Dick rate thread? im a bit of a grower

dick rate thread? im a bit of a grower

How bout this dong

Dude don't bother claiming to be a grower when in reality you just have a tiny dick.

How big?

You look around the same size as me, you have my condolences.

No dick threads. Fuck off, faggot. Take it to /lgbt/.

I like my dick, some Said it's nice and thick

there were never dick rate threads on /lgbt/, but they appear hourly on Sup Forums. you know why?

BECAUSE ITS A FUCKING RANDOM BOARD WITH FAGGOTS ON IT

They call me bigboi

Impressive buddy
Why is everybody so fucking insecure about Sex and Sexuality?
It's just a Dick or a Vagina or Tits.

Me

dunno man, I always wonder why would people click on a dick rate thread, that is full of dicks and faggots, and complain about the faggotry and how we are all gay and blah blah like, dude, what the fuck did you expect??

Rate me

hows it feel knowing some dude butchered your dick when you were a baby?

rate me, opinions by femanons appreciated mostly

my small buddy

nice cock m8

>tfw small cocked virgin

leejun etc.

Rate

Rate..?

You are all degenerate homosexuals...check em

Fail

And yes, I am a degenerate, but I'm bi not homo

bi = homo...check em

r8 korean dick

Nope, its Bi, I play whatever portion of the field I feel like in the moment. Homo implies I only go for dicks.

just an fyi if you go for dick at all any straight considers you a homo.

Here’s my cawk.

What ya think Sup Forums?? Don’t mind the precum. I tend to make a lot of it for some reason.

That's not how it works, if ALL I did was dick then I would be a homosexual, but I love women as well. The act of Dick sucking would be gay but its not the entirety of my sexuality, which makes me Bisexual.

wanna have a sword fight?

i'm not saying they're right but they do think you're a fag even though you still sex girls.

skin looks dry, you should moisturize it, otherwise very nice and plenty big. precum is excellent.

No but I'd love to squeeze our dicks together and see if we can both squeeze into a lubed up flesh light.

That's because Americans are groomed for it from an early age and most are too ear-biting fucking retarded to grow out of it.