bump

bump

I saw my mom naked once.

Bump

Same. I saw your mom naked once

I also saw your mom naked once.

Kids these days.

As did I. I saw her naked and afraid

If someone can post an original and very hot incest story, I'll drop a megalink with over a hundred green texts I saved.

I want to bust a hard nut

adoptedanon back again. whats up guys

pick something, i might greentext. idc about the megalink though

I really want a good older sis and bro story, that shit gets me hard.

If it's not romance or procreation- then siblings having safe sex is fine.

ah, sorry, i dont have siblings so dont have that. only mom

try that?

That's fine share that, mom/son is also stories I want to hear.

I fucked my sister around December last year

Is that the beginning of this tale or is there more? usually a story has 3 parts, we only have a short intro.

ah, well i greentexted a couple of my experiences a few days ago. basically when i was 17 i had sex with my mom for about 4 months. she isn't my biological mom though

I'm listening...

i greentexted some of the experiences before, someone probably saved them, dont really wanna do it again

On my phone so no green text,
I'm mexican so I had a lot of family over for Christmas. Mom said that I had to share my room with my sister I didn't mind since I had to share my bed since I was a kid, fast forward to bed time I get ready for bed and so does she, I'm not sure how much time had passed but I woke up to her kissing me and it just took off from there not a single word was spoken we just fucked for a good 45 minutes, I nutted inside her since I knew she was on the pill and we just rolled over and went back to bed. Now we casually fuck whenever we are both horny

if you wanna know specific shit though i can answer some questions