Asked a girl out for dinner, she instantly said yes and seemed excited...

Asked a girl out for dinner, she instantly said yes and seemed excited, then 15 minutes later she sent me a text saying she had basketball practice that day and couldn't do it that day, I asked if we could rearrange and do it next weekend. She said yes and told me we would be in touch, I've decided just to play it cool and not text her and wait for her to text me instead, now its Friday and she still haven't texted me. What am I suppose to make of this? Figured she is just not that into me since she didn't text me, but the initial response she seemed so excited .

You're an idiot, why didn't yoi set up the date? Faggot.

She made better plans. Chad's coming over to give her the ole natty lickeroo

You retard. Her excitement was her letting you know she was interested, her rescheduling was a test, you passed, the next move was yours to make and you didn't.

Ah should have made definite plan or just say that I don't have time for maybe dates. Darn why do I never learn... fuck

bro txt her now you will fucking regret it. u need to show that initial intrest more there a fucked up breed mate

This.

OP you fucked up big time.

Hey maybe I had other plans, its not too late. But I hate chasing women, if she actually wanted a date I figure she would at least be in touch.

Shes already sucking a dick which is bigger than yours. That's it. That's women.

just hit her up make up some crap why you didnt hit her up (anything but "I was waiting for you to do it")

She wants you to chase her like a beta

>Asked a girl out
>instant yes
>seemed excite

Yoooouuu asked her out, so she was excited to be asked etc, therefor she’s probably thinking the same thing, wondering why you haven’t texted her

just give her one more message, ask her if she is up for something. If she still flakes out cut your losses

Had this problem in the past a lot, you end up chasing her too much and seeming desperate, dated enough to have learned to let them do the chasing, but this seemed like a gray zone, figured it would be smarter to let her do the chasing instead of becoming her doormat.

Personally op, if a bitch resechdual on me like this I would say nothing. If she truly excited to be out with you. She will hit you up again eventually.

Bitches play games like this. Just don't play, show her your not a toy

Two strikes and your out is usually the motto.

This is what I figured. Women and their fucking games mate.. I swear if they didn't have that pussy we would hunt them for sport...

This, it may be too late now though. Unless you look like a Chad she won't be texting first.

Mates.. You are all telling me different things.. That hell am I suppose to make out of this? I could always tell her I had other plans this weekend and wasn't sure, and just ask her for a definite date next weekend.

At this point I would send one last text to make sure she's still out but nothing further. if she was really interested she'd have been in touch.

Send her a pic of your dick and get it over with...

A real one won't care that much.
It's just one bitch, not like she the last bitch.

Play it cool op, say nothing. Give an inch give a mile in the beginning.

If she really into you she gonna be feeling just like you are right now. However it's key you establish your the chased, not the chaser. To an extent, obviously show love back when the time right.

These faggots would chase a girl into a feminist rally.

Just be cool

Thats a good quote

Just show up at her house OP

I'd say it's too late to text her now TBH, I would wait it out if I were you. Like other have said if she was truly interested she would've already texted you. Don't show her that you're weaker user.

Just thought I'd mention it's not too late.
>Hey, it's user. What are you doing Sunday evening?

This seems like really sound advice. //OP

Well she is a student like me, I've learned that alcohol should always be in use for maximum success, so Sunday works with students. But it really does make me seem weak af..

just pull back bro, that shit works

Dude, there's enough advice here, but, just hit her with a "Hey" and don't set shit up. talk to more than one girl, maybe, too. No one here is going to help you. You just gotta be water in this ocean m8

Male pro feminist gender fluid detected

OP everyone here a is a dumb nigger but this guy is a stupid faggot as well. Dont think about it so much, she isnt, tell her when youre coming by for the thing then shell say cool or fuck off. Its easy

This is it OP. If whatever day, presumably Saturday doesn't work for her for whatever reason, cut your losses.

Well apparently you didn't want a date with her that bad. Shit works both ways dude.

>being desperate
Yes that is obviously gonna work..

Games women play for 500

Ignore her until you meet again, if she asks why you didn't text her again just say you were busy. If she doesn't say anything it seems that after saying yes she regretted so there isn't much you can do.

Lol, ignoring a girl who's clearly interested definitely worked for OP.

Looooool that's stupid.

When every other comment is saying the opposite thing.. //OP

Idiot. You half-passed the test

This is the correct answer OP

Dude you need to take the lead always. Say a specific date and place that's good for you. She reschedule again, you never text her again and move on to the next. You need to have the attitude that your time is valuable and you got other shit to do. If she's going to mess you around there's plenty of other pussy around, end of if she thinks she's missing out then she'll come running. Again though don't put the pussy on a pedestal, don't get hung up on one girl. Message her and tell her a date and place. She can't do it? 'no problem' but never message her again, if she messages you be reluctant to commit to anything. You got important shit to be getting on with.

Sound advice op. Do this or forever be a beta faggot.

Yup, alcohol sucks for creating any meaningful presence as a man.

Meeting sober for some food and maybe bowling, something fun us way better.

Bad advice. Initial excitement was not to hurt your feelings to your face, then texts you to immediately cancel. If you don't text her she will never text you, but don't text her just move on

It was all over text tho..

"Hey are we still good for this weekend?" Jesus Christ that was easy, come on OP this isn't even an issue

Text her you fucking faggot

Just call her.
What's the worst thing to happen?
>she makes up some bs and cancels
No big deal
What's the best thing that can happen.
>she says cool let's meet at blah blah blah
You guys hit it off and bang

I would've chased her until my balls would be bigger and bluer than the moon, all the way to my grave and now she wants me to impregnate her :D What gives?

>Seemed excited
You know that women fake that kind of shit, right?

Is this a b8 thread?

Two options
>wait around forever and never see her again
>text her and potentially go on your date
hmmm well, I wonder what you should do???

What do you even do on a date?

Cook dinner, drink, talk and make out/have sex.

check em lads

Talk about what?

Foreplay

Uh.. That is not really something you plan ahead, just whatever comes to mind. Ask her questions, keep her talking and laughing etc

check. em again lads

Can't you do both?

it doesn't have to be too much or too little. there's a little area in between where, if you're not a fucking weirdo, you'll naturally do. this is how they weed out the losers.

i.e. in OP's situation, there would have been a few random texts throughout the week, depending on the nature of their existing relationship (work/friend/tinder whore/etc), and some plans made for Saturday, on or around Thursday.

I don't think I've had a real conversation in like 10 years so idk

>Figured she is just not that into me since she didn't text me, but the initial response she seemed so excited .

You have clearly shown her you're not interested.

Should have just set up a date, had entire week for communication.

Why would you initiate communication, and then yield and expect her to pick up the initiative.

Sweet Jesus user you are one autistic sperg. At least you asked her to there is chance for you.

Just fucking set up the date, If she cant find time for you this entire weekend just drop the subject.