Ask a Jew doing foreskin restoration anything

Ask a Jew doing foreskin restoration anything

Do you still have a frenulum... something that I've never looked up about actual Jewish circimcision.

would you raise your kids to be jewish or let them decide

Are you going to answer question before the thread dies?

I think? I don't know

let them decide, i'm not particularly religious anyway

questioning/moderate members of any faith who are questioning/moderate/lean right in politics are unironically the strongest race

hey I'm trying to do the same (not jew tho, parents are just retarded)
i got that medical tape and nothing else
how do i do that thing like in the picture

thanks

I just do Manual tugging throughout the day when I can and tape it over night. Just pull all your loose foreskin up over your glans and put a piece of tape across, make sure it's tight so it stays. It really helps with sensitivity and helps your head stay moisturized like it's supposed to be naturally, and when you wake up and take it off in the morning your foreskin will stay over your head for a minute.

I guess technically your covenant with G-d will remain intact but why do you want to look like the goyim? Does a shiksa somehow figure into your decision?

lol no, just trying to un-cuck myself

this sounds fun
cool thanks

Why not just leave your dick alone and go live your life?

i ask G-d the same thing every day

would you let me suck you off?

What do you think this is going to do for you? This will not replace lost nerves and it certainly won't make your penis look better. You won't get any more sensitivity doing this, so why?

Except it literally does do all of that. check and mate atheist piece of shit

It doesn't lol? You can't just implant more nerves and you can't just grow them. Just look at his cock, the skins going to be so high fucking hair is going to grow on his cock.

what is mitosis

Foreskin restoration is a real thing you dummy. Increased sensitivity etc

He isn't even doing that. He's literally just tugging his cock and taping the skin over his head lol.

That's a genuine way to restore foreskin... there's an entire website and subreddit dedicated to it. Months of doing this causes skin to grow that pretty much looks just like natural born foreskin

Bump