Guys my friend just died, he was one of us, please salute him

Guys my friend just died, he was one of us, please salute him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F

Ty for your dubs

f,

truly an /ourguy/ user, I don't give a shit if this is fake or not.

F

Ty also for your dub dubs he would have been pleased

Rip in peace Robert Paulson

f

goodnight sweet prince

pic related

F

Fuck I don't know if I can keep a straight face right now, it was fucking sudden

R

How did user die?

He had struggles with addiction and chronic depression, he was on double doses of anxiety and depression meds but 8t was an overdose that took him

It*

Bumping with backgrounds

Rest in piss moonman.

Ty

youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

How the fuck did you know to post this? This is one of my favorite songs, I'm fucking balling my eyes out right now

I just know.

Ty whoever you are

F

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the death of OP's friend. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the joke will go over a typical normie's head. There's also Sup Forums's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into the message board - the anonymous philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The old fags understand this stuff; they have the autistic capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the joke, to realize that they're not just gay- they keep spaghetti deep in their pockets for LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the death of OP's friend truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in OP's existencial catchphrase "my friend just died," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated normies scratching their heads in confusion as OP's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a tattoo of OP's dead friend. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

F

F for respect

RIP in peace, dedbro.
He shitposting the angels now/

Ty this doctored copy pasta is marvelous, your dubs are also appreciated

Not an arrow to the knee then?

No, I think he relapsed, he was doing really well had a new job a place to stay was hanging out with us. Me and my friend knew about his past with painkillers and depression, he survived 2 or 3 suicide attempts, but he relapsed and overdosed

Detectives woke me up this morning asking about him, my before mentioned friend was walking by, saw the house taped off and came and got me

The dubs are real in my thread ty everyone

Bumping with ylyl

Plz don't die

F

Ty user, this is not a fake thread