What am I doing wrong Sup Forums?

what am I doing wrong Sup Forums?
I'm still a 22 year old single virgin and too shy to approach anyone, how do I get men to approach me instead?

kik me

Maybe you're just a bitch.

You know the rules

There's no way you exist

Get on tinder
Choose from hundreds of guys trying to fuck you
Profit

show us your dick

Also this

oh my OP
dick or get the fuck out

i'lold
step 1: post dic with timestamp
step 2:close 4chin
step 3:put on some slutty dress
step 4:get out of tha house
step 5: ???
step 6: profit

i'd fuck you. even if you're a trap

You have a really go looking body.

Men are no mystery: just talk to them and get bodycontect, a bit touching on the arm and so on. One will get it probably and will try to get to know you or at least try to et you in the bed.

find nearest glory hole
wait with dividends approaching

no I'm not, I am careful what I say to people and always smile, I even get told to stop smiling and being so shy by some girls ?!

You're plenty cute, I would definitely be interested. Tinder would probably work just fine. Only swipe on guys you're attracted to and then see if you vibe with any of them and go from there

are you a trap?

legitimate question
OP?

I'm weirdly afraid to use tinder, thinking someone who might know me sees me on there and I cant imagine having the courage to actually meet someone in person

no not a trap, 100% female

prove it

You better post tits if you want some attention, otherwise get the fuck outta here you dumb bitch stop worrying about getting laid and go learn how to be a good wife and mother then you’ll find some man to take care of someday

Sorry, proof is required. Too many traps to lift a boner without seeing vagina

Sorry, but we have a rule. We call it The Law: Nude with a Timestamp. That is the price for our time and attention.

This is such bullshit. Women have men hounding them 24/7. No matter what they look like there is always a least a few dudes hanging around that want to fuck them.

You sir are a liar and I will not stand for it.

Now TITS or GTFO

reroll

>no not a trap, 100% female
>no date for you then

Where are you located? I'd take your virginity.

There is your problem, just try sth for fucks sake. What is the worst that can happen?

czeched

sharpie in pooper?

I don't know about that, but that's problaby due the fact that I don't go out much

congratulations
now rules
and then ponder: asking Sup Forums for advice on good men attraction devices
like asking virgin autists how to emotionally relate to their siblings who just raped them
the neckbeard rage will intensify

kek

show wagina

With a bod like that I'm sure one of your guy friends wants to get involved.

Use a dating site or something lots of my friends met their significant others there.
As you get older you'll become more calm and cillective. And once you have a good sexual experience it will open new doors.
Now, show them boobies.

we need moar of her

not quite best advice
but on right track
liek closing computer, leaving house
meeting people with shared interest
???
schnuggins

Nice dick sucking lips and nice body. Maybe people are shy like you and fear they wont have any chances with you

Of course the person in the picture exists, they're probably just 6 years older now

1) There are rules to follow on Sup Forums Tits of GTFO
2) Are you a cunt to men? Possible chemical imbalance? Not being a dick, genuine question.

how can she be a trap with those hips you fuckin retards

gr8 b8 m8

Don't be a faggot, OP just has a gender swap fantasy and wants a board of sweaty faggots to compliment "him" while he jacks off

Of course it's a woman, it's just not OP

now thats just pandering
??

How to do be 100% sure you aren't a trap?

they didn't digitally render some random cunt in ms paint.

Just go to a bar or a club, a man will approach you

hnnnnnnnnng

Dunno if ur fake or not.
If you're real, honey, you need to find a bra that fits. That thing is putting unnecessary pressure on the tops of your boobs. Looks like you need to go up one cup size.

Expose thy mammaries saddle wench!

You can start by losing some weight op

its hard to tell from this pic
post some more and we might be able to narrow it down

>actual trap

Display butts

define?

I am working on that but that can't be the reason why

>yess narrow it dawn
>...Zip....

in short it's obviously a real person, it's just not OP

You are fine like that.

You're not even responding to op stop being a faggot

mmmm hm
so with yr 6 year analysis
OP handing over the cheesy pizza then?

Because ive got some bad news for ya

thought summer was over?

i mean jsut because im in 4 chan doesnt mean i have to be mean, bud if i think she is fine im not gonna say sht

Summer is eternal and you are here forever

kik me op,
arny607

i'm a 19 yo virgin btw

Kik me brians1990

I like fatties. Not big enough for me, wouldn't look twice

deus vult

19yo faggot

>implying a year has 20 months

Fake and gay

so when did you start HRT? do you plan on keeping your dick?

I'll bite. If you want actual feedback give us more context. If you want attention tits and face.

show him your tits

Is op even still here?

Time flies when you're a faggot

I like em at least 300 pounds

>how do I get men to approach me

1)Move to europe
2)Get "diverse'd" by the new "locals"

Problem solved OP. Now show these fine gentlemen your benis.

Trips get tits Op?

That's my point faggot, you're not telling "her" anything. OP is a faggot who posted a fake pic and probably already soaked his pajamas in cum and abandoned the post.

I see what you did there

Op is a dude yeah?

I want to be soaked in cum

Literally walk outside and shout "Please fuck me" as loud as you can. Make sure you're wearing something to show off the child bearing hips you have there and maybe slap on a bit of clown makeup for the weird fetish freaks. I guarantee you'll have a lineup of as least 4 men within a few minutes, you might have more or less depending on how kinky your neighbors are and how many of them are into clowns, actually its probably best to just not wear it at all. Most men can just ignore it and put a mental paper bag over your head but it might turn off some guys so just forget i said anything about clown makup.

cancerous cum full of OP's aids

Juggalo

>implying white men don't hound women in the streets too

It never ends, these faggots don't know that there's a board for them
or /soc/

Fucking miracles

Lol this neck has never left his county

>implying 'white' culture allows them to stick their dick in whatever walks
The sheep says "Please stop raping me"

You can call me miracle and fuck me

pretty sure white people were sticking their dicks in whatever they wanted until about 60 years ago. just because you can't remember things before you were born, does not mean they didn't happen. lol doesn't matter the color of your skin, most men are pieces of shit

how about choose better advisors?

xdxd reddit humour