Swedish hot females?

Swedish hot females?

Disgusting.
Buy a razor.

Miss Helsinki 2017 -Sephora Ikalaba

fuckin nasty bro hairy women are gross

>I shouldn't have to shave my legs, it's natural!
>won't be caught dead without makeup

Really activates my almonds.

You realize Adidas most likely asked for a modell with hairy legs

Nah. The legbeard movement has been underway for ages, friendo. I'm just mocking the hypocrisy of it all.

Everything is a ded tret today
Go eat some skittles? ded tret
Go drink some bleach? ded tret
Hang yourself? ded tret
kys yourself my man? ded tret

wew these words on a pixelated plastic contraption will surely make me kys myself by hydrating with bleach while hanging from my ceiling

>A multi-million dollar company puts out an add with a girl showing her legs off and she just happens to have hairy legs by chance.
Fat fucking chance

That's the way it's going in Sweden, the females are more manlier than the females.

Enjoy your kabab

*males

>females are more manlier than the females

bet your leg hairs are worse user.
>b-but leg hair is for men only
fucking kill yourself for thinking it matters

lol, fuck

>fucking kill yourself for thinking it matters
we have hair because we evoked from apes, in a few more millennia, we will have even less hair on our body, it can also be argued that we live to breed, we breed based on what we find attractive, if you find leg hair attractive, more for you, for us that don't, more for us... get over yourself.

evolved*

Less hair wasn't likely sexually selected for but rather due to environmental pressures.
And your laid back "more for me more for you" attitude doesn't exactly match your "disgusting" sentiment,

>men don't want to fuck a hairy bitch
>misogyny! unreasonable standards!
>men DO want to fuck a hairy bitch
>raaaaaaaaaaaaaape!

I don't mind a little natural body hair, but if it is particularly thick, which this woman has not, then I would urge to consider shaving.

Make perfect sense. Sweden is full of nothing but pussies and faggots.

ofc it matters, leg hair on women is disgusting. but you being a virgin and never seeing a female closer than 5 meters know nothing about it

Nothing is disgusting about what he said, logically it makes sense, also, you're a mong

Are you ok?
How long has your brain been curdled?

Who cares.

Also almost every girl I've ever met had her legs waxed. Also nice when they wax their asshole. I'm thinking about waxing mine, my balls, and the underside of my dick. Sex is way better when there's no gross hair. But leg/arm doesn't really matter.

Fucking mush blood. My gf is pure blood and has almost no hair. She shaves once a month and you can count the fucking hairs on her armpit. Sweat didn't stink either. Guess her ethnicity faggots

>waxing balls
jesus christ

is your gf a japanese anime pillow?

I wish. Total bitch btw

Void. Blindes don't need a razor.

> Blondies

Helsinki is the Detroit of Finland

>hairy women are gross
found the faggot

Not all women sprout leg hair, ever.

Is there a reason they can't do both?

The guy that owns the account:

that's fucked up. she got eyes like a gecko

found the ape

You are apes not because your hairs, faggots. When you shave, you still apes.

found another ape

Fucking hot , would breed

Absolutely disgusting

Enjoy dying alone with noone for company but your cats, you fat feminist cunt.

What the fuck man

South Africa was uninhabited until Britain said hey we want that piece of shit, lets go move in and improve it.

found the goat fucker

is this what the muslims want?

found the nigger

jeez dude i puked a lil inside my mouth

Found the fox watching americuck

IDGAF if bitches want to let their body hair grow; I do however find it annoying when they try to claim they're smashing the patriarchy by doing so.

If a woman in her natural state grosses you out... sorry to say but you're a homosexual. When looking at women if your response is "ewww" and not "damn I wanna bang" you're gay...

Void gay Jew apes failing.

>cunt feminist models dupes adidas into using the hairy leg picture, Adidas can't pull it back cause I'd they do she'll sue, and in today's culture, she'd win before the case even sees the inside of a court house

You're retarded.

fake newz

Fake fake news from a faking faker

that shit is from pol and was debunked. cry more conspiritard.

lol another little boy who is angry that nobody is catering to his taste anymore. It's like you're slowly discovering that human females are indeed human and develop self interests and personalities that will counter your personal tastes and preferences ...oh shit

Knowing Sweden I first thought she isn't even actual woman to begin with, but it seems she is real. Yuck.

>My photo from the @adidasoriginals superstar campaign got a lot of nasty comments last week. Me being such an abled, white, cis body with its only nonconforming feature being a lil leg hair. Literally I've been getting rape threats in my DM inbox. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to not posses all these privileges and try to exist in the world. Sending love and try to remember that not everybody has the same experiences being a person
So fighting for LGBTQPWMGLY rights by pretending to be a trap and neglecting trivial hygiene? First world fucking problems.

>As well as being a model, Arvida is a photographer and is well known for posing with her body hair on show. Adidas says she "questions femininity and gender standards using so-called 'girly' aesthetics".
LOL, somebody wanted to show her what's her gender role.

Kek

Rape threats? If some chick was parading around legs that were hairier than mine, fucking her would be the last thing on my mind.

>rape threats

good luck. maybe from goat fuckers as that is their fetish. fucking goats.

>this is what libtards actually believe

Are you saying the news of Elin Krantz are fake?