Does IQ determine your worth as a human being?

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.snopes.com/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/
https://verybadwizards.fireside.fm/tags/IQ
http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/greiq.aspx
Landon Myers
Landon Myers

No, IQ score is an indication on an IQ test.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

What's Obama's?

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

Sure doesn't hurt, OP.

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

here troll, eat this

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

Hold your page down key for 5 minutes

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

IQ has a strong correlation with intelligence.

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

This is probably some special test made only for American presidents. Just substract 40 from the score to get real numbers.

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

Go back to middle school you fucking retard. Didn't your mommy say you shouldn't browse internet in bed you inbred faggot.
IQ tests measure mathematical, logical and spatial visualization skills... But there are tons of other ways person can be intelligent. Certain level of autists measure very well in IQ tests but can you really say they are intelligent? It depends entirely of which environment person lives in and what he needs to deal with.

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

IMHO IQ and Intelligence are some of the very few things that actually matter when judging a person.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

It has a strong correlation with potential but not actual intellect, you fucking normie.

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

I have a higher IQ than trump lmao

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

looks at these highschool failures

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Go back to the fucking page 1 of the D&D manual if you still confuse intelligence with wisdom.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Certain level of autists measure very well in IQ tests

Correction. Some autistis such as savants can score very well on certain sections of an IQ test but fail miserably at other sections.

Intelligence isnt knowing how to do something. Old school mechanics who dropped out of school arent intelligent just because they know how to get a 1965 Dodge running. Intelligence is taking someone who never worked on a car or held a tool before, handing them the service manual, and telling them "figure it out"

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

stay mad

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

no but its a great predictor of socio-economic success

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

sure kid

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

Most, especially the old ones, are no doubt from estimations on the quality of their writing and perhaps other stuff.

Only Jefferson had any kind of scientific training, and Carter was an engineer. Everyone else pushed blabber around for a living.

Evan James
Evan James

some what correct

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

and thats why the dumber side Liberal retarded fucks don't understand him.

I tell people that the smart people from Democrats have jumped sides..

we have all moved to Trump.

David Cooper
David Cooper

sure kid
you bought into that lie

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

carter was a peanut farmer

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

i have the impression that its more the amount of money on your bank accout that determines the worth of a human being. and maybe also your place of birth. personally i think that there shouldn´t be such a thing - all humans should be equal.

Jack James
Jack James

Well, everyone who wasn't a general/war hero anyway.

David Hall
David Hall

Nope, its IS alongside trait conscientioussness as the best predictors for socio-economic success. Just because you dont like it doesnt make it true.

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

We understand he's a mong dipshit rapist and not one single America considers him president.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Fuck off, OP. Your allegations are simpleminded bullshit.

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

at least he's not a serial killer like Hillary

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

NOT MY PRESIDENT YOU FUCKING JACKASS

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

My fellow Wizard!

Elijah White
Elijah White

look at sub saharan african countries with an average IQ of 75-85.
They are social, philosophical, technological, moral shitholes.
Anyone trying to deny correlation of IQ and the broadest interpretation of success are high school failure retards.
high IQ strongly correlates with success in any field you choose.
low IQ strongly correlates with irresponsibility , recklessness, lack of foresight/long term planning, impulse control etc. etc. etc.

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

implying there is anything wrong with being a rapist.

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

George w. Bush near the bottom

Sounds about right

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

He can barely read.
He has a child's vocabulary.
How can you possibly believe that he's intelligent?

Eli King
Eli King

Trump tops the list of fucking morons.

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

People who brag about their IQ are losers.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Which type?
Post hoc ergo propter hoc much?

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

If you're a US citizen, then yes, yes he is.

Duly elected. Sworn into office. Will remain there until the next election in 3 years.

Sucks, huh?

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

Thats all pseudo science

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

stay mad kid

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

invading other threads now?

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

LOL. You keep dreaming there. He's done. He has zero authority. And he will be impeached.

You mong Trumpcunts are some STOOPID motherfuckers.

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

knew you couldn't stay away

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

No, plenty of garbage people can score well on an iq test.
Also trump never released his iq. That fucker probably never even took the test.

