My dog has just chewed my 500$ Ray Ban glasses to all hell...

My dog has just chewed my 500$ Ray Ban glasses to all hell. Without them I get severe vertigo and can’t see a fucking inch in front of my face. To make things worse, my warranty has run out, so that means if I want new ones, (Which I will most certainly have to get sooner or later) I will have to pay the 500$ for it again.

Wat do?

try putting your next pair of glasses somewhere your dog can't get them you fucking retard

This, and try exercising your dog more so he doesn't get bored and chew up shit in the house all day,

this

Are you a fucking beta poor-fag? It's $500 for fucks sake.... You talk like you are working middle class, that's shitty....

>My dog has just chewed my 500$ Ray Ban glasses to all hell.
>Without them I get severe vertigo and can’t see a fucking inch in front of my face.

I'm pretty sure Ray Bans aren't the only glasses to help you, stop being a fashion slave and buy a normal pair you fucking mongoloid.

How retarded are you? You already said you will get a new one, so what the fuck do you want us to say?

I had them in a case on my nightstand. He also sleeps in a crate. How did he get out and eat them, Nobody knows.

Put your tongue in your dogs pooper.

I own 3 dogs dude I can tell you as fucked up as it sounds is that it's your fault for leaving them where dogs can reach. She dindu nuffin She was a good girl. Yeah sorry annon but don't take it out on your dog. Good luck wait why why so much for glasses OP?

not sure if tl;dr or not.

user is talking about how to punish their dog. Get with it you braindead fuck.

Crush glass and put it in his food

No Ray Bans cost $500, shut the fuck up

Maybe buy some fucking Randolph Engineering sunglasses. If you didn't look like such a faggot, maybe your dog would respect you and your property.

500 is a lot . Fuck off

Your dog doesn't know any better if you didn't teach him any better. Take better care of your shit, take better care of your dog.

Buy a regular fucking pair of glasses. You don't need to pay 500 dollars for that shit, it probably cost 30 cents to make, anyway.

they are special ray ban

STFU
Op stop being such a faggot and grow a brain, stop being so moronic, you idiot

What's the sieral of the "special " raybans?

This. Don't be retarded and leave things that you value where a dog who chews can reach them.

Dumbass.

He just got out of obedience school.

custom made sory

Glasses aren't just glass and a metal frame moron. The lenses have to be made just right because everyone has different vision.

GIVE YOUR DOG TO A RESPONSIBLE ADULT AND RENT A CAT OR RABBIT FROM THE ANIMAL SHELTER

custom for what? The lenses r custom or the frames

rape it to show dominance, you need to establish yourself as the alpha, the pack leader. it's the only way user

OP here, bitch that aint me

Your dog is fucking stupid man. Make him watch something educational like mythbusters or shit.

you should hit your self in the face for being such a dumb ass

There is no such thing as rape you beta faggot.

Did u get the glasses at the store or What? You'll find oinline dude it's way cheaper

They are literally exactly that. Just glass and a frame. OP's faggot ass is paying $400 for ray ban frames. Even then he's overpaying.

its not like the animal understands

Nice trips, but you should have known not to leave something in view of your dog bro, that's like training 101

shoot your dog and get one thats not a piece of shit/pit/mutt next time. Also stop buying $500 sun glasses you douchebag consumer are you fucking retarded? Also kill yourself and checked

What do I rape him with? Btw I don’t have a dick.

This. Online is cheaper I got 450$ frames+glasses (went to store first) for only 2 hundred and change

suck the dog of , he is more alpha than you anyway, then kill yourself

What the fuck so sunglasses have to do with vertigo? Admit it mate, you're a paedophile. Only paedophiles wear sunglasses all the time. Faggit.

The edge... calm down kid you might cut yourself

idk, ask a relative to do it for you

The glasses weren’t in sight and the mutt’s lardass was locked in a crate.

>rent a rabbit

Dude
Let your dog loose
Don't be an ass

They aren’t sunglasses. My nearsightedness causes the vertigo since I can’t see where I’m going without them.

let it poop on the floor and put your face in it to show you are not scared of it

blame trump

dubs speak truth, take pics tits out dog dick in mouth

If you need em asap there is normally places that do same day.

thiiiiiiiiiiiis
faggot

Dude a lot of people need sunglasses to function outside, I got Rod Monochromacy. Along with that comes day blindness and night blindness.achromatopsia is shitty, Hemeralopia is shitty, honestly wish I had a way out but, NOPE

how about kys and taking your dog with you ?

Typical dumb nigger with a dumb nigger dog.

