I plan to go to phillipines for a sex tourist vacation. can anyone give me tips/advice and what places to go to...

i plan to go to phillipines for a sex tourist vacation. can anyone give me tips/advice and what places to go to? how much i need to budget is also very important. i assume i can get tickets for relatively cheap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz36HuQJ4mA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just watch out for the underage traps. Extremely popular.

Get onto DiA before you go and arrange to meet some chicks. You won’t need to pay for it. They throw themselves at westerners. Try Cebu or Davao

Bring your own condoms. They only have small size. Not a joke.

>DiA
Whats DIA?

Don't buy drugs.

>underage traps

explain. This could mean many different things.

underage boys who look like underage girls and they hide their dicks untill is too late

what is DIA? also i have some camgirl skype contacts in my skype list that are willing to just fuck and even let me stay at there houses. wondering if i should take that kind of offer tho.

Yea do that. PH has a shitty police force so you can get away with raping their daughters and killing them if that's your fancy.

whoa whoa there mr edge, no one said anything about that.

well now that doesnt even make sense.

Date in Asia

Isn't Thailand a better party spot? Phuket, Thailand is where you wanna be. A lot of traps out there, but I think it's better.

i dont mind thai traps what so ever, especially if they are the squirting 10 feet type.

Don't go people don't like Americans

>implying I need regular size or bigger

Americans are the only thing keeping what passes as an economy in PH going. Without American money the brown Asian monkeys there would live in abject poverty.

Kokomoz is in Jaco Costa Rica Dumbass.

All those girls look the same. They look like they're mexican asians.

>implying you aren't actually a filipino who wants to take a sex vacation in his own neighborhood.

Go to Angeles City OP. Probably the biggest market in the country, countless bars and girls to pick.

The Philippines was a Spanish colony for over 300 years. So they do have a lot of Spanish blood and culture mixed in with them now. They are literally the Mexican version of the asians.

not legal in phillipines

>instead of marrying a flip lad all the flip cunts are whoring for that Western dick (money).

Let this be a lesson you, boys. Don't trust cunts. Get a pre-nup (or don't marry at all) and keep them in their place. They will betray you the instant you lose your job or get some kind of illness or whatever.

ALL cunts are treacherous whores. Treat them that way.

so... rice beaners?

Basically. Some of the women are very beautiful for Asians, most likely because their grandmothers were comfort women for Japanese soldiers.

Prenups get thrown out all the time stupid.

This. Easier to just abuse her so she never thinks of leaving.

Yup. That's why they make such good side chicks.

Hope you like aids

neither is camwhoring but that sure as hell is rampant now isnt it. not even trying to hide it either.

one of my contacts is willing to be a literal sex slave for just grocery money. i find that kind of hot. i prob dont even need to go to a bar. im just worried about being stood up tho.

No worries, the AIDs cure will be released to the public soon enough. there is already a cure for it, but you have to be pretty wealthy to get it. why do you think most top milionair and billionair playboys dont have aids? why do you think huge never got AIDs? he sure as hell didnt die from any STDs either.

post your pinay bitches and i post mine?

Pretty much.

Personally, out of all the asians. I've always found the Filipinos kinda in the middle for looks. If you can get pass the screwed up teeth they sometimes have. I've always found the Thai, Chinese and Japanese ladies the "best looking". With the Filipinos and Koreans being kinda in the middle. I have a buddy who use take 2 or 3 trips a year to Thailand for a sex vacation, and come back to say how great it was. I've have had plenty of people say that Thailand is a super cheap place to visit, if you can just get over the price of the flight.

Here is one i stayed with during my time out there. Amazing times. Prefer you know someone out there while being there.

i have only the one

from the looks of it, I recommend:
Mo's Place
Kokonutz
DejaVu
Lollipop
Treasure Island
Angel Witch
and OP's Mom's House ...

Not a great idea ATM.
The president is being accused of running of-the-books anti-drug ops involving extra-judicial killings.
The southernmost part, Mindanao, is having a Muslim extremist flareup.
Angeles has been mentioned, that's probably your best bet if you're serious about going.
Don't fall for the love and marriage meme.

I see what you did there.

i have many different ones, mostly chunky tho. i love my chunky pinays.

why

which is why im mostly considering just staying at a single pinays house. i want to avoid crowds, especially ones with a ton of american tourist around.

wish trump would nuke isis already.

I know a 40 yo fat white guy who married a skinny little 19 yo pinoy bich. He found out she was already pregnant with some other guys kid. She drove off all his friends. Pretty sure she cucks him one the reg.

pilipinos are the niggers of asia

HAA

but yeah fuck going to the Philippines as a whitey atm.

Ask this man, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz36HuQJ4mA
Oh Yeah???

You're sure you can trust the person?
Let me reiterate: don't get attached.
Also, be thrifty and don't flaunt your money. Stick to proper grocery stores if you need to buy supplies. Some people will charge you extra for stuff if they think you're the rich white guy.

you sure do have a one tracked minde about kids dont ya, fucking closet pedo.