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

we all know you're a retard.
I rest my case

Kayden James
Kayden James

You, child, are pseudoscience. Psychology attempts to understand intelligence but it has yet to devise a reliable and functional definition of what intelligence really is. Until then we have to put up with pretentious children who natter natter natter.

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

still higher than you.
so what is your value user?

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

LOL. You and the cunt are the dumbest people alive today. Go be a fucking JACKASS Trumpcunt loser in some other country fucktool.

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

You can certainly try. It might actually be an improvement to have Pence in the Oval Office, and let him pick his new VP. Preferably somebody who can get congress to cooperate.

Then build the wall, get out of the wars, eliminate the ACA, and kick out the illegals.

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

still mad about that election

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

Consciousness > IQ

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

stay mad kid
delicious tears

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

The man is probably in the Oval Office right now. If he's not the president, who is?

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

not her

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

Your boy is done. Just a matter of time before his impeachment. You assholes can shut the fuck up from now on. We're never electing a cunt Republican again. Ever. No more games with you idiot cuck faggot conservatives. We're so done with you weak faggots in the United States.

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

looks like meme boy blew his load

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

He could have an IQ of 200 and it wouldn't make him any less of a delusional narcissist.

But I'm not complaining, at least we didn't get Shillary.

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

Down down down the rapist cuck faggot goes.....

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

any day now champ.

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

stay mad

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

Let's me real
It's not a coincidence that the must successful countries in the world have higher IQ. The the shittiest and poorest have the lowest

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

so mad

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

they also have white people

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

The white, working class consciousness that woke up in 2016 isn't going back to sleep.

There will be plenty more right wing presidents, even if they don't call themselves republicans.

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

Hmmm... Wonder if there's a correlation between higher iq and European descent?

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Intellect =/= intelligence

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

Psych student here. Like most things regarding psychology, there are many common misconceptions surrounding the concept of IQ. The main one I'll discuss here is that it's some sort of immutable, inherent quality.

First, psychological traits are polygenic. There is no singular gene, or group of genes, that produces a specific psychological trait, regardless of environment; in fact, a group of genes associated with a particular trait (like intelligence) in one person may be associated with something else (like musical ability) in another. How genes interact with environment to produce such traits is incredibly complex. All that is known is that they are not biologically determined. Biological determinism is an antiquated concept in the field of psychology.

Second, IQ is highly malleable and sensitive to environment. For example, statistical evidence has established that socioeconomic status is the strongest predictor for IQ. It has been shown that being raised in a middle-class environment raises IQ 12-16 points, on average. Many potential reasons for why SES impacts IQ so strongly have been postulated, but a major factor seems to be the stress associated with low SES; enduring stress, as is well-known, has a negative effect on many aspects of cognition.

Finally, IQ tests themselves are not entirely reliable. Many confounding factors significantly affect outcomes. One well-known study that has been reproduced countless times showed that something as seemingly innocuous as the color of IQ tests' covers predictably impacts scores. In this study, experimental subjects were given tests with either blue or red covers. Those whose tests had red covers consistently scored lower, on average. Researchers believed that this effect was due to the negative associations with the color red and academic work (red marks are typically associated with mistakes or failures). An important lesson from this study is that there are many uncontrollable variables that...

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

Two comedians and a dyke

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

lmfao your dumb af if you actually believe this is an accurate chart

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

meme boy must be reloading

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

Impeached for what?

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

Your boy is about to be impeached for treason and obstruction of justice and you still keep leading the cheer. How dumb does it get? Are you aware of anything going on around you at all?

Conservativism is flat out dying across the globe and especially here in the United States. I mean look at your loser idiot Trump. Come on. I rest my case.

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

but if hillary was at the top you would defend it

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

sure kid

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

Not, sure, but, as i know iq only determines your abikity to answer problems, and the quickness you devises plans or think on a abstract level, then it comes education that gives you the tools to tackle down those problems (and avoiding devising stupid plans like being an asshole) with ease

Its like an pc, the iq just represents the raw power it have (much like procesors speed and core quantity) this just means tyhat with enough education trump would have become either a expert math master, or an good military strategist.

Sadly he became the rumper trump.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

citation needed

or is your case rested for good.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

come back meme boy

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

haha salty xd

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

Carter was a nuclear engineer, and also owned the family peanut farm business. faggot.

