Worst punishment you received for bad grades?

worst punishment you received for bad grades?

grades are currently looking very bleak for me, so i want to know the worst punishment your parents gave you for any failing grade you can recall.

my parents said they'd have me circumcised if I didn't pass math

one time after I failed an exam they made me get my dick out and pressed the carving knife against it sand said it was my last chance

i don't know if they would have done it, I got a C- that year but I was really scared

Are they paying for your tuition and living expenses?

If not, who cares?

Asian?

yes. they are the only reason I don't live off of ramen & i'd like to keep it like that

What are you studying? What country?

white. my parents were just really serious about grades. they're a bit more chill now but i dont think I could ever achieve what they wanted of me

my dad would make me work at my uncles farm all summer if I failed the main grades (math, English, science) he thought I hated the hard work.
it was the constant anal sex that bothered me.

medical, in the united states
my parents expect all A's
NEARLY HALF OF THEM ARE IN LOW B'S, other ones are barely holding up as A's

I once got licks from the teacher for not turning in my homework in 3rd grade. Seems a little extreme in retrospect ... but oh well.

As in you're already in medical school? Or are you a premed?

It better be the former or you're fuuucked.

Underageb& gtfo

pre-med. I may not be nearly as fucked as in actual med, but my parents are still pissed. Dad is out of town for the next few days, so I have a sliver of a window to fix it.

nice loli collection btw

How the fuck are you going to get into medical school if half your grades are low Bs?!

I really, really hope you're black or mexican or you're fucked.

You better also ace the MCAT.

What year and what is your actual major?

I hope it's not bio or psych or something, so you can at least have a back-up plan.

Otherwise you're more fucked than this loli is.

i never much cared for school once I hit grade 10, and before that I was an AP student. I realized I'd rather go out into the world and learn things. Traveled Europe, did basic training for the army, and overall became a better person than I would be if I stuck to school.

Recently I have been enrolled to get my high school diploma as this will be the last year I can obtain it for free through my government. (I'm 19)

Foolishly, I gave the school my parents house number (I still have a room there) and my principal called me for a meeting due to my absence from class. Despite my English teacher bringing an essay I wrote up to her claiming how gifted I was.

Now, I gotta go to class this whole month and provide proof I attend class so I don't lose my room.

Fuck I hate the classroom environment.

north african here, basically a middle ground between fucked & not as fucked
i already know i need to ace the MCAT, no need to remind me.
Year 1 Biology, go figure.

What kind of North African? If you're Arab you're probably categorized as white, thus fucked.

If you're black, then you're A-okay and you can get in with shit GPA.

>year 1 biology

lol you're fucked.

but hey - at least it wasn't psych

Moroccan, and the lightest in my family. I'm not too worried though.
I can cry "Islamophobia" and they will let me in in a heartbeat

I got a B- in math.
My father looked at that and said, "A B- is no better than a C, which is the same as a D."
Then he took his belt off and beat me with it for about 20 minutes. I then had to carry firewood for 5 hours while he watched. Just from one end of the yard to the other and back again.

Doesn't work like that. There's already lots of arab applications, so if anything you might even get grouped in with the asians and get discriminated against even more than whites.

>There's already lots of arab applications, so if anything you might even get grouped in with the asians and get discriminated against even more than whitesThere's already lots of arab applications, so if anything you might even get grouped in with the asians and get discriminated against even more than whites
>mfw

fucked up that last one, didn't I?

At least you're in first year.

Switch into engineering. You can still take the MCAT and such, but you also have a solid backup plan.

>I once got licks from the teacher
This kinda deserve a greentext. Or it was a typo?

>14 year old me
>i completely bombed a world capitals test
>my parents really didn't react too horribly, were actually much cooler
>i wake up next morning
>i go to the bathroom to brush my teeth
>i look in the mirror
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY EYEBROWS

>worst punishment
>get bad grades in uni
>couldn't get a good job
>now my reality is minimum wage forever

Learn from me.

I take it, you couldn't make smiley faces after that.

Bull-fucking-shit.

Unless you legitly failed. Getting the minimun C's will grant you the diploma, and truth be told managers don't give a flying fuck what you graduated. Hell, most of the time they don't even know what you are supposed to do.

Depends on what field you're in and whether you did internships, etc.

If you have bad grades + no internships, you're probably pretty fucked.

Although C's alone isn't too bad, but it certainly hurts.

if it keeps the thread alive i'm ok with it

Admit it. You want to lick her cunny.