Found texts on my wife’s phone where it seems like she’s flirting with her coworker who is another married woman...

Found texts on my wife’s phone where it seems like she’s flirting with her coworker who is another married woman. What do?

Just post more of her.

Not sure if I should be jealous or just try asking for a 3some? Wife has never expressed any bisexual tendencies so it’s just weird

more pics, she's hot

Post the texts

If this is your wife use it as a way to get out the marriage, that body is rekt lol.

Yeah seriously can you post the texts? It's hard to tell if she's just being normal and you're retarded or she's a closet lesbian.. occams razor and all

Also be happy it's not a dude..

Also.. maybe sure it's not a dude that's been renamed to a girl in her phone for sly reasons..

Don’t have her phone she’s at work now. It wasn’t anything blatantly sexual just use of a heart emoji and asking her flirtingly what she wanted for her birthday. But I know how she texts and the whole convo seemed weird

Naa no way I'd suck on those titties all day. This is good breeding stock

Probably fucking the co worker there now

It’s not a dude I’ve met this woman before

My vote is for the female co worker actually being a dude with a girl's name in her phone to cover it up. Less suspicious when a chick texts her and you're around or see unanswered texts.

But can you be sure she hasn't renamed Jamal to Rachael or whatever her co workers name is

Confirmed it’s the woman’s number

keep dumping your wifes pics, I love her body

Oh well I guess that's hot then. Jerk off and leave it at that. If she cheats on you with a women it's not cheating.. it's just got. Ask to watch if you catch her out but never bring up the fact you're snooping her phone. Nothing drys up a women's cunt faster than an insecure male

Mention jokingly a threesome with that co-worker, and see how she reacts, you might get lucky and get one if you play your cards right

I've done this years ago. Girl's name was Brenda-Lee. Instead of having Brenda in my phone it was Lee. ;)

The fat on this bitch is incredible

Relax, you want a 3some so bad you're inventing shit. SOMEHOW you must get your wife and this woman out for drinks. If somehow you can do this, fuck em both. Divorce for younger model later

btw if you have kids, grow the fuck up.

more spread ass and pussy

Fuck off, this image was posted in a thread a few days ago from someone else claiming it's their wife.

keep dumping

i never said the pics were of my wife. just a hot chubby milf

Its probably a guy and she has the name listed as a girl. Good luck with that MMF threesome user

OP is a foggot, this pics are on google.

honest question, are you retarded?

retard kike

You're a retard, did you know?

Yeah and you're a retard

>hot
>chubby
choose one

haha OP's a faggot? I mean you're the retard, retard.

Damn the exact same second

fucking retard.. jeez

Are you retarded tho?

You fucking retard kys

Sorry, my bad

Be more retarded

Retard absolut XDDDDD

stop posting your ugly whale bitch you cunt!

No it was my bad, sorry dude

no sorry dude my bad

Don't jump the gun op, wait till you can catch her, then when it's confirmed bring up 3some

here we go boys

Retard

ok but how can i catch her?

That's not how this works, even with trips.

Has to be in thread

eeeh, no, you have to go to the original thread

>being this much of a fucking retard in 2017