William Cruz
William Cruz

What a moron. Conservatism is starting a large resurgence thanks to liberal retardation and Jew multiculturalism.
Libs are being btfo lately, or have you not noticed.

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

Up for a debate peon?

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

really
first timeI heard this one.
fake news is fake

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

it's "you're"

really easy to spot the libtards.

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

with you?
LMAO

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

lul @ Donald Trump with an IQ of 156

I know some dumbasses believe this but they're as dumb as he is

Julian Price
Julian Price

Bit late for that.

James Bell
James Bell

stay mad
wheres hillary's IQ?

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

My IQ is 181

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

man runs multi billion doomsday company, and becomes president

But he's a moron. Yeah, ok then

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

I don't like Hillary either, so thanks for proving my point simpleton

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Wahhh, your liberal tears are delicious

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

In dog years maybe

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

multi-billion company

haha you dipshit

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

Dumb multibillionaire? Nani?

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

...affect test outcomes, meaning that they are unreliable indicators of "intelligence," however defined.

So does one's "IQ" determine one's worth as a human being? Of course not, because IQ is a measure taken from an unreliable metric. To say IQ tests measure anything useful is like saying a homemade ruler, made by someone who just eyeballed the units, are reliable tools and measure something actual. Maybe we should ask instead, "Does intelligence determine your worth as a human being?" Again, no, because any metric for this would be subjective, biased, and probably no more reliable than IQ tests. So what determines one's worth as a human being? In my personal opinion, their ethical values determine worth. In other words, those who would wish harm upon others, or who don't mind that others suffer for whatever reason, have lower worth than those who are compassionate. Of course, this wouldn't be any less subjective than any other measure of human worth, but that's kind of the point: "worth" is a subjective value judgment and is not, by definition, an objective measure.

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

so?

James Miller
James Miller

Intelligence can be broken down into a single number

Whatever you say.

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

Thanks for agreeing to stop being such a fag. Appreciate it.

As an aside, people 25 and under are some of the most conservative people in the US according to polling results.

Young white people are tired of being villianized and passed over in favor of diversity.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

believing Trump is a billionaire

lulz you clowns

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

and thats why the dumber side Liberal retarded fucks don't understand him.
I tell people that the smart people from Democrats have jumped sides..
What do you believe "intelligence" is? I'm curious as to which common misconception regarding "intelligence" you buy into.

Also, what exactly do you believe is so complicated about what Trump has said that is hard for people to understand? Why do you believe a politician has uttered words that are beyond the intellectual grasp of the common person?

Noah Young
Noah Young

We all do Nimrod. That 156 nonsense is fake news.

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

Carter proves that you can be intelligent, but be completely bat shit stupid wrong on everything.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

He was born to a rich family. What does this have to do with intelligence? Rich people can be dumb, too. Why do you glorify them?

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

stay mad

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

As an aside, people 25 and under are some of the most conservative people in the US according to polling results.
Source?

James Wood
James Wood

Not even sure how to reply at how stupid this is
For starters, name one world/nation leader who doesn't have a string of allegations
2- about 80% acknowledge he's president, the other 20% are delusional ever-criers who apparently you get your bubble news from

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

So you settled on art history as your major, huh?

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

Intelligence is taking someone who never worked on a car or held a tool before, handing them the service manual, and telling them "figure it out"
So you believe people possess some sort of "general intelligence factor" that predicts success in any endeavor, regardless of previous experience?

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

real life.
what do you think I've been doing for the last 40 years?

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

it's not fake just because you don't like it faggot

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

sure kid
stay mad

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

What? How was that an answer to my question? xD

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

you are one of the dumb ones apparently.

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

A high IQ is a facilitator as far as understanding concepts goes. It says nothing about diligence, determination, practical application of said intelligence, ...

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

So you believe anything other than "yes," "no," or "I don't know" is an appropriate response to a yes-no question? Hmm...

Luis James
Luis James

stay mad

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

this is where most fail.
the application of intelligence

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

just when you thought stupid couldn't get anymore stupid....

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

Okay, to recap, I asked you this:
So you believe people possess some sort of "general intelligence factor" that predicts success in any endeavor, regardless of previous experience?

