Why would you eat ass? It is disgusting, even seeing the images of it makes me wanna puke, people actually dig in...

Why would you eat ass? It is disgusting, even seeing the images of it makes me wanna puke, people actually dig in, how are they not dying instantly of shitnelia or some shit disease

YEAH SHE IS UGLY TOO LOOK AT HER FACE EWWWW

dis fucking gusting

Don't like it, don't do it.

Me? I love a bit of penny licking. So does my GF, and when I do she coos and whimpers, squirming the whole time, then begs for a dick in her ass.

You don't like, your woman doesn't like it? Don't do it. Preeeetty simple.

It's a fetish thing. Most people get grossed out even by lovers that are into eating their ass. I dumped a girl who was way out of my league for licking my dick clean after ass fucking her. Trying to be an open-minded lover, I even let her eat my ass out. Once the ass-to-mouth then mouth-to-ass shit began, sex was more of a job than fun. I dumped her the next day and went to my doctor asking him about pink eye prevention stuff and told him about what I did. He gave me some precautionary antibiotics for a large number of things, saying pink eye was not really a high probability thing because she didn't have it.

The fuck that's where fucking shit comes only degenerates do this shit

when anons too busy arguing about anal but the photo is probs cp

her name is jeff milton kek

my name's jeff

Chek'd

>>Shitnelia

My Sides!

useless cunt, i love rotten sluts like that, not ideal for being a gf though, got pics?

virgin

nice bait

Post moar of this whoar pls

Exactly this. My GF loves when I take a break from licking her pussy and focus on her ass. She makes all sorts of noises and acts embarrassed by her reaction. Such a turn on...

I don't think you know what a little girl actually looks like.

because we live in the 21st century, ya fucking cave men, only poor fagots or 3rd worlders die of E-coli, hepatitus or related these days

To eat ass is life. Since life is ass

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching legal cp, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

It's not cp.

Men who like to eat ass are
mostly closet faggs who love to imagine licking mans anus

Uh, no. When I like k my girl's ass I'm not pretending she's a man. Same as when I put my cock in it.

ive eaten my wifes ass hundreds of times, but she's very clean especially when she knows she's about to get a rim job. i get a thorough blow in return.