Honestly, do women really want big dicks?

Honestly, do women really want big dicks?

The girl I've been dating for years who always loved my dick recently asked, "You look small, do you have a small penis?"
I said I don't know why don't you google it.

The question lead me to ask, do girls actually want a guy with a big cock?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Oxballs-Muscle-Cock-Sheath-Blue/dp/B00NXWY0E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes. but it's more important to whom the dick is attached to. bi male here. most women will tell you this too.

I mean I understand small dicks are no good but bigger than average girls want?

I figured big dicks are a slut sport like big game hunting is for dudes

I think it depends on the girl too.
I'm only slightly above average size and I always had to start slow with my ex and warm her up with fingers. If I just rammed my dick in there after foreplay (she was wet so it wasn't that) it would cause her some discomfort.

well i guess it's very subjective but it's always nicer having more than less hitting certain sweet spots. it's like with looks in general. it's not the most important thing but it's way nicer being with someone who is very pretty and attractive than someone "ugly" or "average"

Not really to be honest. If they want something big they can use a dildo. It's more about the guy tbh. A big dick doesn't hurt but it's not all about that

same here. also condoms are tight, dont go all the way down and annoying af

its not the size of the boat ,but the motion in the ocean OP
also, checked

Big dick is a meme user, problem is grils are dumb and buy into it, im 5" so not big and ive never had any complaints at all, most grils say they want a huge dick but they're usually 4" deep so the whole thing kinda ridiculous

100% agree on that second part, they're a pain. Used to cause me to lose erections all the time.

After that ex I discovered I'm bi and have been on the receiving end of the D a few times. It's so nice not having to worry about getting hard and staying hard, and in most cases "orchestrating" the sex.

That being said, very few things can hold a candle to sticking your dick in a vagina.

Big dick is a meme user, problem is grils are dumb and buy into it, im 5" so not big and ive never had any complaints at all, most grils say they want a huge dick but they're usually 4" deep so the whole thing kinda ridiculous

Just realised that says 5 foot not 5 inches, my bad i use metric a lot also I'm an idiot

The post so good he posted it twice.

yea I'm 5 too, just the comment makes me think she's curious or just a question

I'm 7x5.5 and I wish I were like 7.7 x 5.8

Any decent modest good girl worth marrying would not care about your dick unless its a micro dick.

They want a dick that works mostly. Big cocks can turn them on, but if the guy doesn't know how to make it work or goes full retard in her ass and hurts her, well she won't forgive him and drop him probably on the spot.
But what they call a big dick really depends on the girl too. Sometimes they want thicker dick, longer dick...it's a question of what they've been used to before, and what they want now.
But if you take her to cum or squirt in other ways than with your dick, she'll probably love it too.

do they actually say it seriously though? I think most girls or women like to joke about it, but when it comes down to it, they just want a guy that can fuck or bring them pleasure, big dick or not.

If you actively try to find big dicks or tight vaginas you're not exactly looking for the right things in a relationship.
If you're just someone looking for sex why bother trying to get into a relationship?

Yes. They do. After years of marriage my wife has opened up her fetishes and tells me it's a bit of a fantasy. I think most girls have secrets along these lines but want to play the role of conservative good girl because that's what society accepts. In reality, they are just as slutty as guys. A big dick isn't a necessity for them, but it's certainly a curiosity.

Girls are not 4in deep numb nuts. They can ALL take much bigger than the average guy with time and patience.

The inner walls can expand to accommodateif there is a bigger dick to accommodate.
But if there isnt one then there is no need to.
Also there is an upper limit to how much it can expand/make space.

Yeah. The upper limit is about the size of an infant..

I'm not saying girls demand a big dick, but it's a curiosity at least.

Lol fucc off

Curiosity , the visual stimulation and the kink 'big dick' the dick itself may not be important but what it causes,
The reaction, the turn on. Plus the apparent confidence guys have when big in size.

Bi male here, some people are into bigger, some people don't mind either way. Personally I like to suck a big cock but I won't take one in my ass, in fact my limit for anal is like 7in. Even that's a push, and I'm looser than elton john. Hope that helped.

I'd like to motorboat her sizeable ocean of chest.
I tried really hard with those puns.

This is true.

Honestly, my wife has admitted to liking the idea of being overwhelmed by a big dick and being stretched almost to the point of pain. Maybe she's crazy but I have to think a lot of girls would admit to similar fantasies if they weren't judged.

I think the woman is Christy Mack in this

Fags that think their asshole is a pussy. Doesn't help cause this is about pussy not manholes, which have completely different physiology.

We all have weird/crazy/extreme fantasies i think. Women just hide it better, cause they don't want to be seen differently.

Your story is bullshit. There is no way a girl who has "always loved your penis" will suddenly say it looks small and ASK you if it's small. What kind of retarded shit is this?

It's the opening line of a thread...like "i saw this film, did i like it?" or "My penis is erect. What do?"
OP just wants you to reply.

Exactly. For a guy to be a pervert is normal and acceptable but a woman is considered a whore.

Well I hope he feels accomplished then

Exactly and is the idea the kink of it, Get a huge dildo or a thick dick sheath for yourself and you will get 'about' the same reaction

I know that i've confessed some pretty dark fantasies to my best female friend, and she was like "um wow that's pretty extreme, what do you think, that you're a super hero of sex?" lol
And i was like "Um no...it's a fantasy, it's not like i control what turns me on. Doesn't mean i'd do it either."
So confessing fantasies is always tricky because people would judge most of the time if they're not in the same kink.

I actually looked on amazon but they all seem shit. Need something very realistic. Probably will have to suck it up and visit an adult store.

they want someone who knows how to use his dick, and it's wai easier to smath someone good with a big dlido than a small dildo. Does girls likes big dildoes ? no only the one big enough for them, same with dicks.

I think that's English

Dildos do not equate to dicks (especially vibes) because it's the woman stimulating herself, and she knows exactly how she likes it. A guy with a small dick is going to have a harder time without oral or other forms of stimulation.

sause?

in my experience, yes, very much so

that's what I'm saying

>hurr look a typo on a forum !
go nazi elsewhere fgt

Buahahah. Go with your wife and check how the material feels to you both, get a few dildos and sheath too if you want.
We have a few to fill both holes at the same time, Vibrator are always good as you feel the vibration against your dick too

Agreed. My ex had a box of dildos under her bed, and whatever i tried she wasn't feeling much, and i started to lose my hardons regularly, i got a bit self conscious and she blamed me for it. After a while, she dumped me because of that and we were not really "together" enough.
But the next gf i had, and who is my current gf told me i'm the best sex partner she ever had.
Now i'm thinking my ex was probably too used to dildos...

Yup. Vibes can ruin a clit for dick. At least temporarily. Overstimulation

If you're looking for a sheath, I'd recommend this one:

amazon.com/Oxballs-Muscle-Cock-Sheath-Blue/dp/B00NXWY0E4

Wife loves it - not always, but sometimes she needs a fat cock and since I'm just 6", this is the right remedy.

>747198499
6.2 feet tall
8 inc long

Never ever get self conscious or down about it, even if a guy is small sized.
Its not attractive for them, Be confident , show them your A game.
Dont give them a reason to wonder 'what if'

Yeah i learned that lesson now.