AA
AA
AA
AA

Based AA!

Oh look Abby is still a piece of shit.

samefag

>tranpa

Anyone planning to go to the last game at the Joe?

im pretty none of the posters here are even in the same state.
>sweden
>out of state wongs fan (me)
>florida memer

Damn, I'm up in Traverse City but as long as the new job I am in the process of getting doesn't stop me I'm going to go.

That would be awesome.

My heart is ;^)

My stereo and several pairs of socks are.

Nice one Mantha

Well done big boy!

That is just as good :)
And some of my relatives

Hope you can at least join us at LCA some day. I hope I can go to the first game there too.

>gondola seating

Holy shit that looks insane.

So do I. That would have bee really cool.
If you do go the first game, you should take some pics and post here (if you can and want of course)

ZETTERBEARD

WOOP WOOP IT'S THE SOUND OF THE GOOSE

Micky saying Nyquist fucked with my head there..

Thank you based Z!

Yeah I was ready to declare a goose loosening but the camera quickly panned to Z so I was able to come up with the appropriate reply in time.

Well done!
I kind of hoped it was Nyquist thought. That guy really needs to score more

Can't hazzle the Mrazzle

lel I went to the general and it's a bunch of Sup Forums tier posting. Comfy 4 poster thread here

Usually these threads are more lively but this season hasn't been great. Combined with Friday night when most people are out getting drunk or some shit we have a low turnout.

True, but I have noticed that this year saw more posting in the general in general (pun intended). People are just lazy and want more validation and (you)s.

>tfw going out tomorrow instead when Detroit isn't playing
Getting the best of both worlds

I never go out because I don't drink. I think it would be weird. Is it socially acceptable to try to pick up drunk girls if you're always sober?

no.

but im vurjun so what do i know.

I'm not a virgin but I'm a mega sperg so social situations scare me.

I've got a few friends who don't drink. As far as I know they can sometimes feel a little weird, like they don't get the humor or so because the're not on the same "vibe" (terrible word, I know).

I would say that it's socially acceptable, as long as you don't trick them into something.
I have no idea how they would react on getting hit on by a sober guy though

>tfw focusing on my education
>tfw this really means just being a nerd virgin and watching hockey

That's the excuse some girls in the Philippines that I was trying to fuck would give me sometimes. I liked how when I lived there the games were on in the morning. Meant I could be doing other shit all night.

That little caesars commercial with Ken Kal brings back so many memories of driving all over Michigan with my mom listening to games on the radio. I think he was sick again because the other night when I tuned in he wasn't there. Hope he sticks around :(

Got my serving orders today lads. Looks like I'll be gone for the whole summer. Probably for the best..

Sounds like pretty good memories, the ones you'd want to hold on to.
Yeah, Ken should have many more years to go.

MOTHERFUCKER

Yeah such good memories. Like when she was telling me about how she likes that new guy Datsyuk. Or when they had Hull and Oates on the same line and would play Your Kiss Is On My List when one of them would score.

The best one was the night they put up 7 on Roy. My mom was distraught and had a horrible day at work, also was sure that when she listened to or watched the games they would lose. I'll never forget the disbelief on her face at what she was seeing once we got home and watched it on TV.

>you will never watch hockey with your mom
why live

LGRW

Fuck off detoilet, >we are definitely winning this, btw just got back from power rangers and it was mediocre as hell.

>tranpa

Sounds really nice. Memories like that are golden

Also, very much this --> And this -->

Out of fucking nowhere, Sup Forums tier posting.

Never change, tranpa

I'm with that guy yelling BOOOOOOOOOO really loud

>Barging into a comfy thread
>first three words are literally "fuck off detoilet"

FUCK NO

gg tranies

These are the worst games

>don't get to win
>gets stuck with a loser point
rrrreeeeee

GG, and good night

Figures the tripshits are fairweather fans