HEY HERSHEL M'ASK YOU SOMETHIN' COULD A LIVIN' BREATHIN' PERSON WALK AWAY FROM THIS

HEY HERSHEL M'ASK YOU SOMETHIN' COULD A LIVIN' BREATHIN' PERSON WALK AWAY FROM THIS

The show died with him.

Shane was unironically the best character.

SHANE BROTHER DON'T DO THIS

*rubs head*
nomsayn
*rubs head*

YOU DON'T GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO SURVIVE OUT HERE MAN

>rubs head

RICK

Reckon he will rub his head in the punisher? calling it tbh

lemme ask you somethin red
>rubs head
mask yew sometin red
>rubs head until it bleeds
MASK YU SOMETIN REED
>rubs skin off of scalp

HAVE MY KIDS CALL YOU DADDY, IS THAT WHATCHU WANT?

Was watching The Accountant last night and he got mad in the last 15 minutes and did the head rub while shouting, I swear he's either always done it or The Walking Dead ruined him.

>> firing his handgun
>> puts hand on head about to rub
>> burns scalp on hot gun barrel
For ricks sake thats hot nomsayn
>>credits

Shane would have taken Neegans bat to the head and not felt it cos of all the rubbing.
But real talk Shane would fucking knock Neegan out in a 1v1

ngl I stopped watching at like season 4/5 should probably catch up I know who neegan is though

watch the bluray or read the comics to find out about negan. his speeches consist of 70% fuck/fucking/fucks ...on AMC not so much. they toned him down a lot.

His wives don't even wear lingerie like in the comics, they wear dresses in the show because...boobies i guess.

I stopped at the end of whatever season Neegan appeared in. It just got tedious, I'll probably go back to it eventually.
I like Neegans character but I think he's not as intimidating as he is made out to be in the comics.

yep. but lets not dive to deep into this and become those guys "comparing the book to the film".

oh shit I just had an image of the Punisher prison fight and I think he sees the dudes coming at him and rubs his head...

YOU GOT A WEAK BOY RICK

by the way, could some friendly user tell me the difference between cable/satellite/premium cable in terms of nudity and swearing?

idk what you just said, the internet exists m8 why are you still watching tv?

personally i am using streams. i am not from the US and always wondered why there is such a difference between fox amc and hbo for example when it comes to bare boobs and F bombs.

I can't wait to see how much he does it during the actual show. Could make a drinking game out of it.

The show was good until they were forced to leave Alexandria.

The whole premise that some other bullies could follow them to almost every check point is ridiculous and outrageous.

It just became unbelievable after that.

From beginning to Alexandria (probably the best TV show ever made)

Rick was a fucking badass by the time they reached Alexandria, I get the whole idea of the show making him soft because he got too settled but damn they fucking castrated him. Neegan even said it when they watched the video of when he was bearded and just arrived in Alexandria "I wouldnt have messed with that guy"

Truest thing said in 2017

agreed 100%