...to which you responded with:
real life.

Do you honestly think that is an appropriate answer to my question? You seem really uneducated.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

and now comes the uneducated ad hom.
absolute failure.

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

156 here.

trump is an idiot... life is suffering, suffering is fine

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

sure kid
next you will tell us how big your penis is

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

Seriously? You're bitching about being called uneducated after you repeatedly called me stupid? I'm not even sure what to say to this.

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

mensa fag here

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

i dont see trumps name on the list only your pathetic added font

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

you are stupid.
anyone can see that.
its not an ad hom when its true.
my level of education has yet to be proven.
go hug your hillary pillow and cry more.

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

i dont understand the use of lying.
making a point to people here isnt important

im average, 6x6

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

proving that which probably doesn't exist

kek

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

sure kid

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

sad
sore loser

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

I mean I'm not lying

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

IQ doesnt measure intelligence
unless it supports my opinion/feelings
Trumptards really are pathetic.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

/thread

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

you are stupid.
anyone can see that.
Well, no. But anyone can plainly see you're stupid, just based on the way you answered my yes-no question.

its not an ad hom when its true.
LOL. You don't know what an ad hominem is, do you?

my level of education has yet to be proven.
It's obviously very low.

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

My homeboy. Just reading Stuart Richie IQ book. @StuartJRitchie

Awesome but complex subject. When I was younger I rejected IQ but now see it more as I get older. Complex subject.

Loved the bad wizards podcast on it recently

https://verybadwizards.fireside.fm/tags/IQ

Brody James
Brody James

he keeps replying
I keep laiughing.
he can't hold a simple conversation.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

good little sperg.

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

high IQ strongly correlates with success in any field you choose.
low IQ strongly correlates with irresponsibility , recklessness, lack of foresight/long term planning, impulse control etc. etc. etc.

stopped reading there

David Lopez
David Lopez

No, iq isn't directly related to how smart you are, it's something more specific about problem solving adaptation. However, I'd say subjectively That Is related

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

sure kid
stay salty
liberal tears
not an argument
Shit trumpfags say when they get BTFO

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

and personality, and looks, and various skills they have, unless you're talking about strictly viewing a persons intelligence there's a lot more things you should be judging than their IQ

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

sure kid
don't you have some crying to do?

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

We eurofags enjoy these things because it's true

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

You should read my post previous to that:

I'm a psych student. Do you study psychology? I don't think you do. Ritchie's views are not shared by mainstream psychologists. If you disagree with any of my points in my above post, please explain why.

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

You really think Trump has a high IQ? Damn

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

What does psych originates from?

Daniel Flores
Daniel Flores

Where*

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

muh education is like dick waving around here.
but when you have massive debt and no future...

Easton Price
Easton Price

Point proven
lacking self awareness THIS badly

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

No, IQ means nothing especially since all IQ tests are different and will give different scores.

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

isaac newton also dropped out of college
kek

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

This sourceless graph of estimated presidential IQ's with Trump's scribbled onto it is all the proof I need. Covfefe.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

self-proclaimed proclaims

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

postdoctoral thesis maker here.

Iq correlates to achademic and life success. that's all anyone can say... it is important.

anyone who thinks trump is a particularly intelligent person has never met one, intelligence is global , ideas are connected, it is impossible to be so massively uninformed in so many areas and be a genius. it doesnt work that way, especially for a 71 year old man

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

only to you sweetie
go ahead make a fool of yourself

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Bill Gates is a college dropout
Mark Zuckerberg is a college dropout

'k

Anthony James
Anthony James

HAHAHAHAHA!

Obama did not even make the list....

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

You don't seem good enough for this position.
How-

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

banana

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

unironically talking like tumblr
Seems like you've taken your own advice.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

What does be the demic in academic stands for?

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

and isaac newton as i mentioned before
using that is the most idiotic attempt of an argument
sometimes people are intelligent enough to be aware going in their own direction will work better for them than college, because college in some cases doesn't have the edge when it comes to new ideas

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

because im speaking down to you and not really taking this seriously. (force of habit)

anyone who tries to impress someone with a big fancy sounding blog in a place like this, in my opinion, is either perfectionistic to a pathalogical degree or just trying to hard. hah

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

Well he does have a degree in economics from a ivy league school.

