Sup Forums i need your advice

Sup Forums i need your advice
this is my current gf, and i don't know if this body is worth the money i spend on her.
what do you think?

she a hooker or a golddigger?
otherwise she looks fine, tits pls

none, she just likes to spend a lot, not like i'm rich or something

nope, lmao wtf is her body dude? skinny as fuck twig legs, no thiccness on her, get rid of her and stop spending money on her

looks fine to me, but maybe talk to her about it?

that body is nice though, would fuck and cum inside

yeah, actually i just like her for her boobs and the way she dresses

if you actually stopped for 2 minutes, looked around and found another hotter bitch to spend money on, this one would crawl to you and now you'd have 2 bitches

>spending money on hoes

kek, i'm not sure that's what is going to happen

Does her name start with an L?

then you're not in control of the relationship and she's using you and you're a loser :)

tell her to buy her own shit man, it's not the fucking 50s

Break it off, she's a bitch who doesn't like you for you.
She just found someone who will spend their fucking money on her.
If you aren't on the first date and you're not splitting expenses at least before you have a child then she's shit tier. You can find a hot girl who's a sweetie pie, so what the fuck are cunts like that worth?

more pics needed to rate.

The look on her face implies to me she doesn't find you sexually attractive and she's the dominant one in the relationship and she pitys you for it.

send her back to the 3rd word m8

not even close

yeah, the fact that i've been letting her use my money as she wants to buy cute/sexy stuff doesn't mean i'm a fucking beta, it just means that i didn't stablished limits in the past cuz i didn't thought that it was necesary.

she does, but her salary is pure shit

actually we s[lt most of our expenses, but as i told before, her salary is shit and she wants more than she can spend

cool

not

>her salary is shit and she wants more than she can spend
Tell her you're not buying her things that she doesn't need because you don't have the money. If she gets distant or shitty about it and stays like that, tell her to get the fuck out.

>she does, but her salary is pure shit

then she needs to work harder to aim higher or curb her spending, not leech off of others.

/thread

Start fucking side pussy then dump the cunt.
You’ll keep fucking so your head will stay straight. You’ll be dumping HER, so it implies you have more status than she does (the one who dumps wins the breakup), and allows you a much better chance to come back if you made a mistake. You’ll also be able to see for yourself just how much your current bitch is really spending.

what the fuck, her face is pure shit :S

Do you have a pic of her blowing you? Hc pic or pussy pic?

she's been with me in the hard times when i don't have too much, i know she doesn't want me for my money, but she fucking spends a lot and makes a novela drama when i don't give her money

yeah, i already have a side bitch, but idk, i just don't want another gold digger

yea, that's not her best pic

>what do you think?
Depends on how much you spend on her.
What amounts are we talking about monthly and how much is your monthly salary (and hers)?
Think of all the great investments you could do instead of buying her usless shit she doesn't need.

easy fix... just quit spending money on her but keep fucking her

>doesn’t want me for money
>make drama when she’s not getting money

Surely you must be trolling, OP.

her body is rad. keep her if she makes you happy OP

>but she fucking spends a lot and makes a novela drama when i don't give her money

Leave her, idiot. She doesn't like YOU.
At this point everyones saying break it off but it seems like you're a glutton for cuckoldry.

can we speak less and show more picture ?

she's very hot

idk, she spends like $300 average everytime she goes out, sometimes she spends 1k+, sometimes it's less than 100.

fuck this shit, i'm dumping her tomorrow, maybe i just start giving her like $300 a week if i can't find anything better in two days

cool larp

bad news friend, all gfs are expensive...you are fortunate this one is actually hot

but is this hot worth $1k+ a week?

This is false.

You seem to like her for her body which you will miss, but you will find one just as hot who isn't a fucking idiot.

lol nope not all, you guys are so unlucky or just dumb

Yeah, but $300 a week expensive? Unless she’s able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose or cook a burrito that’ll make you guacamole your pants you’re probably not getting decent ROI

She looks like she doesn't work out or eat.
Shit tier woman OP. Nice face and tits but beyond that she has nothing.
Find one with a nice ass this next go round.

yeah, not only her body, she gives killer Blowjobs, you'll never experience anything like that with such a tiny mouth

not exactly, but almost

she doesn't work out, she actually eats a lot but doesn't get fat
i think her tits compensate her ass

not relevant to your question op, but aesthetic pictures 10/10

thanks bud!

can we have some sex photos ?

I pay more than you for a body much worse and a face much better than yours

worth it, just don't marry

nah, sorry bud

pics?

maybe when we break up

Are you a Mexican too?

If not, find a white girl.

yeah, i dont think this thread will be alive at the time

Do you have any full frontal of her?

nah, but here are her panties

That is quite a lot OP. Just tell her, that you will start to be financially responsible and save some money (to invest in assets or whatever). You are not responsible for providing such a luxurious lifestyle. Therefore you will no longer support such disproportional spending of hers. However you are willing to help her out within a reasonable limit, as you are a team and you care for eachother.

If she reacts unreasonable to this reasonable point, consider dumping her. She is not entitled to spend tons of your money.

This

wtf. i am so much hotter. where is my bf with monies.

>yeah, i already have a side bitch, but idk, i just don't want another gold digger
Can’t know that until after the fact. So get another insurance policy-dump this one and find a third, a fourth, or however many it takes to sift through the shit-ass children until you find a real woman who isn’t.
This one IS a gold digger, she’s decided to leech off of you for as long as you’ll let her. There is no love here, no chance of it actually, and you know it.
Dump her and move on.
It’s what she would do if the roles were reversed-she wouldn’t even think twice. What’s more she knows it and will respect it, even if she doesn’t like being put into that situation in the moment.

if we want random picture of a random girl with cloth we can go google.

post nude man

you're dam right

OP here, show tits and maybe you'll get a new bf

yeah, thread's not a nude dump

I have a gf and if she wants something she just buys it from her money because she works, since i dont work she buys me stuff too.. lol

If she lets you anal, she's fine.

so you're proud of being a parasite?

its better than spending 300 bucks a weak

No it's not, kys

>a weak
yeah, you definetly have your life solved bud, how could i believe that having 1k extra to spend on my girl every week can be better than not working and making my girl buy stuff for me? i'm such a moron

Nice bait.
But kys

yeah bro she's pretty dank. If she's spending too much though you ned to tell her to stop. Simple

ethnicity?

that depends what does she provide you and what do you give her also pros and cons of her ?

if you think of her in terms of her body only, im fairly certain you're not worth the money she takes from you.

thx op btw can i get a cumshot pic of your chick? my collection is sorely lacking

love your girl btw

Does she let you throatfuck her and assfuck her and whatnot? If not she serves no purpose.

nice pencil dick faggot

>Condom?!

Kek that does it.
You pay an average of $300 per week and you can't even go in raw?
Dump the bitch, for that $300 she could at least take care of birth control pills.

She makes you wear a condom? Dump that bitch.

if you want my opinion, shes worth every penny.

cumshot pics pls. im an avid collector

+1

not OP, just dumping OP's nudes he's posted in other threads. dunno why hes holding out this time

if op is reading this, would love a cumshot pic.

OP you've already ruined this spoiled brat. She's got great tits that's about it. Unfortunately she's going to think she deserves this treatment from every man she's with from here forward. You can do better for 1000+k a week trust me.

>unattractive
>no money
>kissless handholdless virgin
>21
how do I acquire gf?

more of this set too pls

and this set