AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

im pretty sure the way it lines up this means colombia is in more trouble than chile

>having more points means you're more in trouble
Que?

>1 point

>too dumb to look at upcoming matches

>arselel 6th
>chilel 6th
I wonder what piece of shit both teams have in common...

Fuck off, I like Chile

Surely better having them at the WC than Ecuador

What are the upcoming matches, senpai?

>2nd place 23 points
>6th place 20 points

>Bolivia

When will the suffering stop?

>all but eliminated with 5 games left
>chavezland

We have one of the easiest fixtures left in the qualifier, your post is stupid

Venezuela at home
Paraguay at home
Ecuador at home
Bolivia away

we need 9 points, and those are easy 12. And last game is Brazil, which probably will use the C team.

take my energy to eliminate argentina, indio

nah, argentina will qualify. The dead man will be decided between ecuador and colombia

delet this

Sup Forums told me he's world class

No bully pls

CONMEBOL qualifiers are arguably the hardest ones

>being this scared

kek
both Argentina and Chile will qulaify.
and so will U R GAY through the powers of the glorious REPECHAJE

Having the easiest schedule in CONMEBOL isn't saying much, but they look favorable

>only 3 points between 2nd and 5th
hello repechaje my old friend

por lo menos en el repechaje siempre se los cojen a los que vengan.

>3 points behind second place
>this is somehow, a shame?
>our next schedule is Venezuela (H), Paraguay (H), Bolivia (A), Ecuador (H), Brazil (A).

Yeah, we are soooo fucking screwed.

>a fucking dentist

Stick to cricket, Mohammed.

>arguably
what

y Australia la concha de tu madre?

What's the problem, fifth place is going against New Zealand, so basically a free ride to the World Cup.

it is. you don't have andorra, faroe island, luxembourg, malta, kosovo etc in south america

kekuador will choke

si pero Australia ahora está en Asia boludito.

First match you win.
Paraguay a draw.
Ecuador in Quito in untouchable cos you're not Brazil.
Bolivia may bang your llamas

me dolio el recuerdo, maraca

there's 5 spots for 10 teams.
and Venezuela doesn't even play football so in reality it's 5 fucking spots for 9 fucking teams.
do you even comprehend how shit you have to be to not qualify?

1º Brazil
2º Chile
3º Argentina
4º Colombia
5º Urgay

Ecuador plays on our country, what the fuck are you talking about.

That's my point, brownie.

Trips confirm.

colombia is worst, the next game is a final

fuck kek, not the 5 place again. at least we are going to be entertained until the very last minute :/

tbqh CONMEBOL should get 7 places

>not wanting to suffer until the last minute
>muh garra
>muh ultimos seran los primeros

in all honesty, we have a pretty easy schedule (still have to play Peru, Venezuela and Bolivia) so i think we are gonna make it

You could easily if you'd balkanise your continent a bit.

>ywn see Argentina, Uruguay and southern Brazil form Yugowhitea and annexing Chile and Paraguay only to opress the brown people

I know that would be balkanizing backwards but it sounds so fucking fun.

>trips confirm

plz no again

Adolf, is that you? So you did hide in Argentina after all.

You wasted your chance to play the world cup semi finals in 2010

it's over, only tears now

Oceania and Asia should get fused and North America And Africa should get one less place each.

No more play-offs, South America gets 6 places and Europe gets one additional place. There I fixed it.

>Europe gets one additional place
fuck off, you already have too many places

Why do you hate the Oceania meme playoffs so much? They are the comfiest thing.

Sorry, but I think that Denkmark/Wales/Austria/ Czech Republic/Sweden/Turkey etc. are a bit more interesting than Bolivia or Burkina Faso.

I'd rather have a real meme team at the WC instead of New Zealand every time.

if the qualy finished today Chile and Paraguay and maybe Ecuador too will be out. These teams could beat the shit out of any of the teams you mentioned.

>Bolívia away
>3 points

>Paraguay
>beating the shit out of anyone

>be one of those tiny as fuck pacific islands
>have to play 3 tournaments over the course of 3 years to reach the oceania WC qualifying final because of a retarded qualifying system
>have to endure all manner of hakas even to celebrate throw-ins otherwise you'd be disrespecting the ancient inhabitants of your glorious land and get killed
>beat all sorts of ooga boogas on your way to the top
>somehow you miraculously beat the Oceania Boss aka "New Zealand"
>ohmygodicantbelievethis.jpg
>celebrate for an entire month until you have to play the play-off in order to see if you actually qualify for the World Cup
>it's fucking Argentina

even if amateur, they should give them 1 direct qualifying spot and that's it, otherwise we'll see a team from Oceania every 32 years

Nah, fuck them, we don't stale meme teams. There's a hard to distinguish line between real meme teams and stale meme teams.

