) the guns were legal. The "full auto" was not full auto. It was what is known as a bump stock around here

B) My proposed solution is leave the guns, ban white immigrants.

Cunt. Google present day pics of Africa. Dirt roads, clothing donated by first world. Google pics of Africans from the days of the institution of slavery. No roads, not even a wheel. No clothing outside of skins and beads. It's not meant to be an insult, it's meant to be a statement of fact. Who are you trying to fool? Because outside of yourself, everyone knows the truth.

sure kid

did u just say no black people are shooting their own kind? lol

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

This picture is from a honor killing in kenya where 147 students where killed you fucking degenerate moron

>Africans cant possibly invent pants!

I couldnt care less

sure kid

member when sudan had a civil was and killed all the tribes. lost boys of sudan or some shit.

sure kid

sure kid

How come African immigrants have twice as many degrees as white people?

basket weaving and dirt cooking don't count