A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their...

A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that White Women sub consciously seek out darker men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with brown and black cocks. Even Bill Nye has gone on record supporting this fact.

I'm a microbiologist from Stanford. That's literally impossible. Whatever, do what you want.

rly makes u think

As a scientist, and I hope a good one; interbreeding actually leads to psychosis with the offspring. We don't actually know how to address it. Nobody is addressing the underlying cause. Whites and Asians actually have neanderthal genetics and it leads to increased intelligence, as well as possible insanity.

Well, fuck.

Now as a girl pick one:
>nigga
>money

barely scratching the surface frankly
can't seem to find the info at the moment but I recall reading that mixed race children have a significant increase in birth defects and other problems

I'm a girl. idgaf about the money, I'd rather be broke than with a nigger

atta girl

... I´m a black cock lover too !

Repost.

I worked retail for 3 years. black people (aside from one older black dude that was actually just a lonely bro that loved cats) are always ignorant and greasy and smell like oily sweat.

I couldn't imagine rubbing shoulders with them let alone fucking one.

Once again, except for the old guy. He was like 80, retired, and a widower. He had a cat named Princess and would bring his digital camera in to show me pictures of her on the cat furniture he'd build her. Stopped by every Saturday.

not that I'd want to fuck the old guy, but he was always good for a pleasant conversation

So this must be why triggered tiny cock white cucks hate Bill Nye and black people

reiterating my point, id rather fuck someone with a microdick than fuck a nigger.

That's because you're an autistic retard.

thats it. lets kill the niggers

or im a white woman who doesn't need my pussy tainted with inferior cock

white microdick > black horsedick

K E K

get your tiny biology out of here

Double K E K

Shh, just let it happen. :^)

femanon reporting in.

Saying I like a nigger because of his penis size is also assuming I like a horse for the same reason.

Except the horse isn't retarded.

danke fellow femanon

FAGGOTS

But you really do though. It'll be alright, Tyrone will treat you good. :^)

get to bed, you have school in the morning

Faith in what is left of humanity restored... Thank you femanon