Thats why the economy has been doing so well.
Thanks Trump

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

why would you bother asking something that can just be investigated?

try harder

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

swing and a miss.
thinks I'm some teenager
like him

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

Answer my question though
Demic = ?
Thesis = ?
Origins too, obviously.

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

Yet every single other president did- It's almost like it's some old image that someone altered.

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

sum up all your pre grad knowledege, the slyest question you can muster, the one you saved for your lecturer to prove that you are on of the good one, the kind of one you feel good about asking days later..

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

This is calculated, no worries. ΑΩ.

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

Iq correlates to achademic and life success. that's all anyone can say... it is important.
Well, I never said anything to the contrary, did I?

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

why do people expect other to do their work for them?

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

Uh huh, sure buddy

Trump insists he's always the best at everything but he never actually delivers a smidgeon of evidence that he's remotely competent at anything.

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Oh the irony
Sounds like a fuck retard wrote this

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

stay mad kid

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

>>7479034
no, think of a better question. something thats relates to something that you dont know the answer to

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

daisy is too cute

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

just because you are lost doesn't mean the rest are.

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

IQ is a measure of your intelligence compared to others of your age range. So, while Donald may be the smartest 71 year old, it doesn't mean he's smarter than most people, especially since the education system has changed in the last 40-50 years

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

im so glad you approve

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

Still no answer for just a simple word which is the basis of proof but not the whole.
Why are you faggots fedor-ing all the way here?
There are other places made for you, you know that.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

- Said the man in the middle of the desert with tin foil on his head

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

do you think asking demic is a good question?

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

two kikes and a dyke

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

Subjectively, yes

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

This.
OP is as usual a faggot, and he or someone else just put Trump's name over a number, he knows other Trumptards will believe.
All these butt hurt comments and almost no one wondering about the source of OP's unsubstantiated faggotry.

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

To bad the electoral college didn't approve you.
Kek

Aaron King
Aaron King

why?

David Hill
David Hill

bullshit..

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

so thats where you are.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

stay mad kid

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

None of you retards questions the fact that IQ tests were not administered to people like Thomas Jefferson. The first IQ test was developed in 1904, so this is completely fake news. Also Drumpf would be lucky to score a 110, very lucky.

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

Does it matter why subjectively I think that was a good question?
The point is, i could actually test this using the response rate and tone which gave me answers already, obviously

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

That was a elementary school tier comback i'll rate it 1/8 pretty bad bait.
Kill yourself

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

if i was to ask you what urbach-weithe syndrome is to confirm you know dick about neurology, dont you see a flaw in that plan?

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

I never said I knew.
You're probably starting to understand right.... Now

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

hahaha, well arent you a good little scientist
confounding variables abound ee the hump my son

see

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

does physical strength?

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

stay mad kid
libtard
Clinton
snowflake
he's president and there's nothing you can do
he may be ruining this country, but when the shit hits the fan, I'll just claim I was trolling, when I sucked Trump's dick

I'm gonna win so hard at Trumptard bingo.

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

you're not

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

just keeping it dumbed down for you kid

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

Am I? Consider that a variable too

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

he is mad
and so funny

John King
John King

Albert Einstein said it took a genius to make things simple. If anything, Trump should make it easy to understand whatever he's saying, even for the biggest brainlet.

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

Here you go guys. Oh, and check 'em

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

brainlet
found the tard.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

there's no way to tell online. especially on Sup Forums.. especially once we've gone down the pissing contest route each of us could just do a bit of research within a few seconds and find out what the other has asked.

for example , if i asked you who bandura is?

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

Checked.
Mathematical

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

YES ABSOLUTELY MINE IS 140 I didn't go to college and I work in software development as a defense contractor making 150k a year.

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

makes zero counter arguments
obviously believes OP's faggot post
something, something, something deflection

Trump's IQ is probably in the low 80s, and that's a very generous estimate.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

without spell check and google you would be lost

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

This is where you took the bait fully smh fam

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

Survivorship bias. Dropping out of college means you don't need the degree to do what you want, it doesn't mean shit about your intelligence; quite the contrary unless you actually accomplish something.

