twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's a dude right?

Never heard of J. J? Poor guy.

no, but she is a coal burner

did you just assume my gender

It has no tits.

She's 17 guys, bail before you can.

you can touch your own while jerking off

JOIN THIS SERVER AND SPAM IT TO DEATH OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT
discord (dot ) gg/mZ9katk

Too fucking old.

Sophia is better dancerfu and is a lovely 14.

14 is much better

MODS

ohhhh yes.... *pulls dick out*

Mods

MODS MODS MODS

I can see why she's better...

mods fucking now ffs

so new, kek

She's literally one of the best dancers in the world.

Perfection

youtube.com/watch?v=lIwklQGoxKs

tight and ready to be used

>gets professional photos taken
>is being appreciated
>calls mods because insecure about thinking she is attractive

seems a bit spoiled and a tad too large around the waist for me

Wow...

She's cute. Moar?

It's just how the dress looks. Her waist is fine.

Society is so fucked up. It will take these girls, dress them up in revealing clothes and have them move around in a sensual manner, literally simulating sex, which is what dance is, but god forbid you say you find one of them attractive.

Any more of her?

society's always been fucked, people don't admit it. stop trying to take the highroad by avoiding the truth of human nature and admit you're a disgusting person like the rest of us

If being attracted to this is disgusting then I'm quite fine with that

Enough yap, post more, I'm trying to fap.

Yeah this one is obviously the best. Damn this world man

I don't think there is anything disgusting about being attracted to a teenage girl.

The whole concept of a "teenager" is a modern invention anyway. Males would often leave home at 13-14 to become apprentices and learn a trade.

As for girls, it wasn't unheard of for a 13 year old to get married. Loretta Lynn was married at 13. Jerry Lee Lewis famously married his 13 year old cousin. Age wasn't the scandal there, it was the incest aspect.

I just think what's fucked up is these days, we're sexualizing girls at a younger and younger age, but you're called a pervert or worse if you say, "Yeah, that 14 year old girl is beautiful. She's sexy. She's sensual. I would like to have sex with her."

Blow me

Fuck off

How many of us have them, FRIENDS

You guys have good taste. Her taste is better.

Daym boiiii she's a 10/10

she clearly doesn't know how to eat pizza

who the fuck is she then

If people were not attracted to them nobody would be taking photos or videos of them for public consumption. Moralfags BTFO.

Back to 9fag you go

Is she's signalling to us? Is Pizzagate real???

i just reported this thread.

good bye anons.

Too young?

yeah, fetuses are too young

Gee thanks, a motherless link!
Oh wait..

She's still alive?
I thought she'd OD'd or something.

Now we're talking.

oh wait what?

What site was it?

I love her little sneer...

I have no clue. I just get tired of retards and trolls expecting people to magically know every single file upload site.

I dont get why someone as young as her can look like that. It's unfair man.

Same, either its trolling or its nothing. Probably the last

Me too.
Have a Smug Capaldi.

the newfaggatory is here is awesome......

Newfaggotry what.

You can just atleast drop a fucking hint. Have you got any idea how many fucking premiums i have on filesharing sites?

It's gotta be atleast 20, i'm sure as fuck not gonna remember all the hundreds of sharing sites. It's just too goddamn many

The only newfag is you.

The only time people randomly dropped extensions was for Motherless because we all knew the shortstring it uses.

Please kys.

you bought premiums? i hope not using your own card man......

and that was a peri link so you know for furutre reference, also the mods found the video and deleted it. if your lucky she might come back online

>tfw could legally smash tight bods like this here in Germany
>Amerilards get sent to jail for even thinking about it
land of the free amirite?

kek

Ultimate Sneer

Sluts get younger everyday, am I right faggots?

I i didnt "buy" premiums. That would be kind of dumb to buy that many. I do however have ways to get premium accounts

Correction: ultimate slut sneer.

If you don't use her sexual inexperience. This could be the case, if you invite her for a ice.
And it's morally not accepted, people would be likely to dismiss you if they knew you're like 50 and slept with a 14 yo girl.

>JOrdyn JOnes
Is she the 9th jojo ?

>tfw could legally smash
could huh? but you're not getting any, cuz you're a virgin

No you can not. You can only do that as long is she doesnt tell anyone. Do you really want to be at the mercy of some 14 year old?

14 year olds very much understand how much your life would be ruined. They would fucking own you.

So go ahead and do it man, just dont cry when it comes back to bite you in the ass