Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yrPBye5MUcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well what?

I would

You want this? Ssshhh...

Chikun thred?

be a good slave and continue to try forcing this meme.

dubs logged, throat clogged

>(You)

Dubs Logged.

It's not a meme.

Die and take this thread with you.

good slave.

If you're the user who started the thread yesterday at 13:45 GMT. It wenton for iver 12 hours if you didn't know already, kek

Nice try OP.

Gabe Newell's happy days

I was in that thread. Logged in for hours.

Praise Andy

good slave

Not OP.

Hello Fellow Logposters,

I have gotten super bored with the Log threads, so I am now Tweeting Log threads and Log images to Andy (@andyblack) and all his followers and as a reply to most of his Tweets.

Why?

To summon Andy to Sup Forums so I can get his to explain to us all why his Logs are the creamiest, dreamiest and steamiest of all.

Thanks for bumping the thread, friendo

I need those logs...

It lasted 14 hours

You're doing the Logs work, user.

Trips Logged.

Clogged

You should tweet him these and ask him how sick and demented he has to be by making these memes in light of a national tragedy

Kek I had to go to bed before the end

I have done.

c-LOG-ged

I made and sent him that one as well.

good slave.

>what is sage?
welcome to Sup Forums !

Yup I did all of those and sent them to him.

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during the years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk know and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently he is a very conservative politician and that's exactly what the nips like.

Shouldn't you be in school? Kek

Sage doesn’t work, junior.

Kek

Why does his teeth fucking sit like that on his bottom lip. He looks like a retarded horse.

What do you mean?

It makes for maximum chewing, as to create more snacks from Biersacks crack.

He thinks he's a clever little boy. Really he's a fat pedophile.

That’s nice and all, but would he suck a creamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx’s asshole?

good slave

you can check it for yourself. there is a reply count in the catalogue. consider reading the rules before posting on this board.

What rule is this thread breaking?

none. can you elaborate how you got the impression it would ?

What do you mean?

Not an argument

sPOOPy

I actually and non ironically like this meme

Just a look at his frigging face and a word can trigger 4channers

Kek, this guy gets it.

bahahahahahah fregt

good slave

good shill

>tries to argue
>fails
>flees in anxiety

What do you mean?

Out

>trying to trigger the population
>being the most triggered of all
mature much scatman ?
also, wow so many pics.. by so few posters. yikes. saged. yikes. reply to my shit slave. yikes.

good slave

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

Proof?

Bullied much?

Fucking sphincter boys. GET FUCKED

Kekd

Fuck off.

I found out where the Dani filth piss meme came from Its a line from this song

youtu.be/yrPBye5MUcg

COF back in the day were the band all the dweebs and losers listened to.

trippppple trigggggerrr. calm down now and focus more on posting pictures, slave!

What do you mean?

Proof?

that entire song he sounds like he's choking on one of Andy's logs

He secretly is

I post the Great Log for enjoyment. How does that make me a slave?

Kek

If you disrespect Dani you disrespect me, you be careful creamlets

COF fans are or were plebs. COF is the biggest pile of shit I have heard. And the shit is crusty, lumpy and stinky, not creamy, dreamy and steamy.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little anti-log post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Dani Filth, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's OK, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting Dani Filth in threads about Andy Sixx's shit. Just imagine this: She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic anti-logfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I WOULD NEVER SUCK A SHITLOG FROM ANDY SIXX'S ASSHOLE!" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

You will regret this

Trips logged

Those are quads you fucking poop eating ignoramus

Nice quads wasted on a COF fan. You mean you actually enjoy listening to that crusty crappy turd music. COF were regarded as a joke by most who were into the rock/metal/industrial/thrash scene back in the day. You must have been that tag along kid who tried to copy everyone else and failed.

My love for Dani is unsurpassed