Recently i came up with a cool idea and made a website about important upcoming cryptocurrency events...

Recently i came up with a cool idea and made a website about important upcoming cryptocurrency events. After i made the website a fucking pajeet literally stole my urls by adding a "s" to my brand name and cloned my website completely. He is also stealing my content everyday and is stalking me on bitcointalk. Wherever i make a thread about my site this piece of shit pajeet follows and makes a thread basically cloning my thread and whatever i post. I confronted him in his thread and he threatened me. Today my server got DDoSed by this filthy pajeet and i got rejected by an ad publishing company because my website was down for 14 hours. I doxxed him and have his info. What should i do to fuck this faggot up Sup Forums? Pic related is him.

My site: www.coincalendar.info

pajeet's clone: www.coinscalendar.com

BUMP

ddos his home/work connection for 2 weeks straight.You'll need to know or pay someone with a solid botnet though.

>[Post a Reply]
aren't there any laws against stuff like this

What are any credible onion sites for hiring a botnet or a hacker to perish this filthy dog? This fucking pajeet is ruining my life.

you sould have bought every posible urls

also why not change urls? or contact the url shop and explain to them whats happening maybe you could buy it off them

the url is not that important because im way higher than this pajeets url in google results. the problem is, he is paying for DDoS attacks and i basically lost the only source of income i could have off of this. It took me a lot of time to come up with idea and make it but this piece of shit stole my site overnight and is literally stalking me on the internet and everytime i post new content he steals it and attacks my server at the same time. I want to destroy this worthless scumbag and i am willing to pay for it.

You wouldn't have to go there really, also.. there is a very big chance you get scammed. Look for simple booters (effective ones though) and try to get in (anonymous) contact there.

can't you go to the cops?

this pajeet is from india. what would they do to him?

Good luck on proving it's Pajeet when the logs show nothing but infected ip's which are most likely parttaking without even knowing so.

aren't there anyother legit thing you can do maybe step up security call the indian cops or other shit??

there are daily gang rapes in india and the cops stand aside and watch as fithy pajeets rape underage girls. do you really think they would do anything?

forget about the gangrapes but are there any security thing OP can do i am genuinly curious

op cann't you go to the advertisers or google and explain your case and get things fixed

Unless he is using his own bandwidth to flood, no. Well.. you could phish your way into his account(s) to proof he is using, or paying for a, booter. But that's obviously unrealistic considering the payments to such things are mostly setup to only accept cryptocurrency

There is this ad publisher in my niche called cointraffic which only publishes cryptocurrency ads. My site was pending and in a list waiting to be confirmed then this fucking pajeet DDoSed me and they deleted my account saying my site was down for 14 hours. This piece of shit literally ruined my hard work. I worked alot on this project.

Look into filing a DMCA notice on him. He'll probably ignore it, at which point you would go after his domain host.

You problem for only offering static content. Always add dynamic stuff with php and jquerry and no idiot can copy yur site on the fly.

why not get all the ip's from the doss attacks and ban them or report them?

i dunno i think there must be a legit security guy who could fix this problem for you man

hope you get the guy back

He basically copies my content by copy/pasting. After each time he steals my content he starts attacking my server.

OP here. I called him out on reddit and bitcointalk. Other people also called him out for buy fake followers on twitter and buying fake traffic for his site. Here is his answer. Pic related. It boils my blood because i reported him as a scammer to bitcointalk mods but they didnt delete his thread. Pic related.

Drop a throwaway email adres (yopmail etc) please

[email protected]

would be sweet if you could hire a cheap hitman or some thug in india to beat this guy up

any way there must be some thing legit you could do

any security guy out there

Hire a hitman, they cost like 200 rupees, or for a modern toilet, you can get his whole family whacked

It is easy to fix, cloudflare, or dynamic blocking are enough. But ops website seems like it would take him some time.
Why the fuck not add dynamic content that needs backend, like your contact form. And add a javascript code that renames every url to your servers one. But you shouldn't care, google blocks website copies.

My problem is that he attacks my server. I am the number one result on google if you search coin calendar. If this piece of shit keep attacking my server i lose my SEO credit.

what's cheaper to attack the indian guys website or get security set up??

>It is easy to fix, cloudflare, or dynamic blocking are enough. But ops website seems like it would take him some time.
Then fucking use cloudflare. They are there for a reason. Or write your own blocking script. You have the server logs. We can do nothing

Cloudflare, about 20 minutes work and one day of waiting for their dns to kick in

Is Digital Ocean a good host? I'm going to move to either OVH or Digital Ocean.

>mfw there is no way i could this filthy pajeets clone of my site down

Cloudflare is enough for what ? Pretending your vps IP is hidden ? There is already a website up to simply trace servers 'protected' by cloudfail. Google crimeflare

You dens idiot, stop sweettalking cloudflare it doesn't protect shit to someone who knows what he does and wants to harm you.

see

What the fuck are you on about?
Cloudflare directs every dns request through their servers. If there are too many requests from one person, cloudflare blocks them. If an attack takes down your server, cloudflare as primary saved dns adress provides a cached copy of the site. Now try ddosing cloudflare.

>[email protected]
check mail

>I don't know what cloudflare does

give me any cloudflared adress

This fucking helps you jackshit. Cloudflare fucking caches your site every other hour and should your real server go down, cloudflare offers a cached version without dynamic content.

And even with dynamic content if you want to pay something.

havent got anything user. did you copy the entire string?

Kek, you have never been to Sup Forums, when cloudflare kicks in. It is basically 4 hours of watching the same threads and noone posting.

1. git a better host
2. contact his/your advertisers -- dont act crazy. asplain yosef, convince them. maybe sell your adspace direct.
3. fuck the web, sell yourself/skills to CNN as their TV Expert. wtf i do know.

thus website unreachable = effective attack...

Are you stupid? Everyone can then still see Sup Forums and its content. And more important: google can and if you would have read the thread, this is ops biggest concern.

Please leave your oh so protected adress down below.. you trust cloudflare don't you ?

you must kill pajeet

You should now.

Yes i got it. Can you please give me a summary of what it is or what should i do with that url? I cant open it right now. Not on my main machine.

Are you some kind of internet tough guy? Fucking read and maybe test cloudflare yourself? And since you implied it, I have only 2 yous

Make an account there, i'm sure you'll know what to do with it once you get past making the account.

Why are you guys not dropping any adress though, doesn't seem like you trust cloudflare too much

Test it on Sup Forums then, it is also only cloudflare protected.
We both know, you can do shit and I won't post any site since I don't want to get doxxed

That URL is down and not working

used a cross browser testing tool to open your url. it doesnt load. pic related.

Sup Forums.org
204.152.204.166 UNITED STATES

ssl538052.cloudflaressl.com
Serial Number: f2:cf:1d:de:19:97:4e:56:75:01:9f:42:71:f4:0d:8f
Not Before: Dec 18 00:00:00 2016 GMT
Not After : Dec 18 23:59:59 2017 GMT

Attacking the first IP circumvents the dns

If you are willing to spend 6200 USD, I can assassinate him for you. Want my agency info?

sure

Then do it. Are you fucking stupid? Can't you read? Fucking bricking the server does nothing, cloudflare then serves you a cached copy of the site. Exactly what OP wanted since the google downranking is bad.

Come to Unit 2E, 1-7 Unwins Bridge Road, Sydney or call my burner 0466648077

lmao jk im not going to india to kill some filthy scum sucker try backpage.com