Hey Sup Forums, what are some of your favorite songs/albums to listen to right now? Bonus points if EDM/Trap/Rap...

Hey Sup Forums, what are some of your favorite songs/albums to listen to right now? Bonus points if EDM/Trap/Rap. My personal favorite is 21 Savage's Issa.

LiL Pump - LiL Pump

The only greater waste of brainpower you've experienced in your life besides writing that sentence was what color helmet to wear. The only thing more inbred than you is Black Forest Ham.

D Rose?

Why are we forgetting about Lil Xan - XANARCHY?

fuck edm. Issa is one of the best albums of 2017, after Lil pump ofc

80 ON MA WIRST, HUNNID ON MA WIRST

d rose, d rose, d rose, d rose, d rose, d rose, d rose, D R O S E

Aye FUCK you. Its one of my favorite genres, so suck a dick.

you may dig this

Never been too big a fan of Drake. Not sure WHY, I just haven't ever heard a song by him that makes me say, "I can get behind this shit."

this is fucking garbage

Been listening to brockhampton as of recent they are alright. I respect how they do everything in house from music to video.

Rockstar by post pretty lit

>this is fucking garbage
>I will show just how garbage it is by giving this garbage my time

>being this retarded

I LOVE post. Always been a good artist. As with Kendrick. Those two are always good go-to's

Neighbors jcole it kinda old but still good

Lambo door with the woo op drop

Just by the cover I think it's safe to say that the lyrics in every song are very shallow and don't go deeper than money hoes and drugs.

Fox Stevenson makes good DnB EDM

Keith ape x ski mask the slump god these two are fire

1 and 2 on repeat daily. 3 soonTM

yall ever heard of

Belly- mumble rap
Kap g- slumped

My nigga

The Doors - The Doors

GUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANG

fuckin with Night Lovell recently