>where the fucks the condom?
>realise i just nutted in her
>bitch isnt even on the pill
>panic mode
>chuck on clothes
>fly to the pharmacy at mach 2
>get that hoe a morning after pill
>make her eat it, bought her maccas to wash it down

Basically it was about an hour from when I came in her to when she had the morning after pill, plus her period just ended, whats the chances of her being pregnant?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/Livewell/menstrualcycle/Pages/WhencanIgetpregnant.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100%

You're fucked

Next to zero, have unprotected sex with my gf for over a year now. I always pull out but when we're too drunk we just buy MA pill and worries are over.

She has a 90% chance of being pregnant. Good luck with the abortion.

Pretty high

What makes you say that, surely theres something more we could do?

>inb4 hammer the gut

She had the pill... what are you panicking over?

I'd be more worried about the fact that you didn't realize that you didn't wear a condom. How the fuck you do that?

>period just ended
Did you miss out on every single sex ed class ever, dumbfuck?

Cheap bait

it fell off my pencil dick

Better get some dubs names baby bread

the same percentage if she took it straight after. morning after pills are effective until around the 12 hour mark i believe it was, if you're still concerned and it's been like 48 hours, take plan B or what ever it's called over there

90% she is NOT pregnant.
the key is you make her get the pill in 12hr period. after 12 hrs chance of getting prego increases rapidly

The pill doesn't work right after the period

within an hour? Lol, bitch, please, morning after has a 99% success rate when used within 24 hours.
Then again... if you used it within an hour, maybe that would be too early.... hmm. Would certainly suck to have to think about that for a whole month.
Seriously tho, she's probably not pregnant. Why isn't she on the pill though? So much easier.

>not realising pre-cum contains some sperm

i actually have been in the exact same situation and her period was a little late and apparently really bad but no baby. She didnt have it until like 2 and a half hours after or some shit. Calm down OP you should be fine

So it slipped off? Even I had that happen once, was using these really short big girted ones.

Anyways. I read the pill is like 80-90% or so in "killing it" in case she actually would get pregnant. Now there is less than 10% that she'd gotten pregnant in the first place.

So I'd say you're pretty safe.

Besides, you've done what you can do, so really no point to think about it anymore for now. Just check in a month or so.

>maccas

>wanting sex but not kids

Deal with the consequences of your choices, faggot. Sex is reproduction.

Women can actually only get pregnant a few days out of the month.

OP is AusFag

It's called a morning after pill retard. It will work up yo 48 hours sfter sex or something around that.

Why doesn't your gf just get the pill? Wouldn't that be much cheaper? All my gf (and my wife) have been taking the pill. Also, Germanfag here, I don't know how prescription medication works where you are from

kys

>make sex with bf
>use vag muscles
>get into weird angle
>moan.nigg
>make him pump harder
>condomisoff.bat is a success
>great
>plan to use this technic in 1 week when eggs are fertile
>youbemineforever, honey

it's only cheaper if you have sex everyday, it'll also depend on their hormone levels since it won't always agree with the host

a day or two after period are free nut inside time you dingus.

LMAO

sperm cells lifespan is about 7 days max, so 2 weeks of free nut

that's not true, it's more like half the month

the egg drops about half way between bleeding... as soon as it drops its available to be fertilized... it sits there waiting for cum for about 2 weeks then it flushes out... so for the first 2 weeks after the bleeding starts, there is no egg.. but your nut juice can live for like 4 or 5 days in her snatch... so really you only have about 10 days after she starts bleeding to creampie...
it's science Sup Forumsro

OP dont listen to any faggots my ex took the pill like 6 times and it always worked
Also we always had unprotected sex and i cpuld feel precum go in her and nothing ever happened from that either

Period just ended, she's ovulating. %100 percent chance.

why wait til after the period? :)

>During the menstrual cycle, an egg is released from one of your ovaries and travels down the fallopian tube.

>The egg only lives for 24 hours after ovulation, and a sperm must meet the egg within that period for pregnancy to happen.

nhs.uk/Livewell/menstrualcycle/Pages/WhencanIgetpregnant.aspx

Nigga no it doesn't... There have been studies that show both ways. As long as you piss in between ejaculations, you should be fine. Me and gf fucked raw 5 times a day when she was ovulating, every day. She's not pregnant.

If she takes it within 3 days shes fine. Dont be a bitch next time

>plus her period just ended,

No chance at all, there never has been any need for morning after.

planB works dude... especially if it was only an hour after... precum wont get a chick pregnant and pulling out is nearly full proof if you can do it right... but if you're fucking like 10x a week or more for months you're bound to fuck up... gotta think of it that way... if you fuck a chick once on a random night just wear a rubber it's all good... but if you're fucking a chick 500x in a year you want her on the pill and you wearing rubbers too... you dont want that fuckin 'i think im late' text

so what you're saying is, to piss inside after you nut to fool her into thinking you did a huge nut?

Your sperm cells maybe, mine are not some wimpy ass sperms.

this is OP

Literally 0 fucking percent. Do you even menstral cycle? Faking retards on Sup Forums never stops to amaze me.

No what I'm saying is you pull out, cum... Go to the bathroom and piss... Fuck again

I recently broke up with a girl after a short relationship because she wouldn't go on the pill...

If I cant cum inside my gf then I don't even wanna be with her

when she get pregnant abort a kid and eat it out

as soon as she said she wouldnt abort if we had an accident and said she wasn't going on the pill, i never fucked her again

continued...

a while back I had a cute blonde gf... she used to beg me to cum inside her during sex... ever since then it's really the only way i want to finish... unless we're doing something exotic but 90% of the time creampie

Have you considered the possibility that you may have a low sperm count, or that she is infertile?

