Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Tell me something interesting about yourself!

I hate myself and want to die

its my birthday

I talked to a girl while wearing socks and sandals

i have a cat called brexit

In the context of Sup Forums, that is utterly uninspiring

What a coincidence, it's my birthday too!

The other day you left us

Hbd!

Did you slay the pussi?

Do you also have a dog called... whatever the opposite of Brexit is? (sorry I'm horribly uneducated about brexit in general)

>I hate myself and want to die

Same.

happy birthday to you too op

I am fickle and my attention is easily diffused :P

no but that cat had two kittens which we called Nigel Farage and Theresa may

but you dont get that joke do you

I sold vacuums. Now working for a call center. What a life

::::::::::::
:::::::::::
::::::::::
:::::::::
::::::::
:::::::
::::::
:::::
::::
:::
::
:
:P
:PP
:PPP
:PPPP
:PPPPP

i wipe my ass by lifting my balls up with one hand and wiping with the other while on the toilet to avoid standing up and getting shit on my balls.

Thank you!

brb game

What ya playing

Shh, he's in game, don't disturb.

My parents are in a cult.

League because I'm a nerd

I am happily married, but I've been depressed for years (I guess since my childhood). I'm 35. People believe that depression is to feeling sad from time to time, but it's worse than that. Sometimes I wish to be death and not feeling the way I feel, the inexplicable guilt, the loneliness, the unhappiness, all this shit that's inside of me. I don't deserve my wife, she's the best person that I will meet in my entire life. I feel so bad right now, but I have to pretend the opposite. People might think that I'm cool, but I'm full of shit

I enjoy human dissection, Skinning is such fun. Pulling off all the fat less so.

What kinda cult?

And you can't tell this to your wife? Sounds to me like she's what you need right now

SHADOW THE EDGEHOG ALERT RIGHT NOW

WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck ya people sell vacuums in 2017. 84 hours a week you'll be knockin doors and going into who the fuck knows what kind of house

And people buy them? People that aren't like... 60 or so years old?

i feel you man. Please don't end yourself.

i almost ended myself once and i almost did and it scared the shit out of me. after that experience I met my wife and i now have a son and i still don't think i deserve her but i can't leave my kid alone man, if i do that, he might turn out like me.

Haven't had a ciggy in 2 month

i wna b classical concert pianist but im not sure if i wna b that or neet n wear thigh highs all day

good night birthday op

Jehovah's witnesses. No matter what they say they are a cult and the will shun you. If you do not believe the same as them you will be kicked out and you will lose your family.

My wife is the only thing that bring sense to my life. I just feel that this feelings are so deep in me, and I've been carrying them for so many years that sometimes I believe that I'm becoming crazy. Sometimes I'm good, feeling great, and then something happens, and is like falling in a black hole with no end. Fuck. All this sucks.

My best friend got caught up in a police sting trying to fuck a 12yo online.

I'm in love with you!

Tobacco is bad for you, good job

do you like tickling the ivories?

I blew a dog once. tasted kind of tangy in the going down on a girl that hasn't showered sort of way.

I slowly lost my feeling of emotion, it was cool at first cause it was the bad ones. Then the good ones went away and i just kinda feel chill all the time. I don't get bored, I just feel positive satisfaction and negative satisfaction. I used to have anxiety real bad but this cleared it, so thats fun.

But why?

I actually want to make people smile, stand up to morals, try my beat to fight depression, and give my scars time to heal!

Hey, I'm in the same situation. Dont worry about the random sadness, you and her will overcome it together! Youve survived this long haven't you?

Yeah, but, WHY?

Share it with her. If she really loves you, she'll help you. If not, you know you need to find someone else.

Lol Ian

Thanks user, I'm here. I guess I won't do anything stupid, my wife can't live without me (she's that kind of women). She knows me, more than anyone, she understand me, though we don't talk about it. She needs me and I won't let her down. I can't.

I feel like i can't be happy so now i'm depressed
also i want to fucking suck a friend dick
but i dunno why and how i can do it
btw i'm a reprimed faggot

happy birthday, birthday boy

Nobody knows that you're gay? How old are you?

Helping out some angsty gay boys? You’re a saint :3

>>>/Steam/

i'm 20

happy b-d colby

20 and nope
no one knows i do like have some weird toughts on going gay with a guy or a friend so here i am becoming a faggot

eat me out

Well dude, this is not 1800, being a fag is not what is used to be, accept yourself at first and don't be ashamed about it. And if you feel guilt or sad, look for professional help. Is your life, to be happy is up to you in this case.

you’re only gonna Become gayer and gayer

Rip

thanks bro
well rip Still it seems pretty interesting
bai

I'm gay

>>>/Steam///

I'm haunted by constant severe anxiety but keep denying meds because I'm too stubborn to take care of myself, rife with social issues thanks to years of child abuse by older sibling, in a relationship where I feel utterly useless in comparison to my partner because they actually achieved something with their life, and I'm currently nothing but a sad loser hikkikomori who looks to online forums for friends but really can't even do that properly. In between semesters and utterly lost.

Look for help brother, you won't find the help you need here.

I can fly a plane better than I can drive a car

im very normal.

No nigger

I like to merit myself with the fact that despite all the failures, I at the very least don't stop trying.

I’ll post in this thread as much as I want famalam

Good

I'm alone man, and it sucks.

Im schizophrenic

do you take crazy pills to make it less intense

I want to beat a dudes head in with a steel pipe.