God DAMN thats edgy!

good advice

mebe shood be how to punish idiot self
oh op an heroid

Suck his cock

Sounds bad mate. I apologise wholeheartedly

You have a bat right there, use it.

Damn that's a lot of made up shit. Mental illness on par with traps

realise that you deserve better than such a shit-tier animal, and get yourself a superior animal which at least respects itself. pic very much related.

>mutt’s lardass was locked in a crate.
obviously the crate wasn't locked, if the dog got out. This is fundamentally your fault for not fully locking the crate.

Does the dog sleep in the same room as you with the glasses? Then it doesnt matter if they were not insight of its crate, once it got out, it found them.

I dont know why it went after them out of everything, that is interesting, maybe it always saw them on your face, and it had your sent, and it missed you and wanted to play. Or was mad at you for sending him away. But furthermore, you didnt wake up when you heard him rummaging and chomping?

Treat the dog right, dont fuck with it, it does not deserve dealing with your shit, you deserve whatever happens if you feel you need to lock the dog up over night and you mess up the locking part

Ahh, just shitty circumstance, sorry for your loss bro,
Rod Monochromacy/Achromatopsia/Hemeralopia,

Dubs of lies. Fuck cats faggot. Good for nothing just like you

this
and
this

Typical dumb nigger with a dumb nigger dog.

> locked in crate
> chewed glasses

Either you're a liar, grossly incompetent, a nigger faggot, or some combination of all three.

Give your dog to someone who deserves him and then an hero.

>tfw too intelligent to own a dog

OP where are dem tiddies tho. I'm surprised no one has asked yet.

I hear you man. I have keratoconus and a rare retinal dysplasia. Absolutely need sunglasses and a clean windscreen to function outside. How do you deal with if?

Look it up douchebag, I've been dealing with cunts like you for years, I may not beable to see color, but I can whole heartedly fire a short gun into your stomach, but then again your just a nobody, and that's all you'll ever amount to.

Don't spend $500 on Ray Bans. That's dumb. Spend half of that on some Costa Del Mar's and they do the same job.

pls note le dubs of truuth

Oh dude i was just jk to get a response lol. I know its real and it fucking suxks. Got fam that deal with it lol. Good luck with the condition!

What a fag.

If I don't have the right glasses, I don't go outside, it's like an uncontrollable itching behind your eyes like if you had you eye accidentally frozen while at a dentist. I just don't see color, never have.

Kek. Nobody. Ok bitch. I save lives for a fucking living faggot. Fuck off. Trying to make others feel worthless to bake yourself feel superior

OP is a mangina pussyclot

1. He has $500 Raybans so he is over compensating for something. I know multi multi millionaires who'd never pay that for sunnies.

2. OP's house is dirty and the paint work is a mess. He doesn't clean of have any standards.

3. OP's doggo looks in poor condition for a Pit type dog and is in need of exercise and quality foodstuffs.

Conculsion: Have the doggo adopted by a good family who will love and care for it in a way that you obviously can't. Then like everyone else says, kill yourself you piece of shit.

>fire a short gun
Sure user. Sure you can. Can you even have a pistol in your shit tier country?
Can you even have a knife?

O p is a she

Kek

kill the dog

How about you blame yourself faggot

Not superior, just superior to you. Do something with your life instead of instigating shit.

I spent 220 on a pair of oakleys. When you are vision impaired every little bit counts

Why do fags like you never take care of your expensive shites??

If I ever threw money away on glasses like your stupid ass I would never leave it just anywhere. Put it in a case. In a drawn. That locks. Is that SO hard? You deserve everything that dog does to you.

i'm shit with dog breeds, it's a pitbull right?

I don't give 2 shits even if you are? So What? We are on fucking 4 Sup Forums. We are all shit tier. No one is superior here. Clam the fuck down. Reevaluate your shit. You're getting mad at someone online kek.

Tits or GTFO.

All of that applies if OP is actually a she. In fact it's worse for girls to have such low hygiene standards, with a floor like that can you imagine the state of the minge, Jesus!

Mix but yeah

Or a staffy mix if it's Britbong.

Looks like my damn dog lol. Can't be mad forever!

Meh on the frames but for the lenses I don't go cheap and I usually get glass still since they are wayyyyy harder to scratch

Why are we wasting time on this dumb cunt? She has yet to fulfill the basic criteria of posting on Sup Forums while in possession of a vagina.

Now, slut, Tits or GTFO.

Nice dog man.take good care of him

Tell meabout these raybans. I might buy one.

F that was the case (Wich is not because grill don't exist hee) then tits with timestamp are required.

My thoughts precisely, although I bet they are manky veiny tits with hair on the nips.