Ok you niggers listen up.

>Woman has her period
>10-16 days later (2 weeks average) she begins ovulating
>For about a week or 7 days, she can get pregnant
>5 Days before ovulating and then the ovum (egg) only lives for 24-48 hours
>The last week she has her period.

You have a 2-weekish window to nut almost as you please, but the risk is always there.

this is true... but remember part of that 2 week window is bleeding time... i'll fuck on the period, not the first or 2nd day though that's gnarly wouldnt do that again... had placenta lookin shit on the tip of my rod

You're fine. Happened with me and my ex a few times. Sometimes she would fuck off home from my uni and not take one for 3 days, but she never got pregnant.

You dumb mother fucker.
A woman is only fertile for 24 hours every 28 to 32 day cycles. Sperm can only live for a max of 7 days, and that's assuming you don't eat meat, drink booze or smoke. It also assumes she's ovulating and her womb isnt hostile at the time. The men's average is 3 days. Meaning you can nut insider her morning noon and night every day except the week she's ovulating.
T. Guy who's been doing just that for 10 years straight.

Also I've had my Sperm checked and she is fetile

>Period is 7 days
>Extremely low pregnancy chance for 14 days
>She ovulates for 7 days
>Repeat
7+14+7= 28 Days (or 1 month)
No part of that 2 weeks does she bleed user, it's all gucci

I just realised. I too bough an ex a morning after pill, then as the maccas was right next door to the doc's, it just happened.
I imagine the chicks are wanting to eat something greasy so it makes them able to shit the dead fetus out later.

Women don't ovulate until at least 10 days after period. You can nut in her the next 4 days and you should be fine

I think you're pretty safe dude

Periods cycles do effect fertility

>Also I've had my Sperm checked

bout 0. I used to buy my ex the morning after pill when I'd slap a batch in her. I didnt like her on the pill and didnt like wearing condoms. Probably used it 3-4 times, we broke up right after it became over the counter.

Kek

Vasectomy = sex, no kids.

Do you still jizz when you've had a vasectomy? I think it'd be a little disappointing to orgasm and not produce nuttin

after the last day of her period the chances are getting higher everyday, if it was the day before it ended chances are already pretty low, with morning after pill its basically 0%

Yes. Everything is the same, just no sperm to impregnate.

Put gf on the pill, nut everyday.

Great. As long as you can trust her.

Oh I can see people being skeptical about woman not taking their pill and go lol I'm pregnant now, pay me alimony down the road etc.
Even with a relationship going it's hard to fully trust woman in my experience.

your fine. same shit happened to me about 4 years ago, and I didn't give her the pill till three days after.

Yep. Especially if she decides she wants to get married or don't want to work anymore.

fuck off cunt

9 months time, your kids going to have a sweet beanie

it's called the morning after pill idiot, she's supposed to take it THE MORNING AFTER.

t. Sterile Guy 5 month’s post-vasectomy

Ausfag detected. Only solution is self immolation you imitation britbong

Congratulations! You totally fucked up! Start picking names user. Dumbass Jr. Has a nice ring to it...

Have fun dealing with a woman with a chronically dry pussy and no sex drive.

Virgin detected

>making sex at gf
kek'd

>Underrated

Better check that timeline, bub

>be 17
>have a nymph tier gf
>have massive problems cumming
>literally have to jerk off to do it
>make sex
>gf sitting on chair
>kneeling before her
>thrusters in overdrive
>chair making loud squeaky noises
>dedicated to go for it
>ohmanthisfeelsgood
>feelslikeheaven.mp3
>finally pull out
>knees sore and bloody
>condom ripped
>jizz oozing out of gf's pussy
>panic
>get morning after pill
>gf eats it
>still in panic
>her period finally comes
>whatarelief

fuck it. it will be fine. morning after pill is extremely potent and will take care of said problem. if it doesn't, the kid deserves to live. don't play the game if ya can't handle the pain son.

p.s.
later I found out that the girl is sterile lol

But she gushes

congrats for having twins lad

>nymph tier gf
>sterile, can't get preggo
user if you are not still with her i will lose all respect for you

dude lives in a third world shithole, he doesn't even knows what ed is?

by gf you mean your butt buddy right?

That’s pee, user.

that doesn't makes sense and also you're a retard faggot nerd

>whats the chances of her being pregnant?
about 3

what the actual fuck?

we broke up when I found out she's sterile. I want kids

Nigga I just came in the pussy this fucking moment. I don't give a fuck. This shit feels too good to care

>breaking up with your girlfriend who wants to fuck all the time to get with someone who will pump out money-sucking machines and will most likely stop having sex with you once those money-suckers destroy her genitals

Literally a fucking homosexual.

>not getting a 50 dollar test done when you wanna make sure your lineage will happen

Seriously, don't be a jew and get a speed count

My keks

contrary to popular belive getting a girl pregnant isnt as easy even with the best conditions you dont have 100 percent chance of getting her pregnant.i had this problem before i was going very rough and i came with the condom on but when i pulled out the fucking condom was broken that bitch ass brand quality my ass(durex).
luckely i came half in half out but still i worried a lot and she took the pill 1 day and a half later and im still free of kids bitches .
so dont worriw you would have to came many times many days to get her pregnant or be unlucky or lucky depends on you.

I did exactly the same thing OP did. She took the pill an hour after. I had even pulled out so didn't nut in her but no condom on.
Her period has just ended.

Guess what? She got pregnant. That bitch got pregnant and now my life is ruined! Taking care of a 4 year old I never wanted, fml.
OP, I fear for your life too. You fucked up and so did I.

>not getting a paternity test
Have fun taking care of your girl’s kid.