Examples from the last Euros:
Real meme teams: Hungary, Wales
Stale meme teams: Iceland

Possible examples for the coming WC:
Real meme teams: Syria
Stale meme teams: Tahiti

They would without a doubt beat teams like Wales, Sweden, Turkey and Denmark with a 3 goals difference.

Why is there a vagina next to the Venezuela name?

The last place gets relegated to CONCACAF

Ideal WC will be:

Europe: 18 teams. First and second of each group.
Conmebol+Concacaf: 7 teams.
AFC+Oceania: 3 teams
Africa: 3 teams.
+1 Host.

No more meme confederation play-offs.

Who Par/a/guay here

scared of who senpai

I'm a little worried for Chile as well but like others have said, the upcoming fixtures are in Chile's favor.

Really wish Chile got a draw, something out of the game. Makes everything must win, somewhat do or die.

leave Peru to me

>
>North America And Africa should get one less place each.
Delet

Mexico, Costa Rica, USA. The other teams are Moldavia-tier desu.

how on earth is this an easy road? you'll definitely drop points on those away games, and fucking kek if you think you'll gonna win all three at home.

you couldn't win bolivia for shit and struggled against fucking peru.

Colombia has a better fixture than Ecuador, receiving Paraguay and Brazil (which is already qualified) and visiting them, Peru and Venezuela.

Chile still can lose the points against Bolivia.

>Euro Cup + friends
no

they will classify

still mad fuckboy?

Bro, honestly speaking, don't count on us to drop points just because we're already qualified. Tite will certainly play at the same level of competity and intensity.

>Brit mad with Chile
why would that be?

the reff was on their side. No prob dude, we got this shit.

>be a literal pacific island fisherman
>nothing to do but smoke weed and fish all day
>enjoy playing footy with the lads
>start getting really into it, start to love the game
>get called up to your "NT"
>do good enough against other shitty islands in the quali that you make it to playoff
>its fucking Argentina
>you get to bully higuain, di maria and aguero for being shit
>you get to mark and maybe even change shirts with Messi
>you get to tell generations of relatives about that one time you played against Messi

even if they lose 20-0, im sure it would still be the best day of their life

It's not over Cristiano... we're still only 3 points behind the 5th

We could pass group stage easily if we qualify... pass that it will we pure luck

get real m8

Didn't we beat you a couple of months ago in the Kempes m8? I mean... If we actually get to qualify it will be a miracle... but in WC you've allways get a strong european, a meme african and some random asian team in group stage... totally possible

>Mestizos arguing in chav speech with each other

The power of the internet, la.

>Mehmet calls me a mestizo

t. Beheaded in the name of Allah

>Losing against away Bolivia

How come you nigs are so shit in la paz? same for Argentina.

t. Beheaded in the name of Ismael Zambada García

You drew 0-0 at home to them before CONMEBOL gave you and Peru free points

>Chile fighting so hard to get eliminated by Brazil in the Round of 16

this

Only Brazilians, urugay-ans and Argentinians have problems in La Paz. We always win up there

Sure we played like shit and got a draw, but we have won every Bolivia away match since 2006, that shit is at least a draw.

But somehow Bolivia can 6-1 Argentina.

What are you on m8? We'll play Bolivia in Laz Paz only next year.

And you got a draw at home fucking kek

>And you got a draw at home fucking kek

A draw doesn't end up getting you 3 points m8 :-)

because atlantic nations have predominantly white blood, which doesnt do well at altitude. Meanwhile you pacific brownies do just fine

What are you on m8? We'll play Bolivia in Laz Paz this year.

And you got a draw at home fucking kek

proxy la

>my 60% mud hut dweller blood is surely superior to your 90% mud hut dweller blood.

dont blow yourself up ahmad

>look at me, I'm white!!!

Yes, whatever you say, Facundo Jr.

>draw against bolivia at home
>b-but we win against them every time. we are the best!

pathetic chilel every time

>le baiting kebab man
enjoy your (You)s while they last

As I told you, Juninho Bananinha, we always end up winning/with three points after playing in La Paz. Makakos and argeniggers can't handle height

When you stop cheating you dumb retard.
>puts a player that had already played for another NT

There are virtually 6 teams fighting for 5 spots.