The Chinese are taking over tho

All the better, the bastard children to foreign born men will be more attractive.

he got beheaded right?

holy shit that is a literal skeleton crew of a cyber crimes unit, is PH really that poor that they cant even manage policement?

Yes.

This.
At first they act like they are into you, know how to make you feel nice. Suck a good dick.
Then you realize they all run the same program and are just there for the cash.
Literally brown fucking machines.

Go thailand instead. Much better hotels and less chance of being mugged. Also you can go shoot monkeys and shit if you get bored.

Flip here.
Our cybercrime law is relatively new.
And it was only passed by our Senate so that they could file libel/slander/defamation charges for "netizens" who badmouthed them.

so that entire video was more staged american news propaganda? makes sense. i mean i do know that shit happens on the regular there, but considering how small the cyber crimes unit is and how shitty the law enforcement in general is over there i doubt they would waste money on random raids of small villages even with tips to police.

>And it was only passed by our Senate so that they could file libel/slander/defamation charges for "netizens" who badmouthed them.
I've often wondered if it may be prudent for the U.S. to reassert its colonial authority to reestablish proper government until such a time that the fililinos are capable of a proper self government.

tried googling that and they have a worse website than i had 15 years ago wtf

is this a whore hotel or what?

i never been too the Philippines, whenever im bored and want to go to a fuck vacation i usually go the gran hotel bali in spain, they have a whore house like 30 steps away that includes all type of bitches you could imagine..

There's a Bureau of Investigation, they're really the ones who handle big cases. For the most part, police don't usually get involved until (notably illegal) firearms come into play.
The rich get away with shit, and everyone else shuts up and keeps their head down, especially with Duterte in power.

I'd be careful. They wont see you. They just say you as a walking wallet / green card. Ive seen it happen way too often.

dam ive been to grand bali, isnt that the tallest hotel in the world/europe?

anyway, i might go there again but i didnt notice any whore house... where was it station at ?

This is true. They just want that green card to get into america. Hell, even the ones from Vietnam are like that

that president is pretty much a dictator trying to be a dictator in an american controlled territory. its comical.

And would you say it's reasonably safe too? Obviously if I act like a fool I get what i deserve, but a white guy just walking about and minding his own business wouldn't get me jumped?
I guess the above applies to both Philippines and Thailand.

Your dick three weeks after you return home

We've been independent since 04th July, 1946.
Also, America can't fix shit. Can't even fix your fucking degenerate and nigger problem.

Duterte got voted because he was willing to do shit. Everyone else just used the position to get richer.
The real dictator was America-backed Marcos, who declared martial law and was peacefully ousted in the late '80s.

lol sorry guy im just a ranomd european i last went there in 2013, no idea what route it took but i can guarantee you that it is within this mile of radius, it was extremely close to the hotel.

i only found it because i was bored at night and wanted to go to a random bar, i thought it was a titty bar.. but when i entered there was nothing happening inside.. 3 seconds later a female walks up to me with a fucking catalog and ask me to pick out a girl.. i just went with it.

it was fun and pretty professional, the girl wouldnt touch me until i took a shower, used a disinfectant and put a condom on.

>a random european
Icelander whose e-mail is [email protected]

... yup, how do you know?

It's the Flip cyberpolice.

>ALL cunts are treacherous whores. Treat them that way.

Flip women even more so. Superficial simpleton charm on the surface but psychopaths underneath.

What a fatty.

good fat.

why the fuck are u censoring u idiot.

It's in your pic

That amount of fat can only be tolerated if she's really really short.

Go to Angeles City if you want a real sex tourism trip

OP is the guy in the white shirt.
Couldn't get laid in a barrel of free pussy

she is under 5 feet, so yes she is short and thick.

same with pic related
who is 4'9. how else do you think they are so flexible and can get there feet in view like that?

If you're not white trash and poor, much better going to Amsterdam ... red light hookers are in competition with each other for your custom, so are the cleanest, cutest prostitutes I've seen.
Like the native blonde petite Dutch girls.

thicc

That's paid pussy, user.
That shit doesn't happen without someone paying for it.

If you like brown and petite and fit try Costa Rica or Panama. Hotel Del Ray is amazing and affordable.

I'm traveling through Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and the Philippines and i am also really curious as to where the best girls are? Is it dangerous to ask around for young ones?

You could have just said
"I'm retarded" if you didn't understand the post, no need to double down

Cheap ticket? Prob not if you're in the US. I'd imagine over $1k based on my past travels to Asia

You can get tickets for like $700 round trip to the Philippines from the US

well, will they let you impregnate them?

Where and what is this place? What's it called? I've seen pictures plenty of times, but I don't know the story behind it

$500 if youre willing to fly on chinese airlines

its called the philippines. basically they are asians that have been constantly taken over by spanish, japanese, and american colonialists.

>willing to just fuck and even let me stay at there houses
Be careful, you might just wake up without your kidneys...

Probably