WEST VIRGINIA RAGE THREAD

WEST VIRGINIA RAGE THREAD

FUCK FUCK FUCK

IT WAS /OURTURN/

Don't you have some coal to mine, friendo?

take those country roads back home breh

>air ball
>rim
>no shot
had an open guy on that last possession too. these guys deserved to lose

The fact Huggins had a guard on the floor who only shoots 60% at the line is mind-boggling.

I can't believe how Carter played that last 30 seconds

I'm so fucking mad at you WVU, you were supposed to finally expose Gonazaga, the premier meme team of the entire college basketball landscape. FUCK!

Dribble that sadness all the way back to the mountains country boy

Like a total faggot desu

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Been a WVU fan since i was 10 back in 2005. WVU will never win anything big because we always choke. Besides the 4 straight bowl games in the Rich Rod era, we are known for choking. Ive already accepted the fact that I will probably never live to see a major championship in basketball or football in my lifetime.

>up 3 points
>call a foul on Phillip because Goss backs his butt against him
>shoots free throws
>Carter drives
>gets mugged
>no call
>Adrian gets rebound
>gets mugged from behind
>no call
>Zags ball

get fucked hicks

Those two missed free throws fucked us over by making us rely on our atrocious three-point shooting.

Also, we couldn't shoot for shit at all despite playing amazingly on defense. Adrian was a nightmare getting an airball from the paint

HAHA FAAAAAAGS

>West Virginia
>confederacy
How dumb are you?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Get blown the fuck out you fucking inbred cucks

>press virginia
More like "pressed gonzaga's fat dick into our asses" virginia amirite

At least your state isn't an impoverished shithole with the worst education system in the country... oh wait LMAO

How did we actually let shitty Gonzaga ref it's way to the Elite 8

It's always cute to see a new WVU fan rage after a choke. Geno 2012 was the last time I had any hope for WVU athletics.

Get fucked pussy

>How did we actually let shitty Gonzaga ref it's way to the Elite 8

>shitty

I don't think you know what that word means

Don't break up with your gf, your parents hate it when their kids are fighting

At least I don't rely on officiating to win a basketball game.

Because that's the NCAA's motto - fuck the west coast.
They know Gonzaga is the only one on that side of the bracket capable of beating UCLA/Oregon, so they have to minor refball now so they don't have to dome some 2002 WCF-tier shit later if some memer like Wisconsin got to the finals and laid an egg.

I completely gave up after the Pitt game in 07. I'm dead inside and every time they give us hope they shove my heart in a blender and shit all over everything. From hells heart, they stab at me.

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with fucking your cousins.

*gets easy victories over teams like Utah Valley,* SO HOL UP HOL UP *beats South Dakota State*SO U BE SAYIN*plays a first time overseeded football school*SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN*gets a 20 point lead* AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN *completely falls apart* U BE SAYIN *put your hand in the net right in front of a referee but he doesn't call it* HOL UP HOL UP* barely hold on to win* SO U BE SAYIN *play West Virginia* HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN *get fouls at EXACTLY the right times* WE WUZ*barely win in the last 5 seconds* A MEME TEAM N SHEIT*loses in Elite 8*

Member when we lost to Pitt when a win would have put us in the NC game? Then Rich Rod left Morgantown in the middle of the night? I've suffered through worse.

>at least I don't win basketball games.
Ftfy

>sweet 16

Better than Duke and Villanova.

Not better than Gonzaga tho

They were a 1 seed tho