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

average, like 120

Trumps is measured at around 156 or something though

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

stay mad kid

Ryder King
Ryder King

I could no answer that like you did, no?

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

Actually, I've taken several tests and have a 182 average between 'em all.
His IQ isn't the reason I don't understand him. I don't understand him because he's a raving nitwit.

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

Not*
Obviously

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

Where does Obama fall on this list? Sub 100?

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

Who?

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

actually he is retarded.

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

now you are starting to get it, i could be .

im not, but how can either of us know for sure.

who is seligman... user googles seligman ... postivie psychology

whats a parapraxis, slip-o-the-tongue

and on and on it would go

futile

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

sure kid
stay mad

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Thinking Donald trump has an IQ of 156 already shows how much of a retard you are. Supporting him also shows you’re a retard, this thins out the herd.
None of you are worthy of another reply so this will be my only message.

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

No, to answer your question OP, IQ in and of itself does not determine your worth as a human being, the factor of "worth" itself being a subjective variable open to opinion and numerous other factors.

But I'll let all the rest of y'all get back to arguing about Trmp.

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

starting to get it
stay retarded kid.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

stay mad kid

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

consider this a lesson. dont apply faulty measures.

im not re-inforcing faulty logic

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

hahahaha
good lord

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

logic
you dumb kid

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

I can believe that is true. Of course Trump got that answer from doing a Buzzfeed "What is your IQ? Find out by answering these 5 questions. Only a genius gets all 5 right!" from a Facebook post.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

The lesson was double standards?

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

another retard.
no its autistic children who type laughter

David Young
David Young

hahaha look at and laugh at the nigger with an IQ < 80

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

have you taken a course in research methods yet?
had to design your own investigation?

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

calm down, im trying to help you

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

IQ scores for presidents who died before the IQ test existed
implying IQ correlates with intelligence anyway

pic related is richard feynman, nobel prize in physics, apparently had an IQ of 125.

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

and i did answer the demic question i believe you will find

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

Well since Trump isn't gran autisimo, this isn't relevant.

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

Tweets, thats what they always say they're going to do it for

John Jackson
John Jackson

wow. can you actually communicate like an adult?

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

finding pride in being old and on Sup Forums
Top kek

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

Albert Bandura OC is a psychologist who is the David Starr Jordan Professor Emeritus of Social Science in Psychology at Stanford University.

You didn't.

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

no source on number added in Windows Paint on pic
man who bankrupted casinos and didn't know what the nuclear triad was is apparently a genius according to altered pic
obvious to all rational, sentient beings that it's a garbage level meme
Trumptards believe such obvious bullshit
opponents of Trump get butt hurt over fake news instead of criticizing source

Why are Americans surprised, when the entire world laughs at them?

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

sure kid

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

He never took a standardized IQ test, but it's based on his SAT's and graduate school admission scores, also he was first in his class at the Wharton school of business which is an Ivy league school

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

nope, better to let it flow... which you should know

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

more tards

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

assuming I'm old

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

i really did. it got by you because you are being a negative nancy

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

responds in half sentances

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"

Oliver King
Oliver King

the one fag who replies to everyone with "sure kid" or "stay mad kid"
Who the fuck do you think youre fooling? Finish your damn homework and tuck yourself in so mommy will put tendies in your lunchbox for middle school tomorrow.

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

You can't even come up with something new to say? Is your mother helping you type the difficult words in this thread, little boy? Is your mother just typing the same shit that comes out of your hotdog-scented mouth over and over?
Is this literally the level of discourse we can expect from most Trumptards?

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

so whom...and where?

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

youtube Jordan Peterson - Controversial Facts about IQ

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

that is so unbelievably wrong, it is literally the opposite of the right answer. IQ has nothing to do with potential, it's a measure of how much potential you've currently realized. It can't be used to judge how much potential remains unrealized.

Thomas King
Thomas King

Lol. While you spent all night drafting that poem in your my little pony journal, Trump was probably seeding your sow of a mother, so that she could have something to actually be proud of later in life.

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

Maybe, maybe i am.

Though, after reading that i still can't understand your answer.
Why not try and give it raw?

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

no I'm sure every one can agree you are posting incoherant babble

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

It was the 1960s when Trump would have done his SATs and other tests. I doubt he even took them, probably got someone else to take them for him so he looks smart.

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

so much implying

Xavier Torres
Xavier Torres

That looks like a load of Facebook validation bullshit

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

also he was first in his class at the Wharton school of business which is an Ivy league school
He was never on the Dean's list, so it's odd he'd be top of the class.

David Robinson
David Robinson

i did. its in one of my posts, im not going to tell you and you have no desire to go back and check

you'd have to trust me, which you dont, or else we wouldnt be having this pleasant conversation.

im pretty sure im talking to two different people, here, males most likely, you are the smarter of the two.

seriously have you taken research methods yet?

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"
maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"vvmaybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"
v
maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"
v
maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"
maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"maybe it just seems that way to you "because you arent able to understand me"

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Source?

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

Probably 80-90. Half black so their average is 70 and the white half is 100. Average it out. The guy was a dumb fuck who only made it to college because of affirmative action.

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

hes triggered

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

So just because it was the 1960's it doesn't count? Most of the tests from back then still measure the same type of knowledge. And cheating on those tests is unlikely. You just wish he was the moron like the media likes to portray him. If you idiots actually let him do his thing then maybe he could prove just how smart he really is.

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

That's right, Jorge. Never let them keep you down.

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

nope!

Camden Green
Camden Green

Probably 80-90. Half black so their average is 70 and the white half is 100. Average it out.
This is not how genetics works on the individual level.

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

Yeah but once you hit autist it doesn't matter. There is a sweet spot between 135 and 160. That is where the game changers are. Too low and just normal, too high and too autist to change the world. Hard to change the world from your mom's basement.

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

are you totally unable to think about side the box?

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

I almost wish Trump took an IQ test just to show up these low IQ liberal retards up

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

All the trump haters in this thread. Spouting garbage about how horrible of a president he is, while not contributing a single thing to society themselves.

Liberals today.

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

sure you would
admit it.
you fap to her.

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

yawn

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

The tests are valid. I just don't believe he ever took them. Even with all the checks we have today people still manage to cheat or get others to take the test for them. Back in the 60s with a millionaire family that shit would be childs play.

And Trump makes himself look like an idiot with his behaviour. No need for the media to portray him as stupider than he naturally acts.

I dont actually care though as I am from the the US. Went on holiday once. Some great food and most people are lovely and friendly. I just think Trump is the dumbest mother fucker.

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

so much implying

Logan Green
Logan Green

He won't. He knows he's dumb as shit, plus he's a giant pussy.
He literally skipped a debate because a woman journalist from Fox News was mean to him. He's such a little bitch, so of course he won't take that IQ test.

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

Seriously, lesson number 2 , thry thinking a-schematically for a change.

embrace first principles

John Nelson
John Nelson

Had to change three devices.
Checked the previous posts, but, no, couldn't find the answer which would be just one word.

I'm 26, never went beyond highschool because money.

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

stay mad

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

sure kid
make a fool of yourself

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

Actually it's not.
There are a lot of highly intelligent ppl that aren't successful because they're lazy.
New research has shown the biggest indicator of success is grit and not iq.

William Bennett
William Bennett

you really decided to entertain that idiot?

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

stay mad

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

nonsense, let it flow, try to grasp what comes your way

this isnt an academic paper

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

It always goes both ways desu.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

repeats others
isn't that something an autistic child does?

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

never be afraid to that that seriously

to whom and where?, here, you... not possible

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

he's dumb because MSM says so

Ok sheeple, obviously we should believe you instead lol

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

most users can't even follow along in a thread.

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

You just got to stay true.

We're few, but-

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

How about a source for your bullshit claim?

his IQ is based off of some SATs he did ages ago
I sincerely hope no one is dumb enough to believe that.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

people like you?

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

here you go liberal retard:

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/greiq.aspx

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

going beyond high school isnt necessary. its in there.

look, all b/s aside, i could have just checked . asking you what antidisestablishmentarianism is doesnt prove shit, becuae you could just check

if you are going to test someone's intelligence think up something better, iv always found the surest way to tell is their curiosity.

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

Still though, no answer.
I know negatives can't be proven, but, in social interactions, they do.
Do you agree?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page